bully? party

love email

          " What happened to you after those men took you away? we were so worry" Ricky make a cute worry face. 

         " It's a long story" I turn my attention back to the homeroom teacher. I felt someone pat my head, I turn a bit Chunji smile at me. I get out my sticky note and wrote

Hey, don't pat my head you messed up my hair :*(

Don't worry you are always perfect no matter how you look:)

You are the weirdest person i have ever meet, weirdo :P

Im not weird, Im just saying the truth

         I stare at the paper and blush. I was thinking what to write next, I was saved by the bell. Finally, school is over I gather my stuffs and walk out. I try to walk as fast as I can, my cheeks are still burning. This guy is such a flirt, I dont think it's a good think to get too close to him, I need to stay away from him. The car was waiting outside of school, people were staring at me, I dont why, but I walk faster to the car. I walk inside the house; I walk over to the dinner table

          " How was school today?" aunt Alexandra asked

          " I made some friends" it sound more like a question mark. 

          " what are the names?" she ask clearly doubting me

          " They are.....Chunji? Ricky, CAP, Neil, Chanjo, L.Joe" im sorry to use your names forgive me, but if I don't she gonna kill me. 

          " What? Chunji and Neil?" She finally look up at me

         " Yes" I hesitate. what would she do if she find out that I'm half lying?

          " Perfect, there a party this weekend at our house; I'm going to introduce you to everyone and i want you to ask Chunji or Neil to be your date" she got up and went upstairs. What? she want me to ask one of them to be my date? I don't want to ask Chunji i need to stay away from him, i don't want to have feelings for him. Neil seem like an ok guy maybe he will come if i beg him. However she won't let me do anything that disgrace the family name and begging a guy to be my date is out of the question. I need to figure this out somehow by the end of this week. 

          I wake up and everything was like other days until i get to school. There were five girls who stop my track. I look up and one of them pull me to a place where no one would see what they would do to me.

           " stay away from Chunji oppa, he's mine"

            i just stare at her with a blank expression

            "Do you hear that you need to stay away from all of them not only Chunji oppa"

            I laugh out loud i never know anyone who have guts to corner me like this

            " What are you laughing at? do you want to get hit?" she raise her hand into the air

            " What? are you going to hit me? I don't think it is a good idea because if i go to class with bruises Chunji will know that i got bully and will try to protect me. That means he will follow everywhere to make sure that I'm safe. Don't you guys watch Korean drama? He might even fall in love with me if he spend too much time with me. And you think that my bodyguard will let you touch me? Look behind you" The girls turn and found five men in black standing right behind them ready to jump in any time. I just smirk and walk away. The class was crowed at The six boys like yesterday, I know they are good looking, but this is overreacting. 

            " Thanks a lot" I said to Chunji as i sit down in front of him. 

            " For what? what did i do?" Chunji have a confuse smile on his face. 

            " I don't want to tell you anymore" I look outside of the window. there a bird chirping and jumping around. I smile at the bird silliness, i love animals especially that act random. 

            " Hey, why did u come to Korea?" Chunji ask out of the blue. I was caught by surprise so i organize my thoughts

            " Because i want to be a new person" I leave the conversation as that. I don't want to remember it anymore. Five minutes later i recall my aunt order, so i turn to Niel " Hey are you free this Saturday?"

            " Um why?" Niel seem to be uncomfortable by my question. He look like he scare of something, do i look that mean? 

            " Urg nevermind" i cant believe I just got rejected; better not tell aunt Alexandra about this.

            " Tell us why?" Chunji ask

            " Are you free?" I'm too lazy to explain if they are not going with me.

           " Yes I'm free why?" Chunji answer in confusion

           " I have a party this weekend and I need someone to attend with me" i explained

           " Oh why didn't you tell me earlier? Now I'm free" Niel blurt out

           " No I'm going with her" Chunji glare and Niel back off. Why does boys get so competitive with each other? boys are hard to understand

           " Okay on Saturday meet me in front of school at 7:30. I will come and pick you up." 

           " Why don't you just tell me the address?" 

          " Cuz i don't know the address, wait are you sure that you want to come with me? Aren't busy with other girls?" i teased

          " What are you talking about? what other girls?"

          " Girls that you flirt with " I said randomly 

          " I don't flirt" Chunji argued

          " Dude chill i was just kidding" i smile, he actually take it seriously. His cheek turn slightly pink.

 

         I spend my whole Saturday morning trying on all the dress that my Aunt gave me. They also put make up on me and different kind of hair styles. I didn't have time to go pick up Chunji so only the butler went. I cant even tell him that but i don't have his phone number. I look at myself in the mirror; at first i didnt even recognize myself. I go to Aunt Alexandra to let her see how i look after the make-over. She was drinking her tea when i walk in. I stand at the door wait for her to look up.  She finally look up her eyes turn wide and she drop her cup. 

                " You should wear a bit of make-up everyday" She ordered

                " But it bad for my skin" i protest

               " I will buy the skin creams for you so it will protect your skin" she said

               " Okay" I signed. I heard the car pull up in the parking. Chunji is here, but it's barely 7:00 P.M. He's early, I don't want to see him now especially with all of this. Aunt Alexandra told me to to go and get him. She smile when she saw Chunji step out of the car; yeah freaky right? she smiled. Maybe she planned something that involved Chunji and Niel? Why would she want me to ask either Chunji or Niel to be my date tonight. I need to be careful about this.