[140607]

Taciturn Tears

 

[140607]

 

 

"So you love me since we first met? Is it really a coincidence or it's just that I love you too much? We're the same! I can't believe it! We're really meant to be, I think we should be get married like what fans said!" Chanyeol exclaimed too early in the morning.. Too early..


All of them looked are Chanyeol like he was an alien and nope he's not, let's just say that he's an abnormal child, okay?


Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol's foot leaving Chanyeol screaming..


Baekhyun carelessly sat on their couch with eyes almost close, dark circles under his eyes..


Yes, Chanyeol didn't let him sleep.. at all..


Suho decided to let Chanyeol share room with him again and it's really unfortunate, Chanyeol continued asking him so many questions that took 1-2 hour each, it's just that it's either Chanyeol asked him again and again or Chanyeol just can't get over it..


Baekhyun really don't know what kind of freaking alien took his mind from him, because of his suprisingly not being irritated at it but on the opposite, he thought it's really cute and so adorable..


But that doesn't changed the fact that he just didn't have a sleep.. And a free all night cuddles but still it's not didn't changed the fa--okay maybe a bit.. JUST A LITTLE!


"I told you it's a bad idea! Look at my Baby?! He looked so ugly! Uglier that zombies! Can you see that?! That face so messy! Like he just fought a really pissed off lion! He's really messed up! Like look--"


"Kyungsoo!.. Stop okay? I understand, actually I really understand it from the start so stop.. You're really right, yey-!" Baekhyun cheered lazily


"Oh Baby, I understand, it's really hard to woke up with that face, like really it's like you just saw someone left the jail--"


"Soo!"


"Okay fine!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with both hands up that Baekhyun can't help just pout even Chanyeol just cupped his face observing Baekhyun


"Wow you're really a--","don't--!","mess.."


"Park!"


"Oh yeah! Park Baekhyun! Isn't cute?"


"Arghh~! I hate you, Park!"


"...."


"What?!" Baekhyun cried out, just a little creeped out on how Chanyeol looked at him but then his face immediately change from a frown to a soft face when he noticed how Chanyeol now avoiding his eyes but still no one said that Baekhyun didn't saw..


"Chanyeol.." Baekhyun said softly, tucking some of Chanyeol's hair and rested his palm on the crook of Chanyeol's neck "Yeol, I-I didn't mean it okay?.. It's-It's just an expression?.."


Chanyeol's face turns soft hearing it especially the last sentence that Baekhyun doesn't notice "..ah I don't hate you okay? I mean I'm just slightly dissapointed because I know I look like a mess but yo--" Baekhyun was not yet done when he saw Chanyeol's face close on his and that soft thing on his lips again that just cutted him off..


He's really pissed right now--i mean he should be really pissed right now being cutted off, but he found himself can't, instead his eyes automatically closed and kiss Chanyeol back, those lips that (both) he just dreamed of before but now, it's different..


Very different to the point that it's seemed like a dream again..


Chanyeol ended the kiss with one last on Baekhyun's lower lips..


Addicting is really a good adjective for that sinful lips, the softness with a taste of strawberry, like a drug, he would never get tired kissing that..


"I'm sorry.." Chanyeol don't really know what he was apologizing for, is it for understanding what Baekhyun said about saying 'hate' on him is just a usual thing or about what he do earlier or both?


"..I'm sorry if I dissapointed you but you didn't let me finish, really.. It's yes you really look like a mess, most beautiful mess i have ever seen.. Never forget.. I love you, Baek.. Only you.." Chanyeol said looking straight on Baekhyun's eyes


Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun again--well almost but still didn't happend because before he can do it, someone just hit him, yes a punch! While Baekhyun felt someone hold his shoulder onto the couch, a BIG difference actually..


"Oh thank you, Suho and Kyungsoo, you're really the best! God, I almost vomit!" Sehun exclaimed


"Yep disgusting" Tao added, looking at each other, understanding, they high-fived and grins..


Grins so evily to the point that no one noticed someone looking at them--i mean the I-want-to-kill-you type of looking at them and especially mentally stabbing Tao, really, that made him grins too..


Kyungsoo was not so far compared to 'that' someone, looking at Chanyeol with disgust and mentally killing him and nope, no one should dare to imagine it, like really..


"Hyung.." Kai beside him, arms around him to stop him to really do what he his mind making, whispers so calmly that yep it calmed him A LITTLE..


Kyungsoo gave a look on Suho, the i-told-you,-you-should-do-something-about-this-really-now look that would make someone run to their lives but Suho just sighed, not really affected by it, it's a wow actually..


Suho looked at Baekhyun back on the couch below him and to Chanyeol still shock on the floor, really look so idiot, that made him regret more his decision..


"I think rules should be apply on this, first PDA is really probihited, no intimate acts, avoid being so obvious really and especially no kissing!"


"B-but.."


"No buts Chanyeol, NO PDA on this house especially when were here or on public.."


"I object!" Kyungsoo shouted "there should be NO MORE touching inside nor outside! 5 miles away from my Hyunnie! This idiot's DNA is really disgusting!"


Suho sigh "Second control yourselves, you seriously so troublesome.."


"Yah! Why ignoring me?!"


"Third you Chanyeol will not room with Baekhyun again, it's not just you don't let Baekhyun rest but it's also you're disturbing the other members too, you're seriously so loud last night.."

 

 


.. S i l e n c e ..

 

 


"Okay kids, is everyone ready? We're leaving..--why it's so quiet here?" Their manager asked dumfounded and suprised on Exo and quiet being on the same sentence now but then no one answered, just awkward looks..


Really awkward..

 

------

 

Exo were now on their respective vans, Exo M on the first van, Exo K on the second, well except from Tao, who was with Exo K and Sehun on the M--oh and also Baekhyun on the second while Chanyeol on the first van..


The reasons? Tao wanted to be with Exo K's while Sehun immediately volunteer to be Tao's replacement on Exo M's, no one knew why but they maybe have some clue, for example the deer, yep you should know it..


On the other hand, Chanyeol and Baekhyun's places was decided by Suho with a little of Kyungsoo's complain--okay A LOT of Kyungsoo's complain..


"Hyunnie~ are you really sure on that extra set of teeth? As in really?! He will eat you!" Kyungsoo exaggerated that made Baekhyun giggle a little

"Kyungsoo.." Suho sighs


"What?! I'm just telling the possibilities!" Kyungsoo exclaimes, not really believing that Suho was stopping him and not supporting him


"Well your 'possibilities' are really weird!" Suho exclaimed too


"Well Chanyeol is weird, a weird giant actually, so I think it's just fair! Chanyeol will just hurt my Hyunnie~!"


Tao being infront of them, while Baekhyun were between Suho and Kyungsoo, turned around and decided to join their 'conversation'


"Suho hyung is right Kyungsoo hyung, even I being one of the giants thought that it's really exaggerated to think like that, I'll assure you, Chanyeol will not eat Baekhyun but instead Chanyeol will devour him, if you know what I mean" Tao said wiggling his eyebrows on a very very red Baekhyun


Oh and add Suho, Kyungsoo and Kai, who can't help but heard it because really they're so loud.. Well that sounds not right again..


"Yah! Who taught you that?! Hey kiddo! no naughty talking here! There's innocent people here!"


"Innocent? Do you mean Kai, Kyungsoo hyung?" Tao laugh and look at Kyungsoo lazily "you really have no idea huh?" Tao tease that made Kyungsoo frown


"What are you talking about Kai? Am I wrong?"


"Oh no you're not wrong hyung, you're just very wrong.. And well yeah it's really nothing, it's just that I saw who's you're calling 'innocent' watching you while taking a ba--maknshehxhejbdiaj" Tao can't finish his talking with Kai covering his mouth and almost pushing Tao's head onto their seat


"Shut up Tao! It's nothing Kyung hyung, this green colored alien just wants to fool you again!" Kai yelled really really nervous and at the same time, he'll kill this panda


"Yah! I'm not green!" Tao shouts successfully freeing himself from Kai's hold that almost killed him but still he's not green!


Maybe the mind only.. BUT STILL--!


"Children please calm down, we're here just kill yourselves later" their manager bursted out


Exo K frown while whispering "Good idea" and some "Thank you manager, really" before going out and some hits exchanged from Tao and Kai


While Kyungsoo just looked at them especially on Kai, he's really curious on what Tao was talking about and Kai watching him what?


Fortunately or unfortunately, Baekhyun noticed it and slowly holds Kyungsoo hand that made Kyungsoo stop his stare and his messy mind, Baekhyun smiles and Kyungsoo too, understanding each other even really not knowing anything, they went inside together with Suho, not really minding where Exo M's van was..


Kyungsoo, Suho, Tao and Baekhyun talked yesterday after Kyungsoo just snatched Baekhyun from Chanyeol and fortunately they understand but doubtful at the same time but still that made Baekhyun happy..

 

-----

 

SNSD, B2ST, 4Minute, B1A4, A-Pink, Girl’s Day, T-ara, ZE:A, VIXX and more came at the Seoul World Cup Stadium to perform for the 20th anniversary of the Kpop Dream concert 2014 and that includes Exo being on the list too


All of them are being busy as the staffs who are helping them to get ready are everywhere.. But then there's Exo, really really excited but still can't be stopped from playing around especially them being together as whole Exo..


Tao and Sehun playing games again on their phones and don't forget Luhan and Xiumin talking on the side (The deer looking at a certain maknae, the baozi taking glances on that certain camel with a powerful cheekbones) Chen, in between, watching with Lay and Suho at something on their phones, Kyungsoo being busy with his phone while Kai's head laying on his lap, busy too with his phone and Chanyeol with Baekhyun simply watching fans occupying every seats on the whole stadium, really amazed of different fandom being one right now..


"They looked like ants from here"


"Yah don't say that, they're everyone's fans"


"I'm not insulting them, it's called comparing because we're really far from them"


"Just.. Don't talk.." Baekhyun ended but then Chanyeol don't


Chanyeol slipped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, not forgetting to don't let anyone notice


"Yah Chanyeol, stop that" Baekhyun whispered, really they're doomed if someone noticed especially Kyungsoo


Well Chanyeol doesn't care, he leaned near Baekhyun's ear and whispered back "I love you"


Baekhyun soften, still aware of the chances that someone might see them, he still manage to calm down and lean on Chanyeol's chest a little "I love you more, you stupid giant" he whispered and yawn alittle


"Did I really made you tired last night?--oh wait, that doesn't sound right but.. it's not a bad idea actually.. Let's do it!" Chanyeol announced, really detemined


Baekhyun felt his face becoming very very warm, really embarassed, Baekhyun stomped at Chanyeol's feet, completely freeing himself but before Chanyeol could react, someone bursted into their room


"Exo K please get ready"


Suho, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and both Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately obeyed and follow their manager, knowing that they will take a picture, not knowing how just being obiedient


Baekhyun slipped in between Kyungsoo and Suho, really glad and happy of their manager's timing while Kyungsoo and Suho just shrugged it of..


Chanyeol followed too with a pout, his feet still hurts but really with Baekhyun's delicate body, it's not a big deal BUT STILL-!


Exo K were gathered into a room, maybe expecting a one by one picture taking but a giggle really stop their tracks


"Ahh kyeopta~!" All of them exclaimed, seeing a little girl onto someone's arm


Exo K's on cute things makes their attention immediately diverted, playing with the child and squeal at how the girl looked so confused at them like they were some kind of alien


"Aigoo~ really kyeopta~ picture! Picture! I wanna take picture with her!"


"Eh? Me too!"


"I want too!"


"Me first!"


"Yah! Don't squeeze her!"


"BUT--"


"Stop! Kids! You really looked like a kid than her aish! Why don't we just have a group picture with her?" Suho decided


"Is it okay?" Suho asked to the one who's holding the little girl that only smiled and gave it slowly and carefully to the boy infront of her which is Baekhyun


"But I want to carry her too" Sehun mumbles


"Nope kiddo, child will die on your arms" Kai assured that just answered by a 'yah!' Of Sehun


While on the other hand, Baekhyun is really worried, what if the baby cried? What if the baby is uncomfortable? What if he slipped his hands and the baby fall?!


"What to do?!" Baekhyun eclaimed a little shock letting his thoughts out


"Baek it's okay, just stay calm" Suho comforted him that Baekhyun answered with a smile, Suho really never failed him from being such an angel..


So distracted and thankful to Suho, Baekhyun didn't noticed Chanyeol leaning onto his ears "You can do it Baek, just think of him being our first child!" Chanyeol whispered


Baekhyun almost blushed if the cameraman don't call them to get ready


"Pabo" Baekhyun whispered, so soft that only Chanyeol can hear and yes opposite on a normal people's reaction, Chanyeol smiled and whispered back "this pabo love you so much"


Baekhyun smiled, not really knowing whether it's reason is on the camera or that guy but then who he'll be kidding? It's that pabo giant, really.. And he love that pabo giant too so much..


"Closer" the cameraman dictate


"I should be near the baby!" Sehun appointed and immediately slip himself onto Baekhyun's side and the others just shooked their head on their maknae's childish acts, really it's cute..


Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's worry again, he carefully put his arms around Baekhyun's shoulder, really wanting to be closer and assure Baekhyun that he will be okay with the child that Baekhyun immediately felt, really makes him calm and happy..


They all pose not forgetting Chanyeol's favorite 'V' sign and they're done!

 

 

 

'I love you giant.. Never forget..'

'Pabo! I'm your giant and yeah I love you too my fearless Bacon.. Never forget..'

 

 

 

Maybe Baekhyun and Chanyeol lived on a world full of lies


But this is the reality, world is completely a lie but then there are things that only both of them believed to, as a truth..


Baekhyun never hates Chanyeol


Chanyeol never forget Baekhyun


The thing is the boundary between them never exist


It's just the product of our mind or you can call it hallucinations or just simply imaginations, it was made because of our confusions that leads to mind full of questions to hesitations that makes our mind to be afraid, that feeling that unconsiously made us build that so called 'boundary'..


We might deny it or not but the truth is every living things in this world is afraid but only humans have enough intelligence to make it complicated, people are always afraid, afraid of mistakes, afraid of risking, afraid of being left behind..


Some of us believed that 'Nothing last long' which is true because even the food being preserved have expiration date but then we forgot one thing..


Change..


Change is the only thing that last long, Change never had a expiration date, Change takes forever and Change is what we are afraid of..


Maybe people change as fast as Chanyeol and Baekhyun but you never knew, that maybe that change can be the new beginning, new start just like for them but then don't forget the past because it would make us strong, just a little reminder that we are strong enough to get over it again and again..

 


8 days..


In 8 days a lot of things happend..


It takes only 8 days for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to unite again..


8 days for Chanyeol to hear and see Baekhyun's cries..


8 days for Baekhyun's suffering..


But then with all the things that just happend, they are one, that eyeliner princess and giant prince become one again, just enough time for them and us to might realize that Baekhyun and Chanyeol have this incredible bond, bond that can't be cut, bond that can't see but can be felt, bond that always pull them together..


Maybe we don't have any idea what it may be for, but still it is a cute thing to remember..

 


Can you guess how many days it will last?

 

Can it really last?

 

 

Maybe yes..

Maybe no..

 

Nahh.. Maybe it's a yes..

 

 

 

 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 of 4

 

 

Done~!! Finally!

I'm sorry if this took so long.. And I'm sorry if there's any dissapointment happening there..

I know I at this especially on the rumors going around since 140620, like really! Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating, did you saw it too? I seriously cried that day, you know, I just got home and that's what welcomed me..

It was really overwhelming yey~! /sarcasm overlode/

I immediately ended this because of it, I just wanted to finish this as a good memory.. But no one knew what's the truth really..

I just don't trust rumors now but then I hope you keep supporting Exo, arasso?

When I woke up from my depressing moment, I just thought and noticed so many weird things on that news and It's making me doubt on many things..

But then surely there will be more scandal or incident will come that might break us apart, not just physically but mentally too, so I hope you all be ready and be strong, be open minded, this is our chance to be a detective lol


Again, thank you for reading this and avoid the nose bleeding thingy..

( really I'm sorry for many grammatical errors, i can't do anything about itㅠㅠ, and some swearing, it's for intense thingy xD )


Kamsamnida~ sarang sarang <3

 

\(ㅇㅅㅇ)/ We are One~! Exo saranghaja~ \(ㅇㅁㅇ)/