Stupid drivers

You're My Chicken

 

The teacher were scribbling on the board while you were staring out at the window thinking about other stuff.

Tap Tap Tap!

The teacher snapped you out of your dreamland by tapping her chalk on her chalkboard. Your turned your attention to her and you both stared at each other for some minutes.

"Miss Jung. Can you answer this question for the students?" She said and gestured you to stand up and answer. You bit your lips and stared at the chalkboard thinking how to get yourself out of this mess.

Before you could even answer her, the last school bell struck. You felt very happy that you won't have to waste your time standing up.

The students got up as well and packed their stuff while you dump everything inside your bag and hung it on your shoulder before walking out the classroom.

Everyone receives a goodbye from eachother except for you. You were always being avoided by some of the students but some of them never actually avoided you before because they admire you or they just like you.

As you were out of the school, you heard girls squealing here and there and their high pitch almost burst your eardrums. You looked at them annoyed and found them covering a person. You can't really see the person since the girls has already covered his surroundings.

"Onew oppa! Onew oppa! Date me!" One of the girls shouted.

'Onew oppa? Who the freaking hell is he?' You thought.

You're clueless about the most popular boy in your school. You have never heard of him, met him nor see him in your entire school life because you were always in your hiding place and both of you are in the different class.

"Onew oppa" quickly got into his car and shut the door while he watch the girls hitting on his car window scarily. He is the kingka of the school but he never wanted that position. He never wanted to be attracted by the girls. It is almost like his nightmare with girls pulling you left and right or screaming in front of your ears. Onew always thought he might go deaf one day.

That is one of the reason why he is scared of fangirls.

You ignored the fangirls and continued walking your way.

You heard screeching sound of tires and you turn to the sound finding a car's back charging towards you.

You widened your eyes and jumped out of the way before it hits you. The driver seems to notice you and stopped the car.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" You shouted as you threw your hands up and kicked the car. 

The driver poked his head out from the window and said, "Mianhaeyo. I didn't really see you" You glared at him and found him kind of young and he's quite innocent. "Then what is the mirror for?" You said angrily as you pointed at the mirror.

He look up at the mirror then look back down at you. "To look at the backside of the road" He answered honestly.

You rolled your eyes and sighed deeply before walking away from him. "Mianhaeyo!" He shouted again making sure you heard that. "Onew oppa!" The girls screamed and chased his car.

"Omo!" He said and started to drive away from the school as fast as possible.

"I wonder how people drive these days. It's like their car only have the windows but not mirrors. I don't think they even bother to look at it. Pfft" You mumbled as you took heavy steps to your way home.

On the other side, Onew, who was the driver, felt really sorry for you. He decided to do whatever he can do make you accept his apologies.

 

-------------------------

So how was the first chapter? I hope it's nice ^^

Sorry if it's too short :<

I just wanted it to end like that lol. Btw, to tell you the truth, the time when Jung Hae and Onew met, it actually happened to me twice o: And I thought about making a fic out of it lol xD

So, here it is!

Do drop a comment<33