Mysterious "Noona"

You're My Chicken

As Onew and Jonghyun got into the house, Onew hopped out of Jonghyun's back and ran to the kitchen shouting, "CHICKEEEEEN!!"

Unfortunately, he was not welcomed by any chickens but was welcomed by his friend's nags.

"Yah! How can you ride your dongsaeng like that! He's a human too you know! And look at you. Tsk tsk tsk. What have you been doing? Your clothes are dirty! Chicken? Did you wash your hand before eating? I bet you didn't. Why didn't you wash your hands? You do know it's unhealthy to eat without your hand washed! And what did I told you? No shouting in the house! Aish..How many times have I told you...."

And nag and nag and nag and nag. That's all Onew got.

Onew pouted and played with his fingers. He had a smile pasted on his lips as he spotted the refrigerator behind his friend, Key.

As Key started to trail off from his nagging about Onew to other stuff, Onew walked past Key and opened the refrigerator. He was quite disappointed when he found nothing special in the refrigerator at all. No chicken, nothing is special at all.

He pouted sadly and closed the door of the refrigerator.

"....And that's when you divide the clothes from the white ones and wash it! Don't you even know how to do it? Huh, Jonghyun? You're a grown up! You expect me to stay here and wash everything for you? No! Of course not!"

"You know, it might be awesome if you stay here and be my maid" Jonghyun teased. Key stopped nagging and smacked Jonghyun's arm. "Who wants to be your maid?" 

Suprisingly, Key's nagging stopped and he went to the living and let himself plop on the couch like a fallen body. Wait..it is a fallen body.

"So tired" He mumbled as he puffed. "Of course. Who wouldn't be tired after shooting us your nags"  Onew said as he took a bite on a chicken leg and sat at the opposite side of Key, followed by Jonghyun.

Key sat up and stared at Onew. He wanted to hit him, but he can't. He wanted to strangle him, but he can't. Onew is just being too honest sometimes that makes people want to hit him.

"Where did you get that piece of chicken?" Jonghyun asked, pointing out at the chicken in Onew's grasp. 

Onew took a glance on his chicken and shrugged. "I wished for chicken and POOF! It was there in the kitchen" 

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow thinking where he get that from. Jonghyun widened his eyes and stood up which made the other two startled. "Onew! Put that down right this instance! It's already rotten!" Jonghyun shouted and made Key's eyes widen as well.

Onew observed his chicken and took another bite. "Nope, it's still freshly fried" He said. Key sighed in relief and shot a glare at Jonghyun for lying. Only Onew's closest friend knows that he knows chicken the best. How it taste like, how it looks like and even the size of it. Not one single detail is being lacked.

"Yah! Jonghyun! How can you make such a joke on Onew! You scared me you know!" Key shouted and kicked Jonghyun asking him to sit back down.

"Hyung, you said no shouting but you shouted. That's not fair!" Onew said as he pouted while still nibbling on his chicken. Even though Key is younger than him, he calls him hyung and his "hyungs" finds it rather annoying. But they can't do anything since Onew is what he is.

In fact, he calls everyone "hyungs" or "noona".

"Since when-" Key started but Onew cut his words.

"Just now" Key swung his legs back and forth, admitting himself in defeat and soon, silence occured, except for the sound of Onew chewing his chicken.

"Btw, hyung, what were you doing in the neighbourhood just now?" Jonghyun asked trying to break the silent,which it did. "I was giving noona a chicken" Onew replied.

'Noona?' Jonghyun thought. Just to tell you, Jonghyun, Key and Onew have less female friends and they never really hang out. Not even once. They just talked and talked and talked. Onew, who attracts girls, doesn't even have one female friend because everytime their eyes contacted, the girl would go crazy.

That's what Onew hate about girls. Except for you.

Jonghyun let out a soft chuckle and nudged Onew's arm. "Noona? I thought you hate girls" Jonghyun said. Onew smiled as he suddenly thought about you. "Noona is pretty" He said.

"Every girl is pretty!" Jonghyun said. Onew shook his index finger and shook his head along his finger. "No no no. Noona is the prettiest" He said.

Key's mood liten up as he heard what came out of Onew's mouth. He knew he's in love. Key skipped over to the other side and sat beside Onew. "Who is she? What's her name?" He asked.

Onew only stared at Key. "Her name?...I don't know" He replied. Key was a little disappointed and slapped Onew's arm. "How could you not know her name?"

"Ow..We just met!" Onew whined as he rubbed his arm.

"I really want to know her badly" Key pouted. "Me too" Jonghyun agreed and pouted along.

"You'll meet her soon" Onew said as he took a big bite on his chicken. Both Key and Jonghyun widened their eyes and turn to Onew quickly. "Jinjja?!" They said at the same time.

Onew nodded without hesitating. "I'll bring her to our hang out place tomorrow" He said. Both Key and Jonghyun looked at each other feeling excited but they don't know if they can trust Onew or not.

He never really did anything to help people. Only sometimes.

 

------------------------------

TEEHEE<3 :D

I don't know why but, don't you think it's a little weird where there are no updates after a few days and there are less people viewing you fanfic? o:

Well, it is weird for me >.>

Anyways, Do drop a comment yeah ^^