chapter 4

Just When I Met You

Guys ! double update for  today ! hope you'll like it !  


Hye i'm Jang Mi Rae , i'm 24 years old , unemployed , no money , single , currently living with my friend sunny and her boyfriend in their house , they're about to get married so i'm basically homeless.

One day i went to a fortune teller with my friend , and since that day i started seeing a ghost , a ghost called Kim Ra In .... Yes Kim Ra In ... Siwon fiance .... Siwon ex fiance .... Siwon dead fiance .... Siwon from super junior ..... Choi siwon

"are you okay ? ' i heard her say

'Aniyo i'm not okay ! This is totally weird ' " yes i'm fine .... You're choi siwon fiance .... I .... We ... This .... How ... How did this even happen ? How ? " i stuttered i was going crazy this is too much

" i don't know do you think if i knew i would be standing here right now" she said"all i know is that you're the only one in this whole world who can see me so you'll have to help me !" she said "that's what the fortune teller meant ...... i think "she continued in a low tone so i won't hear her but i did "the fortune teller you mean that crazy women she could see you too ? Whait a minute this is more weirder than i think ..... Omg i'm loosing my mind ..... That women could see you ... I.... I made fun of her ... After all she's no joke hein ?"

I'm seriously going crazy about this , that women saw this girl but how can i see her now ? I meen i'm a normal person how can i see her i never saw a ghost , am i going crazy ? ..... Aniyoooo impossible !i'm a 24 years old girl who just happened to start seeing a superstar dead fiance ....... this is crazy !

i took a deep breath then gathered my courage to ask her

"what do you want from me ?"

" help me !"

"duhhhhhh that's what i'm asking you help you in what ?"

" you know that choi siwon now is getting married with Jessica right ?" i said and she nodded of course she does everyone knew about our marriage how can they don't know about this one  i sighed than said

" well we need to stop this marriage !"

"BWOOOOOOH ?" She started laughing as if i said something hilarious "are you serious .....stop .....my ! "

"yahhhh we got to do something about your language too !" i shouted seriously her language annoys me

She gaved me a death glare than said " yahh , you're dead now don't you want your fiance to at least continue living ? Is that why you want to stop this marriage ..... " i scoffed " yah , if this why you're here than you better start finding someone else to help you cause i'm not , even if you both had a beautiful love story or loved each other so much that doesn't meen he needs to live in your memory , so you better get your head straight , you crazy women ! seriously are you one of those drama maniac or something this is real life honey he needs to move on and after all he's an IDOL !" i explained to her and she just kept glaring at me and sending me death glares.i'm a fan of super junior and even know i'm so jealous from this Jessica but i want my guys to be happy even if that meens they're going to get married to some girl i dislike !

Yes i don't like Jessica , in fact i dislike SNSD all of them well i have some exeptions but in general i dislike them . They are so close to my guys than i am ! they're so lucky they can see them every day !

Yeahh that's why sue me !

" no its not like that ! Of course i want him to move on , its just that ...." Ra In said after a long silence

"what ? "

"he's marrying the wrong person she's a b*tch , and a liar , he shouldn't marry her " i explained to her and she scoffed " are you telling me that Jessica from SNSD the queens of cuteness and innocent faces is a and a liar owwww that's a scoop in fact i should tweet about it !"

"yaaaah you ..... Are you making fun of this hein ? Aishhhhhh you don't know what's behind that innocent face ! Don't judge a book from his cover !" she said and her eyes started tearing , omo , there must be something , she looked away and wiped the tears

I cleared my throat " okay okay , if what you're saying is right than fine i'll try but how ? I can't just go to him and say hye i can see your dead fiance she says you shouldn't marry Jessica !okay stop this mariagee goodbye ! take care !" i said in cute tone " He will think that i am some kind of crazy , that if i got the chance to meet him remember i'm only a fan to him !" i said

" i know ..." she sat beside me and said " well i'm here i'll guide you ! We'll find a way! "

"i 'm not really sure about this !" i'm not at all well if i look at it from the bright side i'll get to meet them , the guys i've been in love with from i don't know when maybe since there debut and if i'm lucky enough we'll get to be friend , but  worse case scenario he'll think i'm a crazy fan and call the police and i'll get my self into some serious troubles and end up in a mental twist hospital oh my god should i go to the hospital now ? I mean this is freaking me out how isn't this going to freak other people out ! I should just go by myself better than make my idols think i'm crazy and ruin every little chance i have that if i have some chance ! Aishhhhh . i ruffled my hair in frustration !

" what are you thinking ?!  don't worry ! And don't think too much i know if i was you i would go crazy maybe i wouldn't believe myself or believe the one telling me that he's seeing a ghost ! But for the time being belive me and follow me !"

She smiled and hold my hand , why do i have a bad feeling about this !


no Super Junior in this chapter sorry ! but stay tuned for the next chapters !

subscrib and pleaaaaaaaase comment i really want to know how i'm doing ! please sorry for mistakes

 and thank you to my subscriber ! Really thank you so much !