chapter 1

Just When I Met You

so here it is ! the first chapter , i'm so damn nervous right now ! don't forget to comment and subscrib if you like the story ! 

okay so here i go !  hwaiting ! ^^


 

"wake up lazy its time to go get yourself a job and  maybe some money "

 

I heard a familar voice say and  made me snap out of my wonderland , it got me back to this cruel reality .

 

let me introduce myself my name is Jang Mirae i'm 24 years old , unemployed , single , no money and currently living with my friend sunny and her boyfriend in their house . can life get any better ?

 

I sat straight on my bed and looked at her "here we go again  with another day in my life , my bloody life , with the same events and the same replies "

" your file is impressive and too be envious from but we're sorry we want to hire someone who already have an experience not someone who needs to get the experience !" we both said trying to sound like those boss than laughed about our dorky act !

"c'mon get up you should smile to the world so the world can smile at you ..... I think it sounded right , right , you get my point !"

 

I looked at her than blinked well sunny is my friend since 3rd grade her name is Soo Min but i call her sunny because she's so positive and always  have this bright smile that makes you  feel that the whole world is a beautifull place .

 

"c'mon get up , i want to go somewhere with you so get up and dress yourself we're going somewhere !" she said then tured around and made her way to the door "where , where , where are we going ?  huh ?" she turned around and gaved me an evil smirk than left "what? You’re not going to tell me ? You know i hate this !.... Urhhh " i took the tv remote , and flipped between the channels there was nothing much to see until i found that horrible news "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

 

I shout and heard sunny rushing toward my room "what what what happened ?"

 

"super junior siwon is getting married AGAIN !"

 

“Are you freaking serious ! No are you've got to be kidding me ! " she said than stopped to catch her breath "you almost gave me a heart attack .... And are you going to make a big fuss again about him going to get married again are you serious ? c'mon its not like you've ever had a chance with him .... He doesn't even know you exist ! Get over your addiction to these guys !"

 

I couldn't say anything this was the first time she would ever say something hard like this "ouch that hurt "

 

"i'm sorry but someone got to tell you this ! And its better be me you 're 24 now and waiting for these guys to ever notice you is just a far dream you got to live the reality girl and try to get yourself a boyfriend "

 

"you don't understand these guys are my ambition since the first time i met them and donghae told me to wait for him !" i told her while trying to hold my tears who were about to fall

 

" but he forgot about you he didn't show up after that did you seriously thaught he was telling the truth he probably just said it for a fan service or what ever its called you'll always be a fangirl in his eyes he probably forgot that he ever met a girl called Mirae"

 

She said than rushed to leave before i can make any other  statement

 

"she doesn't understand ..."

 

 

 

MEANWHILE.....

 

 

 

 

"oppa its official  now the news is all over the country , everyone knows about our marriage !there's no need  for us to hide now .... I'm so happy !"jessica said caressing siwon's hand and smiling at him

 

" yeah i know i told you not to make it public until i tell you to ... You know i'm still not ready for this " siwon said and took his hand away from hers

 

"but oppa.. People were asking me a lot of questions and i couldn't say anything ..... Everyone knows already !its so obvious ! I know you still haven't moved on from Ra In but think about me oppa think about my reputation !"she covered her face as if she's going to cry

 

"y..yoebo ... Aniyoo ...i'm sorry i didn't mean to .... "he came closer to her and hugged her "we were going to announce it sooner or later so its not a big deal anymore !" he lefted her face with his index so she can look at him in the eye then pecked her lips

 

"ewww .... Oppa what are you doing with this snake ? Oppa look at me .... Oppa i'm right here .... I'm not gone .... Please look at me .... Pleaaaase " Ra In said while trying to make siwon to look at her but it was no use her hands just pass threw his body like a reflection ....she started crying her heart out "oppa this snake is manipulating  you, can't you see it ?" she tried to hit jessica but as usual .....it goes in vain , she stood still in her place and looked at the couple making out with each other "i swear i'm gonn amake you pay for this you b*tch just wait until i find a way !you'll see " than left the room .

 

 

 

"why am i still here for .... I mean i'm dead aren't dead people supposed to go somewhere and relax or whatever ? Isn't it enough that i died the day of my marriage the day that  supposed to be the best day in my life ? Why am i still here for ? So i can suffer more ?" an arm skipped Ra In's eyes as she was walking the street and passing threw people who don't seem to notice her ...... She doesn't exist in their eyes ..... She's gone !

 

"oppa , why ? Why her ? You forgot about me so easily that you're marrying another women  this fast ? Where's your love to me ? Where did your promises go to ? you promissed that you'll only love me and no one but me ? " she shouted as heard as she can but no answer to her questions , not a single change !

 

"where are we going ? You know i hate that somebody drags me somewhere i don't know !"

 

I looked around and saw a girl talking to what it seemed to be her friend .... 'she looks familiar' i said

 

"yah can you stop whining for like 5 minutes we're almost there !" sunny said and you groaned in frustration than looked away

 

I examined them from head to toe i know i saw that girl somewhere , i never forget a face that i meet in my life but where did i saw her ? why can't i seem to remember her ?! I followed them while trying to discover where i saw this girl ... Well i have nothing better to do !

 


 

sorry for mistakes ! English is not my first language ! hope you like it , i'll try to do a better job in the second chapter cause i think this one is short ! anyway thank you for reading ^^