Ears

Think of...Lucy

 

'Courage is found in unlikely places...'


 

 

"Song card activated!"

 

 

"Whoa! what was that?!, who's that!?", said of the startled Nurse Taeyeon, who is humming a song while completing her chartting on patient's records . 

Looking around where the voice came from, since she was left alone on the nurse station.

 

"Gotcha eonnie!", Lucy said playfully as she reveals herself to her eonnie, with a very bright smile plastered on her face.

Grinning from ear to ear.


 She always do that, she loves to surprise and play around to  her ever favorite nurse Taeyeon while the latter busily doing her things.

 

"Oh my gosh Lucy you scared the hell out of me!, come here you little pretty brat", she said on her most serious tone but actually she's just trying to and then invited the little girl to seat beside her.

 

"Im... so sorry eonnie", the young girl apologetically said, lowering her head as she seated herself, leaving a big space between her and nurse taeyeon, feeling so embarassed on her act towards her eonnie. 

 

"Were you really sorry?", Nurse Taeyeon asked, trying to tease furthermore the young girl.

"Hmm", Lucy nodded too.

"You promise me, you're not going to do it again?", she challenged

"Hmm", she answered then pouted.

Nurse Taeyeon can't help but to giggle on herself seeing the disappointed and guilty expression of Lucy.

 

"But eonnie...-", just before the young girl could finish her words, Taeyeon cut her off,

"Gotcha!", exclaimed victoriously of Nurse Taeyeon then did her ahjumma laugh.

While Lucy left speechless there, mouth agape, eyes slightly wide open. Not believing her eonnie's little trick on her.

 

"Eonnie that's unfair! you're mean!", she whine.

"Ow look who's mean here now, Yah! come here", she said as she tapped the seat closer to her.

 

"Wah, what's with that face huh?", Taeyeon asked as she embraced the young girl, and patting her head. 

She didn't expect Lucy would react that way. Maybe she's a little bit sensitive right now.

 

"Eonnie you tricked me, i thought you're angry, but then you tricked me", she hissed still pouting.

"Alright, let eonnie say sorry here now, okay?", she said but the young girl didn't respond at all. 

She kept her head down.

"Im sorry my flower bud", she cupped Lucy's face making her see clearly the girl's face this time, but only to see that she's already smiling smugly to her.

"Aw! such a tease little brat!", Taeyeon pinched her nose this time, and they laugh to themselves too.

 

 

"Tell me, why do you always do that?", Taeyeon asked as they stopped from their laughing.

"Do what eonnie?", Lucy questioned. 

Now she grab some pen and paper from the table and started to draw something on it.

"You always say 'Song card activated!', what was that for?, and oh, you never fail to shock me, and I always catch you doing that", she said as she continue to write on her chart again, leaving them both doing something.

"Hmm...that's for a future reference", Lucy blurted out, while oh so focused on her paper.

"Future reference?!", Taeyeon asked confusedly.

"Never mind that eonnie, can you please sing me a song eonnie...please?", Lucy asked out of the blue instead,

changing the topic rather. Taking a quick look to her eonnie, then return to her paper.

"Song? hmm What song do you like?", 

Taeyeon did not bother to argue with the girl, neither refuse to her request, since just awhile ago she's humming to herself, 

so she feels like granting immediately the young girl's request.

"The one you're singing awhile ago!", suggested excitedly of the young girl.

 

"But I barely sing that song, I just humming on that", Taeyeon hesistantly said this time.

"I Think It's Love'... thats what it call, right?!", Lucy spill out that surprised Taeyeon, made her stopped on her chartting,

glancing down on the girl beside her this time.

 

"Yah, how d-did you...know...that", Taeyeon stuttered.

The little girl chuckled hearing her eonnie's cracked voice. She knew it.

"Just sing that song eonnie, hmm, and I just guessed it", she faced her eonnie this time, giving a very  innocent expression on her face, to make herself convincing . 

"Ohh...Okay", Taeyeon just gave up.

She doesn't want to make herself more embarassing, and since the young girl said that she just guessed it, and its not like she knows anything or something in that song. So, she just gave in.

The Lady composed herself, fixed her position, cleared first, then hum on her first words...then proceeded to the song,

 

 

Hurry up love don't keep me waiting
Just say the words I'm longing for
Right here and now this moments for the taking
You are the one that I adore
Here in your arms I'm drifting far away
So tell me know don't you hesitate

 

 

The young Lucy finished on her paper this time. She can't help but to mesmerized, get impressed to her eonnie's voice. 

Her voice is always soothing, calming, expressive, full of emotions, and such an angelic one.

She loves Taeyeon's voice so much, for her, it brings out the best of Taeyeon. 

 

"Never stop singing eonnie", Lucy muttered under her breath, in which only herself could hear.

 

And as for Taeyeon, it is her way to express herself, and those unspoken words of her.

Taeyeon is so into her singing, she feels alive, and contented whenever she does this.

Not minding her sorrounding anymore, even the young girl's presence beside her, she's into her own world... the world of songs.

As she closes her eyes and continue on the song,

 

 

Is this love that we're feeling
Or are we dreaming
Do you feel the magic too
Make a dream come true
And if you feel the wonder that I do inside
Then I think it's love we're feeling tonight...

 

 

Taeyeon realizing that she's already singing way too much, stopped on her song and opened her eyes at the same time.

But as she open her eyes, she didn't expect someone to be there, to be there during where she's into her moment of singing.

She regret that she opened her eyes and by doing so it made them to have eye to eye contact.

She regret that she let herself get into singing that song and totally forgetting her sorrounding. 

Now she feels so embarassed.

Now he just witnessed it.

 

With the awkward atmosphere, Taeyeon diverted her gaze only to find Lucy is no longer in her seat, the kid just went away,

she left  while she's into her singing. And now, she was left with him.

 

Taeyeon noticed the piece of paper that Lucy busily working on awhile ago.

To her surprise, she picked it up suddenly, not believing on the kid's drawing.

The drawing is just the same scene they have now.

She, as herself,  was sitting while singing, and there's a man infront of her watching and listening to her song.

"This...drawing...", Taeyeon couldn't utter the right words to say. To express her feeling as of that moment.

"Couldn't Lucy possibly know...", feeling all embarassed.

 

 


"That was wonderful Nurse Taeyeon", complimented of the man standing infront of her, while his hands resting comfortably on the slightly elevated table between them, giving her a very geniune smile that she never seen on him before. 

 


While Taeyeon still shocked, and couldn't composed herself on the embarassing, and awkward atmosphere the current scenario is giving on her.

 

 

 

"Dr. Byun", the only thing she managed to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While in a not so far place from the station, is where Lucy hiding herself, evesdropping on the scene before her.

 

"I got you again eonnie!", she chuckle victoriously to herself.

 


 

Chap. 2... for all of you guys...

How was it?

A sneak peak for BaekYeon moment...kkkk

Sorry kinda lame and boring... im sorry im so bored with my life as of this moment. My mind is not working well...

Anyways, if you're interested on the song I used, you can ask me about it...^^

And dont forget to leave a comment, upvote, and subscribe!

Thank you...

See yah again!^^