young lady?

love email

           " Don't move, stay behind me" Chunji whisper as he step in front of me

          " What do you want?" Neil ask trying to sound like he's not scared, but i cant tell that he is shaking

          " We need to get young lady back home safety, it's madam order"

          " What? who? young lady?" Chunji turn and look at me i shake my head. 

          " She doesn't know you, now leave us alone" It was Chunji who spoke

          " I'm afraid we cant leave without young lady" The man reply. 

          " What young lady there must be a mistake. you should check with your madam again" i try to calm everyone down

          " It is the right information we even have a picture" he pull out a picture from his pocket. I walk a bit closer to talk a look. It's me in the picture, but why does this person have my picture. I turn to walk back to Chunji, but the man lift me up and carry me into the car. i try to kick as hard as i can, but I'm so tired from the running earlier and i haven't eat anything. Chunji try to push the man away from me, but the man was too strong. The next thing i saw was a man punch Chunji in the face and blood came out of Chunji's mouth. I hate violent, i can feel that i start to breath harder and harder. I seem to cant get enough air, it really hard to breath. Everything went black as i hit the cement floor.

           " Bye guys" i smile as i walk away from my best friends. I forgot to give one of them my notes so i walk back to them. 

           " Urggg i cant stand her she so stupid and so ugly. if we didn't hang out with her i bet you she a loner for the rest of the year. she always smilling like an idiot"

           " I know i only hang out with her because i pity her" My breath is getting quicker, i can feel tears on my cheeks. i never want to be myself again. I start to walk to my class but something is wrong i found myself walking to a cliff. I want to stop walking, but i cant I'm getting closer and closer to the cliff. i don't want to die yet, but my legs wont listen to me. "Someone help me" i try to scream but no one was around. i scream as loud as i can. I'm really close to the top now; just one more step i would fall over. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 

          " Wake up, wake up" someone voice call to me. i open my eyes and see white ceiling. i turn to my right and see an old lady sitting on the chair. she seem familiar i seen her somewhere...oh no the lady in the mansion. 

          " NO please don't..." i sit up, but fall back down. My head hurts like crazy

          " Who tell you to run away now look what happen" The lady said

          " Please don't hurt me I will do what ever you want. I'm good at cleaning i can clean your house if you want" I beg

         " Why would I make you clean when there are maids around?"

         " Then what do you want me to do?"

        " I need you to inherit my company since you mom want you to be a business lady"

        " My mom? You're aunt Alexandra? But my mom said that you're sick and no one is taking care of you"

        " So she lie to you? who did she learn that from?. Well, you need to learn all the manners that a proper lady should have. I heard you got kick out of basketball; good because you will have to quit anyways. You will go to a private school and you need to be social. You have to be friends with other company daughters." Aunt Alexandra went on and on, but i couldnt hear anymore. all i could think about is i have to be a fake person eventhough I'm in another country

         " Wait I'm only stay for the summer i cant do all that"

        " Your mom didnt tell you that she already send a letter to your school saying that you quit school? She also send me all of your belongings" That's it no one wants me. even my own mom throw me away, she suppose to be the only one who actually love me. Tears doesnt come out anymore im too tired for everything. i just want to lay down and sleep. I hope when i wake up everything would go back to normal and i would be in America once again. I close my eyes my family images come and go. I miss them i want to go back, but i dont think they want me. Wait an idea come in my head. i have a revenge plan, i would inherit and come back as a new person. 

         For three days Aunt Alexandra went over all the rules that i have to follow. I have to be sit up straight and always keep my head up high. i cant do anything that un-lady-like. I have to practice walking with 2 books on my head. I have to go on a diet and also a make over. From now on i have to have extra care on my looks. I cant go anywhere with messy hair or ugly (unbrand) clothes. I have to take piano lessons, sewing lesson and ballet lessons. I have to somehow make rich guys fall for me (Aunt Alexandra is crazy). I can't go to a dance without a partner. My mom would kill me if i even mention a guy name and here Aunt Alexandra telling me to go to a dance with a guy. School will start on Monday and I have to have all A's or else, i dont know what's the punishment is, but i dont think i want to know. I was not allow to wander around after school. 

        I only have 10 minutes to myself beside sleeping. I wonder how am I going to make friends. I don't feel like talking to any of them because they are all rich. They wouldnt want to talk to me, no one would want to be friend with a person like me. Tomorrow, one of the black suited man will drive me to school. I have to find the classes by myself im so scared, but i cant back out now. I will try my best to become a new me and i will show people what i can do. 

       " Miss, wake up" one of the maid call. i sit up she use a wet towel to clean my face. I enter the bathroom, look at the mirror. My face look different and i feel so different. I guess the face cream actually works. I dress and walk down stairs where the maids all line up and bow as i walk by. I didnt know what to do so i bows as i walk pass them. i seen this in Korean drama before,but I didnt know they do that in real life. 

       The school looks so pretty and big. I will have to walk to all of my classes in this heels. "As soon as you walk through this gate you are a new peron" I walk with my head held high, I found the office by luck. My home room teacher is a very nice lady she introduce me to the class; she also said that i dont know Korean. I just smile and look for a empty desk. I found seven empty desk that no one sit at in the right corner so i walk over and take a seat. The class start to whisper and i check if there anything stuck on my face, but there wasnt. I ignore them and focuse on the teacher. Finally, lunch time i didnt feel like eating so i walk around the school. I found a quiet spot; i sit down and rest for a little bit. This school is different from the States, we have to stay in the same class the whole day. Different teachers would come in to teach us and we only go outside when it's P.E time. I was happy that i dont have to walk around and get lost. i get lost easily, really easy. The bell ring again so I start to walk back. I enter the room; student all crowed in the back of the room where i sat. Did i enter a wrong class? no it 11B it's right and i even regonize some of the faces. The teacher pat my back telling me to go to my seat while yelling at other student to go back to their seat. I sit down and turn my face away from everyone and just stare at the door.

        " Are you the new student?" a male voice ask, but i ignore him 

        " Oppa dont talk to her, she doesnt know Korean"  A girl reply. she turn around to look at me " Oppa is talking to you why are you not answering?" I glare at her. suddenly Aunt Alexandra come to my head reminding me that I have to be nice and graceful. I turn to the person that is next to me; i bow and keep my head down so i could look at the floor instead of the face.   

         " Annyong haseo, im the new student nice to meet you" I said it in english on purpose. I didnt hear any respond so I turn my head back to the door. I feel a tap on my shoulder

         " What do you want?" i turn shock to see Chunji smiling face. 

         " anyeong" the 5 five guys said. I remember them Chunji,L.joe,Chanjo,Ricky,Neil, and CAP.