Chapter 3

Forgotten love

Jae POV.

I can’t concentrate in class and I keep zoning out. I think and think about my memories with Chanyeol… such distant memories. I slowly turn my head and notice that it's nearly time for me to go home... Oh how time flies. I don't even know what the teacher has been talking about and I don't care. 

The bell rings a few moments later and I gather my things and rush out of the classroom.

Tao POV.

Jae looked up, and just as I thought she was going to talk to me, she looked straight past me and at the clock. The bell rings and I'm more than happy to get back home and chill with the guys. I hear Jae stumble out of her seat and rush out of the classroom.

"Hey Tao what's wrong with Jae lately?" Kai asks me. He's never been fond of her, but I guess seeing his friends best friend upset just got to him. I told him I didn't know and the rest of the guys gave me a strange look.

"C'mon, lets follow her." Baekhyun says to me. I nod and walk out of class with him.

I don't know where she is, but it's not going to be hard to find her.

No one's POV.

Jae walks home, tears staining her face whilst Tao and Baekhyun silently follow behind. She stops at a small park and a small smile shows up on her small face.

Jae POV.

"Remember when we used to come here together Chanyeol? You and me... We used to be so close. Now you don't even speak to me." I smile to myself. "I guess I wasn't good enough for you Channie." I look down at my hand and smile. You gave me this ring when we were younger... You said you'd marry me one day. Now you already have someone to take that place.

My body starts to feel strange and I start to cough. I cover my mouth with my hand and continue to cough. After a few moments, the pain subsides and I look down to see my hand covered in blood.