you got to be kidding me

love email

      After I got out of the airplane, I was walking to the exit; when I bumped into someone. He have blond hair so I assume that he is American so I said 'sorry' and walk away. My suite case is really heavy so I just want to get out fast. There were flashes and when I look up the whole airport was filled with people (mostly girls). I try my best to get to the entrance, but i couldn't. People are pushing me so hard that i dropped my suite case. I was about to pick it up, but then i hear the girls screamed and they pushed even harder. They even step on my suite case. That was it i couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

      "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING? CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS AN AIRPORT? IF YOU WANT TO PUSH AND BLOCK PEOPLE WAY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. PEOPLE JUST GOT OFF THE PLANES ARE TIRED ALREADY AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT WORSE. AND YOU TWO STEP DOWN FROM MY SUITE CASE!!!!!!!!!"  I never yell so loud before I know that everyone heard me because everyone was quiet. A camera flashed at my direction; i turn and gave the camera man a dead glare. The two girls pick up my suite case and apologize. They made way for me to walk out. i finally got out of the hectic place; I pull out my phone to call my aunt. 

                   " Aunt Alexandra I just got out of the airport where are you?"

                   " Im at home" did i hear it wrong? she at home? I just want to take this out on someone

                   " What? Who is going to pick me up then?" i try to sound as polite as possible.

                   " I will send you the address so just take a taxi here." and she hang up. I'm so mad right now i can feel tears in my eyes. i never like to be alone, that why i even go restroom with my friends. i never go anywhere alone until today. i suffer enough and now she want me to go on a taxi. I speak Korean a little, but i have hard time talking to people. What I get kidnap? wait no one care, i forgot. My family send me to another country, my friends hates me and now my aunt don't even pick me up. I hear a lot of voices behind me, I don't care anymore. I was standing and felt someone bumped into my back and i fell to the floor. I landed hard; my knee bleed and i finally let tears run down my face. Some people are asking me all sort of questions in Korean. i understand it, but i don't feel like replying.  I was staring at the floor, i can see flashing and people are pushing again. i felt a vibration in my pocket, i pull out my phone and saw the address. Everyone was surrounding me so it was really hard to breath. Suddenly i no longer see the flashes and voices are fading away. 

                   So i fainted; lame this is the third time already. Yes my body is really unhealthy, i have asthma and other stuff. That's why i skip a lot of basketball practices and finally got kick out last week. My coach doesn't know about my asthma, no one knows or care. i open my eyes and found myself in a room that really big. Then i remember everything at once which make my head hurt. i look up again the room is big and pretty, like one of the room in movies. I saw an old woman walk in and she look so pretty her clothes are very fashionable. 

                  "Useless girl can't even take a taxi here, and as a young lady who can you faint in front of people. Such a disgrace to out family." oh she's aunt Alexandra, she doesn't look sick to me. Normally i would have been polite and only listen, but not anymore. After going all these things i don't care anymore

                 "What do you know huh?A 16 years old ride a plane by herself and then she have to take the taxi too. what if i get kidnap and did you think i fainted because i wanted to? What disgrace to the family I'm the smartest on in our family" For about 5 minutes we were having a blinking competition. She finally gave up and told me to follow her. The house is huge, it like a mansion instead of a house. She told everyone that she is poor and sick, but she live in a mansion? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE THINKING?!!!!!!!!!

               

 

I'm sorry for not writing about Chunji yet. i want to write some of her back ground first and then Chunji later hihi  forgive   :)