finally meet

love email

     There were butlers and maids cleaning and walking around. My mom told me that aunt Alexandra live alone and she very sick that why she asked for me. This lady doesn't look like she sick and obviously she doesn't look like she live alone. Now that I thought about it I never even know how Aunt Alexandra look like I bascially followe a stranger. I turn and start to run even though i don't know where I'm running to, but i just want to get out of here. I heard someone yell and the maids and butlers chase after me. I run as fast as i could, at this moment I'm thankful of my coach who made me run like crazy in practice. As i turn into the corner, i bumped into something. I could only see the sky right now; i hear my ankle crack. The pain come fast i could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I lay there in the middle of the street, but when i hear and feel a lot of footstep on the ground. I sit up; the maids are coming i stand up. This is not the first time i sprain my ankle, but when i was about to run a hand grab my wrist. I turn around to see a blonde guy holding my wrist. If my mom see a guy hand my wrist she would either faint or kill me on the spot. 

       "Are you okay?" he ask in Korean. i want to answer him, but the maids are getting closer. i pull my hands away from his and run again. I finally stop running after 30 minutes. I look behind and there was no maid in sight. i let out a sign, but gasp when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I'm so scare that i cant even move. i never like chasing games and im too tired to run. Once again tears fall this time i actually cry. I don't want to die yet i'm only 16. 

       " Finally got you" a male voice ask in Korean

       " Let go of me i want to live don't kill me i will do anything, please let go" i cried

       " Are you okay? i want to say sorry that i bumped into you earlier. You run kind of funny is your feet hurting" He ask. This is not like me, but i started to cry more when i realize that he is not one of the butler.

        " Are you hurt?" he check to see if i have any injure

        " No Im just.....lost" I speak in Korean for the first time in my life. I don't even know if i say it right.

        " Really? Do you remember anything about your house like what's street?"

        " Is there a way i can call to another country?"

        " Yes, but right now I have schedule i can't help you" he scratch his head. he look over at my crying face, "How about you wait somewhere and i will help you when i come back?" I look around; there many stores and restaurant, but the thing is i don't have money or phone. What if he just say that to get away from me and never come back., His phone ring so he take few steps away from me as he talk on the phone. i hear what he said, but didn't understand anything

       " Forget it, i can find my way home" I wipe away my tears. Great how am i suppose to buy a plane ticket and get back home? i start walking straight looking for someone who can help me. Maybe an American would be nice enough to help me and we can understand each other. I dont know Korean language that much. 

          " Wait, my manager said that you can sit in our van and wait for me till I'm done with my schedule" I look at him while making my decision. He doesn't look like a bad guy, but he also doesn't look like a good guy. I have a feeling that if i follow him i might find a way home. My sixth sense always right, so i follow him into a black van. There was five other guys and an old guy in the driver sit. Right away my 'run' instict strike again, but he caught me by my shoulder. 

          " They're not bad guys. They are in the same band as me"  He haven't let go of my shoulder; i get in the car so he would let go of my shoulder. The guys were loud they try to talk to me, but i can only understand half of what they are saying. Eventually they give upon talking to me. I haven't get any rest since i got off the plane. i try to not fall as sleep because who knows what they will do when i sleep. I can feel my head swaying, I pinch my thigh. The ride was so long that i fell asleep without knowing. I open my eyes; I'm alone in the van and there was a jacket covering me. I walk out of the van; im alone again. I hate being alone. I walk toward the exit; i walk toward the street lights. i see a river then i remember i seen this river on tv before; Han River. It's so beautiful; i inhale the fresh air. I feel fresh, i recall everything one by one. i cant believe im alone even out of America. I guess i cant change my fate no matter where i go.

              "It pretty isn't" A voice come from my right. The guy that i bumped into earlier was standing next to me. 

         " Im sorry for causing you trouble and it is beautiful"

         " Sorry for not introduce myself earlier, my name is Chunji"

         " Oh sorry my name is Chau, Korean name is 진주 "

         " I will just call you Chau, it a pretty name"

         " Thank you" I blushed felling awkward.

         " Hey you two don't have fun with out us. we haven't introduce ourselves yet"   A manly voice came from behind us. i turn to see the five guys that was in the van earlier. i smile and bow a little as a greeting. 

         " You dont have to be so formal we are around same age... i think"  a guy with spicky hair said. On the left side of his hair he shaved something like an stretch m. " Anyway im CAP 18 years old the oldest of 틴탑 " i smile, i didn't get the last two words. 

         " Im Changjo dancing boy in 틴탑 16 years old" he have a really cute face, but a manly body. 

         " Im Ricky maknae in 틴탑 also 16 years old" a pretty looking, small looking boy said with a big smile on his face

         " Im Nile know as 틴탑 emotional voice" all i know is he's tall, i had to look up to him.

          " Hey im Ljoe" he said with a smirk. i nod trying to remember all wait did he just said his name in English? i look at the way he smirk, he know that i speak english, but how wait of course my Korean is bad.

          " You speak English? yay finally someone that u can understand" i got excited. I found out that he also lived in LA for awhile before he moved back to Korea. He is a year older than me. I talk to only him and ignore the other five. Im so happy that i can finally talk to someone, he make me feel relax. Did i mention that i love his red hair and his sweet smile? well now you know. From the corner of my eyes i can see that other five guys are just looking and listening to us. I want to talk to L.joe all day if i could, he so fun to talk to. Suddenly five black cars pull up next to us. Ten men with glasses walk out and walk toward us. Chunji grab my hand and pull me behind him. The other five also stand next to Chunji in a line. What does those men wants????????????????????

 

 

 

the korean word 틴탑 mean teen to, but since she doesnt know teen top. She know some Korean, but she never use it before.sorry for taking so long to update, but i have school, sport and homework. it really hard to find time. i will try to update anytime i can. Enjoy the story :)