chapter 3

Just When I Met You

 


"mirae yah what are you talking about ? There's no one in the room , look around you honey there's no one ... anyway ..... I need to tell you something !" sunny said then left her hand to me where there was a beautiful ring in her finger i wedened my eyes " he proposed ? Nichkhun proposed ? "

 

"neh !" she said at the edge of crying she was so happy , i jumped and hugged her "omo i'm so happy for you ! "

i looked at Nichkhun and smiled at him " i'm really happy for you both ! i wish you the best !take good care of her she's really precious to me !" 

" thank you " he smiled and put an arm around Sunny's waist " don't worry i'll do whatever it takes to take good care of her ! she's my everything !" he pecked her lips and i blushed this is so sweet !!

" GROUP HUG! " i exclaimed and we all hugged each other , that reminded me with the last time i hugged my parents . Sad memories started to come back  than I broke the hug " why are you crying ?" Sunny asked 

"A-aniyo i'm not crying these are happy tears !" she hugged me again and we stayed like that like there is no tomorrow 

" okay enough for today ! Lets go have some sleep ! " nichkhun said and we nodded  " ow Mi Rae-ya what were you doing before we came ? who were you talking to ? " 

i wedened my eyes , yes i totally forgot about her i looked around me and she was standing in the dark she shook her head to me and put her index in front of as if trying to tell me not to say anything 

i looked back at Sunny and she was looking at me waiting for my answer i flashed a smile at her " a-aniyo it was nothing i wasn't talking to anyone ! you just misunderstood ! i just had a nightmare that's why i was awake !" 

" a-aniyo you said something about ..." ' aniyo it was nothing , you should go to sleep now ok ? good night !" i said while pulling her toward her room to stop her from getting any further " have sweet dreams !" i said after i reach my room and slamed the door leaving her hanging there clueless . " what is going on with her ? " Sunny though then went to sleep

 

"are you convinced that i'm a ghost ? and that you can see ghosts ? " the ghost said , i rolled my eyes and started walking toward my bed " this is just a bad dream ! Or illusions yes that's right i saw it in a documentary when a person is so depressed and have a lot going on in his life he starts illusiating yes . I should just go to sleep and tomorrow everything will be back to normal ! " i coverd my self and closed my eyes . 

Ra in sighed and looked at you ' i can't believe i'm stuck with this girl ! " 

* beep * *beep * * beep *beep *

" aishhh ... five more min..." 

" ya Mi Rae yah should i come over to your room everyday to stop your alarm aishh get up !" Sunny said and slapped your , you yawned in frustration but got up immediatly you looked around but no one was there " haha i was right !" you though 

you went to the bathroom to take a shower and get your head straight after this rough night and strentch your body a little bit ' i probably should start looking for a house to live in they're going to get married soon , i can't live with them anymore , well i was thinking of leaving this house soon its just another reason for me to leave ! " you though " and that girl i saw last night , why would i imagine someone like her ? i don't even know her ! " 

you  were about to get out of the tub when you found the same girl from last night stadin' in front of you she smiled at you then said " had a good shower ? " 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" 

 

" honey are you okay you seem so pale ! like if you have seen a ghost ! " You heard Sunny say and that made you snap out from your though ' YES I'VE SEEN A GHOST ! I'M SEEING A GHOST SINCE LAST NIGHT ! AND I'M GOING CRAZY ABOUT IT ! " you screamed in your mind but couldn't spill this out so you looked at her then looked at the women in front of you who was singing non stoppingly " i'm fine maybe i should go out to get some fresh air !" Sunny nodded and got up too " where are you going ?"she made a confused look then said" with you " 

"a-anie i want to be alone for now ! " you said and ran off the house 

" what's going on with her ?! i wanted to tell her about the job i got her ! " sunny though

 

" what do you want ? " you said when you reached the park

" i want you to help me "

" help you in what ? can't you see that i can't even help myself "

" well there is no other way you're the only one in this world who  can see me after that women and i don't have much time left or i'll be stucked here in this world for the rest of my life . now do you want that to happen  ? " 

" i can't help you ! how much time should i repeat this ! go find someone else just like how you found me  ! "

" that's the problem i can't find anybody else . Do you think if i found someone else i would be here " i sighed then looked at her " listen i died in what should be the most beautiful day in my life do you think i'm happy about my situation ? NO i'm not ! i can't even rest in peace now that i'm dead ! you can't imagine how much i suffer everyday because of this fact ! ... and it looks like i'm never going to rest in peace ! " i could feel tears escaping from my eyes she looked at me and sighed " what do you want me to do ? and don't tell me to go rob a bank or something like in movies ! " i smiled at her and nodded " don't worry its not about that well my thing is much easier ! "

" okay then spill it out before i change my mind ! i'm in the nice mode now ! "

" lets sit down first and i'll tell you then ! there is a long talk comming ! " she gaved me a confused look yet she started walking toward a bench and sat down " so what is it ?"

Ra In offered you her hand and smiled " i think we didn't start in the right way ! lets go with a fresh start ! "

you stared at her for a couple minute ' what is this in a minute she's the most annoying person and in another she's very nice and sounds like a very elegant women ! this girl is too much ! " you thought but offered your hand back " my name is Ra In ... Kim Ra In ! and you're Jang Mi Rae , right ? "

you nodded " Kim Ra In ... this name sounds familiar ? " you said " i think i heard it some where ! "

" probably on the news ! " Ra In said and you looked at her in disbelive " oh ... my ... god ... you're .... S-S-Siwon ..." you said stuttering 

" Siwon's ex-fiance, the one who died ! " Ra In continued what you couldn't say then looked at you she waved her hands in front of your eyes but there was no responds " what is going on with her ? are you okay ? " she said

after hearing those words my mind went blank and i couldn't think anymore i felt like the time has stopped and i felt like i was running out of breath . she's KIM RA IN !

Shiiiit 

 

 

 

Meanwhile .....

 

 

 

 

we just finished practice and everyone was tired " yah monkey give me a bottle of water ! "

" why don't you get it yourself ? aish ... you can't do anything by your own ? oh wait yesturday you got out on your own ! " eunhyuk said then left the practice room and i was confused by his action ' is he mad ? ' i thought 

" ohh looks like someone is pissed off ! yah fish go get your monkey back ! " kyuhyun teased .... as always " i was going to do so ! you know i can't live without my monkey ! " i teased back and went out side the practice room , i ran threw the corridors but no hyukjae to be seen , i turn to my left where was the recording room but no sight of him ' where did he go ? ' i thought ' maybe he went back to the practice room ! " .

i was about to head back there when SNSD members got out of the recording room they all bowed to me and i did the same we exchanged usual questions like " how are you ? " and " were you practicing for your comeback ?" since they saw my wet shirt then we bowed again to each other , i turned my back to leave when i heard Jessica's voice " oppa i've been calling you lately why aren't answering me ? " she said trying to sound pissed

i turned back to face her " i'm busy lately so i don't have much time ! " 

" we're all busy oppa ! " 

" like you said we're all busy yet you have time to text me and call me why don't you text your fiance instead ? " i turn to leave but then she grabbed my wrist " oppa you changed so much toward me after Ra In died why oppa why ? "

i sighed then looked at her " cause i couldn't see the real you when Ra In was alive after she died no the day that she died i discovered a lot ! " i said and took her hand off my wrist

her look changed and her innocent face turned into a dark one she knew exactly what i'm talking about " i love him oppa why don't understand that ? " she shouted

" love him or not i don't care all i know is that you're not good for him ! " i was about to leave but then i remembered  " and don't call me oppa anymore it annoys me ! " then i left and head back to the practice room where i found eunhyuk laughing with the other members i smiled at them and went in 

" where were you i thought you were going to make thing right with monkey ? " kyuhyun asked 

" i was but i couldn't find him ! " 

" forget it ! say that you didn't look for me in the first place you were too busy talking with SNSD members ! "eunhyuk said and my eyes went wide " ya you were there ? aishhh i looked for you every where but i couldn't find you ! " i scolded him and he scoffed , i went closer to him and hugged him from the back " forget it ! " he said 

" yah you know i can't live without you ! " 

" forget it ! " he said and crossed his arm over his chest

he was playing hard to get and i know it , but i know something he can't resist saying no to

" you don't want to ! okay ! " i broke the hug and continued " and i'm the one who was going to buy you lunch today " he looked at me and gaved me his gummy smile " Donghae-yah you're my best friend and you know that i can't get mad at you ! " i laughed at his sudden change in mood " so are we still on for the lunch ?! " he asked but i couldn't say anything i just kept on laughing !!