Can't decide

love email

"What's wrong?" Chunji came to me right after the bell ring. I ignore him and just walks past him. "I'm so sorry for leaving early on Saturday. Something happened that's why" Chunji apologized. He think I'm mad about him leaving the party early. Well I wasn't happy that he left so early, but not mad. I don't want the girls to see me talking to him. I got hit once today and I think that is enough.

"It's not that, we should not talk to each other in school anymore" I said. If aunt Alexandra finds out that I don't have any friends and I also got bully, she will kill me. I don't know how to make friends with these girls. Girls here already have their own friends and doesn't;'t really want to meet new people. 

"Please tell me what did I do wrong" Chunji try to catch up with my pace

"Go and ask your fan-club" I enter the ladies room so that he couldn't follow me anymore. I try to get rid of the stain on my uniform and try to fix my messy hair. I could have just ignore Chunji, but it's hard. He is my first friend and he actually help me a lot. I don't think I should ignore him just because some girls tell me not to. Besides, aunt Alexandra seems to like him. I wipe my hands and get out of the restroom. Chunji is still outside, I turn around, but he grab my hand.

"Did they bully you?" Chunji ask, I just roll my eyes at his statement. He is too slow for his own good.

"Never mind forget it, I need to get back to class"

"Can I still talk to you?" Chunji ask looking at me with his puppy face. I just sigh

"Just ignore everything I said earlier okay?" I pull my hand away and start to walk back to class with him following behind. He seems to be thinking hard about something. As I was trying to look back at him I bump into someone. The girl fell to the floor due to the inpact. 

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I ask, offering my hand. The girl is a bit shorter than me with light brown hair. 

"It's okay, you're so strong" she take my offer hand and I pull her up. I bend down and help her pick up her white binder, which is now dirty because of the floor. "My name is Jea" she smiles

"My name is Chau, I'm really sorry" 

"It's okay, I wasn't looking either. I was too busy checking out the new teacher" she blush

I laugh, she is really out-going. I didn't expect her to tell me about her crush already. Someone bumps into me from behind. I turn around to see Chunji. Did he just bump into me? I think his brain is taking a trip to somewhere. He should really watch where he is going.

"Oh I didn't see you there" Chunji scratch his head. Sometimes I don't even know if he's actually dumb or he pretend to be. He is too clueless sometimes. He head for the gym so I just turn to the opposite way. 

I continue to walks to class when the group of girls who claim that they are from Chunji fan-club appear. Can today get any worse? I thought, they see me walking with Chunji and make disgusting face. They are not going to kill me right? it's illegal. One of the girls grab my collars and pull me close to her face. I can smell her bad breath, I turn my head away from her.

"Hey what's going on?" A deep voice make the girls jumps and run away immediately. A guy with slim body approach me, he doesn't wear uniform so he must be new. 

"Thank you" I was about to walk away, but he call me back 

"I need to report this kind of bullying, you will have to come with me to the principal office"

"No I can't my aunt will kill me. Beside you might in trouble for not wearing uniform" I beg him to not take me to the office. 

"What?" He burst out laughing like I just old him a funny joke. I look at him in confusion. He was laughing so hard so I decided to use that chance to run away. I reach class with no one behind me. Basketball practice really come in handy.

"Noona" Ricky smiles, I try to even out my breath. "Do you want to go eat with us after school?"

"No I have to go home" I didn't feel like talking anymore as I turn to the front. The class is so slow today, the teacher keep on talking and talking. I felt something poke my back, but I ignore. Probably Chunji again, the person poke me again. I can feel everyone in the class turn and stare at me. The teacher stops her lecture and also turn to me.

"Mr.Kim what are you doing here?" 

Who's that? I ask myself. I never heard that name before

"I need to borrow this student for a bit. Is that alright?" A very familiar deep voice that make me jump. Crap I didn't know he was a teacher that's why he's not wearing uniform. I'm so stupid. I look at my homeroom teacher hoping that she was teaching something serious so she can't let me leave the class. 

"Sure, we're not doing anything important at all" She smiles and I just want to make a run like earlier. 

"Grab your bag" he said as he exit the room. I sigh, grabbing my bag and follow him. He led me to the teacher lounge, which is empty now since it's class time. He sat down on his chair and I stand there looking at ground. 

"Do you know how long it took for me to find you?" 

I didn't answer him at all. I keep on staring at the ground. I swear if he say something to aunt Alexandra then I'm dead, I can't let him do this. 

"I swear I can't just let you go just because you're my cousin" 

"What? cousin?"

"Yeah aunt Alexandra told me to look after you"

"Wow, really?" this sound suspicious though

"Yes, don't worry I'm not going to tell aunt Alexandra. I know she is a bit strict" 

"Yes, thank you so much" I bow to him many time. Hoo I'm save 

"Okay, we should catch up. Let's go get food"

"But school is not over"

"I'm a teacher. I don't need to listen to the bells"

He drove us to a fast food restaurant and we talked. His name is Ryeowook and he is 26 years old. I think he was the teacher Jea was talking about. Isn't he a bit older than her though. I should introduce them two. School is getting better already, I should let them meet tomorrow.