first email

love email

       I always have to be perfect in school and outside of school. Always help people and they don't even care when I'm hurt. Right now I'm really tired, but I have no one to talk to i have no real friend. I like them, but they just use me to help them with their problems. Well I have my problems too. Last year, my coach love me because I win a lot of game. However, she kicked me out of the team because she found someone better. She said that I skip too many practices; that just an excuse to kick me out. Now my parents told me that they want to send me to Korea with my aunt. The one that have no husband or children and there a reason why. NO ONE CAN STAND WITH HER ATTITUDE. I feel sorry that she's sick, but I don't want to spend my whole summer with the meanest woman alive. So pretty much I can't stand all these at once i need to let it out. I don't know what I did, but I found myself sending an email to a random person whose email is ChanHeeteenz  (I just randomly make it up) and wrote all my problems in that email; I sat there and stare at my computer screen.

 

       "Sending complete" now I'm officially regretting it. I cant believe I just send a email telling a random person all my troubles. I tried to delete it, but it was too late. Calm down maybe this person is just going to ignore the email. It not like that person going to know who I am and Chanhee is not an American name so maybe this person doesn't know English. Shoot, goggle translator, urg who cares. I went to school the next day, but couldn't pay attention because all I think about was the email. I went home; quickly turn on my computer. I was about to never sign in again, but I need to apologize to that person. One new message, in my head I was hoping that it is from face book. I click on it

         I'm sorry, but I  think you got the wrong person. Also I'm sorry that I read your email and I think you should just smile and one day it will be okay. I believe that things happen for a reason so it's better it you think positive. For example, you get to go to Korea. Many people would love to be in your place and Korea is a wonderful country. I hope your aunt condition is not that bad, I think that she act like for a reason. You should cheer up and you might want to resend this to who ever you want to send too. Oh by the way do you know any Korean bands? or group? just curious you don't have to answer if you don't want too. Hope you feel better annyeong :)

         I want to bury myself while reading the email, but I actually felt better. I think if I was aunt Alexandra I would be sad because she is all alone in a house. No one to eat with or talk with all day, I would be bored to death. I look at the email again I don't get the last word "annyeong" but oh well. I know a lot of Korean Groups : Shinee, Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), 2 pm, 2am, T-ara, TVXQ.. and more. I only know group that debut over 2-3 years or more. I haven't check on any new group, too busy with my Taemin. Anyways I think this person is a girl because guy wouldn't ask about k-pop. I wish I have a nice friend like her. 

         I'm so sorry I didn't check twice before I send. I know a lot of K-pop groups, but I like Shinee the most, especially Taemin. Do you like K-pop too? who do you like let me  guess someone from Super junior? almost everyone I know like super junior. I think you might think this is weird, but is it okay if we can keep contract with each other? as you already know I need someone to talk to and I think you're a very nice person. I'm going to Korea soon do you know any places that I should visit once I'm over there?

         It's been one week she haven't reply. I guess I cheeped her out by asking to her to talk to me. She did the right thing though, she shouldn't talk to stranger. I'm so disappointed I'm going to Korea today. I was going to the goodbye party that my friends are all there. I got on the porch, I look in they were all inside talking loudly. 

         "omg that girl is so annoying, she get to go to Korea when we don't. I mean what did she do to deserve that. I been wanted to go to see my Chunji" said one girl.

         "I know I love Chunji too, I would do anything to be able to go to Korea"

         Tears feel down my cheeks. That's it I'm going to Korea with a new me. I'm not the weak and nice girl anymore. I need to protect myself from getting hurt; I'm a big girl now. When I got home I run into the restroom with a scissor in my hand. I always wanted bangs, so I cut my hair. I learn from this girl how to cut bangs. I blow dry my bangs, and cut them until I think they are perfect. I put on my short-short and black tank. I never wear short-short outside of my house. I told my mom to give me a ride to the party because I'm one hour late. 

        "you know she doesn't even dress right"

        "she always wear jeans and t-shirt" I open the door and walk in . I can feel all their eyes was shock to see me. 

        " sorry, lady I come to tell you that I am very busy right now and I'm afraid I can't attend this party. Also just to let you know I already book a ticket to see Chunji performance, too bad you guys can't come. Bye see you guys in few months" I don't even know who Chunji is, but who care I feel good when I walk away. I hope I can make real friends in Korea. I'm going to be a bold girl, not the shy me. I could do whatever I want since I'm going to be there for three months only. So if I do something embarrassing it will be all over in three months. 

 

 

 

Sorry if the chapter is boring. this is one of my first stories