[140606]

Taciturn Tears


[140606]

 

{a/n: On Yeolstragam, only Chanyeol's and Baek's face is normal, the other faces are really exaggerated and notice Baek and Chan had the same nose :D}

 


Baekhyun wakes up, feeling his head really hurts, small swollen eyes hard to open and yeah he really can't see anything but wherever he is right now, it is really warm and it's makes him want to sleep more, feeling comfortable while hearing his heart beats like a lullaby on his ears--wait! No it's not his heart, it's so near and loud to be his heart! Baekhyun feels arm tighten around him, closing their distance and making him nuzzle on the chest--wait! Chest? Baekhyun looks up and eyes wide open, it's Chanyeol!


No he can't shout, especially his throats feels dry, but still Baek's body becames stiff as what happend yesterday comes on his mind like a flash until to his dream where Chanyeol said I Love you to him and he answered back, Baekhyun knows that he looks like a tomato right now, face is now rosy red, heart beats faster and that freaking butterflies on his belly again that felt so nice but then before he could react, he see Chanyeol's eyes slowly opens and that makes him nervously look away with that tomato face, turns out, he keep his face onto Chanyeol's chest from emberrassment and that makes Chanyeol to laugh a little..


"Yah! Don't laugh!" Baekhyun, the dive, yells on him while he hits Chanyeol's chest


"Oww" Chanyeol almost immediately reacts with his famous hurt face that makes Baekhyun looks at him shock and worry on his eyes


"Yah! It's not hard! A-are you okay?"


Seeing Baekhyun's reaction, Chanyeol can't help but laugh again and stop his act, ofcourse it's just an act, Baekhyun's hand really soft so it doesn't hurt.. But on Baekhyun's side realizing that Chanyeol just tricked him, he pouts and keep again his face on Chanyeol's chest while mumbling "I hate you Park Chanyeol"


Chanyeol love to say back 'I love you too Byun Baekhyun' but he just shrugged it off and just chuckle a little, he hold Baekhyun's arms and put it around him, that Baekhyun doesn't react, completely hugging Baekhyun and whispers "so cute" that makes Baekhyun blush harder and hit his back, that makes him smile and declaring this morning to be the best morning ever..


Feeling those big arms around him again, Chanyeol's head on his shoulder, no space can be seen between them, that warm feeling around him, Baekhyun slowly calms and don't resist, forgetting everything for a moment, just them..


It might be wrong but it felt so right and wished for it to last long..

But then really nothing last long..

But that doesn't always mean to be a bad one..


Chanyeol being so alive now, can't really think he could stay lying on his bed anymore even if he would love to stay and cuddle with Baekhyun, he just can't..


Chanyeol first pokes Baekhyun's arm but it doesn't work so he shakes him instead that makes Baekhyun move alittle, just a little really, frowning on disturbance that Chanyeol found so adorable and hopeless at the same time since he knows that Baekhyun is sometimes not a morning person but he didn't say that he will give up, did he?


Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead before trying moving Baekhyun's arms around him that just got tighten on him, he love it okay? But then after only panda's know how long, Baekhyun was now on Chanyeol's arm, just like yesterday, he carry Baekhyun, bridal style, Baekhyun's arms on his neck and Baekhyun nuzzles on the crook of his neck, that really tickles but he just smiles at that cuteness..


Chanyeol with Baekhyun went to the kitchen and on Chanyeol's dissapointment, Baekhyun just woke up and demand him to put him down that he didn't obey at first but after his ear being molest again, he hesitately put Baekhyun down with a pout..


"Don't pout, you giant yoda" Baekhyun said on him while Baekhyun is now making their breakfast that Chanyeol requested and Baekhyun not having any choice just obeyed because he's starving too..


Chanyeol pouts more and just stare again at Baekhyun's back and here again his urges but this time he didn't give some effort to stop it..

Chanyeol stands up on his seat and come behind Baekhyun that confuse Baekhyun a little but before he could say anything, he feels Chanyeol's long arms around his waist from the back, Chanyeol's chin on his left shoulder and body so close..


"W-what are you doing, Chanyeol?" He asks because seriously this is making him nervous and the pounding on his heart is really not helping and also the fade fast heart beats he can feel on his back..


Chanyeol smiles and nuzzles onto Baekhyun's neck and give it a little peck, that gives shiver on Baekhyun's spine, before Chanyeol whispers "don't mind me, just continue"


Baekhyun, feeling himself getting calm, warm and comfortable, just nods and continue to flip the now little burned fried egg that makes him frown but the body around him makes him forget about that and just get over it..


Chanyeol, on the other hand, can't stop smiling, not just because he's finally hugging Baekhyun now, that feels heavenly by the way, but part of it is because of what he thought, Baekhyun being like his wife and him being Baekhyun's husband, it really felt nice..


After a few minutes, Baekhyun was now done with toasted bread, a little burned fried egg and hot coffee, he made it for two, for both him and Chanyeol and it takes half an hour to get Chanyeol off him and let them eat, makes him smile while remembering but then Baekhyun noticed something, it's just Chanyeol is smiling really big and he's afraid that Chanyeol's face might get ripped or something..


"Okay, spill it, why are you smiling like that?"


"Hmm? Nothing, i just felt like it" Chanyeol said still smiling but now there's some grin and that makes Baekhyun more curious


"No, it's not nothing, spill it Park Chanyeol" he commands


Chanyeol stops eating and looks at Baekhyun's eye "do you really want to know?"


Baekhyun rolled his eyes "yes so now spill it"


Chanyeol smiles again, that makes Baekhyun frowns on confusion, but Chanyeol find it really cute, Chanyeol stretches his arm to Baekhyun and hold Baekhyun's hand..


"I'm just happy, Baek" Chanyeol answers still looking at those small puppy eyes "and I just thought that we looks like a married couple, you being my wife, cooked for his husband, me, it's really adorable" Chanyeol said with a dreamy giggles


Baekhyun feels warmness invades his whole face again that makes Chanyeol laugh.. Baekhyun hit him and mumbles "shut up" still in red face but Chanyeol ignores it and just laugh..


Smile unconciously formed on Baekhyun's lips while seeing Chanyeol laugh like a seal, it makes his heart flutters, see it so cute like a child, while he's mumbling "i hate you"


Baekhyun is now cleaning the dishes with Chanyeol on his side staring at him.. Yes fortunately they'd finished their breakfast, it just takes longer that expected..

Baekhyun just ignores Baekhyun while Chanyeol is just happy staring at him, silence surrounds them but it's comfortable, a lot actually..


As Baekhyun finished cleaning the dishes, other members, Suho, Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Sehun seems just woke up and saw them, on the way finding foods but stops, not sure if they're just seeing things like Baekhyun and Chanyeol together like really?!


Chanyeol feels Baekhyun becoming nervous on their weird reactions, Chanyeol slips his arm around Baekhyun's small waist to lessen it, that seems effective when he feels Baekhyun calm breathing but he still didn't pull away his arms..


Chanyeol smiles at them "Good morning!"


Other members calms except from two member, Suho & Tao, who noticed Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun that they all didn't notice and greets them both..


"Wait, why are you here? This early?"


"I woke Baekhyun up, well I carry him here and requested to cook us breakfast, we just had our breakfast, that's why" Chanyeol answers enthusiastically


"Carry?" All of them asked, noticing that Kai, Chen, Luhan and Kyungsoo, are now there too, confuse too..


Seeing the other members, they all greeted them a 'good morning' but when it's on Kyungsoo, Baekhyun feels Chanyeol's arm left his waist and greets Kyungsoo, Baekhyun just smile a little when Kyungsoo greets him..


Saying Baekhyun is not hurt is a lie, it's painful to be true..


"Okay, now we're done with greetings, what carry?" They asked again


"Yeah, I carry him, bridal style!--oww! Why did you hit me Baek?"


Baekhyun didn't answer but they heard him whispers "stupid" that cause of Chanyeol's complaining with full of "I am not stupid! Yah Baek! It hurts!"


------


After that kitchen incident and the other member's breakfast, all of them went on the living room and Chanyeol being clingy and sweet to Baekhyun continues, for example now, Chanyeol keeps leaning on Baekhyun's shoulder, whatever he do, Chanyeol don't pull away, it almost makes Baekhyun happy.. Almost..


but then Kyungsoo arrives with their popcorn to eat while watching.. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol pull away almost immediately.. Knowing the obvious reason, he just keep quiet..

Baekhyun is hurt again..


The rest of the morning that always happend, Chanyeol being clingy but when he saw Kyungsoo, he will pull away, Baekhyun is not dumb, he is not blind to not see it, he isn't fool enough to ignore it..


Reality strikes Baekhyun, it's time for him to wake up on his dream, it's time for him to stop acting, because it hurts, it is really painful, Chanyeol should be stopped..


Now Exo is on their practice room, they're going to practice for the Kpop Dream Concert tomorrow, their rest on morning just had passed..

It's not like they're going to practice hard since they memorize it already a long long time ago, so just a simple warm up and some breaks like right now..


Baekhyun is sitting on the floor, drinking water and eating some snacks that Suho bought for them, the same as the others but only Chanyeol notices Baekhyun and immediately sits besides Baekhyun..

Baekhyun wants to just ignore Chanyeol but then Chanyeol starts to wipes his sweat with a towel that makes Baekhyun stop what ever he's doing, Baekhyun sighs closing his eyes and slowly opening it..


"Stop Chanyeol"


Chanyeol still continue "what?"


"Stop Chanyeol, stop wiping my sweats, I can do that"


"I can too so I'll do it" Chanyeol answers enthusiastically


Baekhyun almost give up but the he notice that Kyungsoo and Kai is nowhere to be seen and yes he now understand, that makes his heart clench, feeling himself getting hard to breathe and Baekhyun says the most painful reality..


"I am not Kyungsoo, Chanyeol" He said softly and notices the silence, that makes his heart calm, that makes Baekhyun think that finally Chanyeol will wake up and see that he is Baekhyun not Kyungsoo, that makes Baekhyun think that Chanyeol might finally stop, just stop this acts..


Or so he thought..


"I know Baek, you will never be him" said Chanyeol breaking the silence, at the same time breaking his heart..


Baekhyun don't know that there will be more painful than being just a substitute..


Taking a deep breathe, Baekhyun look at Chanyeol "then stop.. Just stop.. Never come near me again.. I can do it.. you can too right? So do it"


With that Baekhyun stands up and left..


Chanyeol's words never leaving his mind 'You will never be him'..


He knows it, Baekhyun knew but it's really more painful when other people say it to you, especially him..


He knew, so Chanyeol don't have to slap it into his face, he'll never be like him, that Baekhyun will never be Kyungsoo, it's just like saying that Baekhyun will never replace Kyungsoo on Chanyeol's heart, that he's nothing compares to Kyungsoo, no, Baekhyun is not jealous, Baekhyun don't wish for him to be Kyungsoo..


He's just hurt, that's all..


He wants Chanyeol to love him, to love Baekhyun, the real him but then maybe it's not meant to be..

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun, who is sitting on the corner of the rest room, knees on his chest and hugging his body, looks up hearing his name and he see that worried big round eyes, that eyes, so innocent, opposite on him..


"Soo.."


"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asks him, sitting infront of him, really confuse seeing Baekhyun there like a kid and worry can be seen, as he touch Baekhyun's arm


"Kyungsoo-ah~" Baekhyun calls again


"Hmm? Hyunnie~?" Kyungsoo says softly, so calm..


"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo-ah~" Baekhyun whispers sincerly, biting his lower lips, trying so hard to stop his tears..


Kyungsoo is confuse but at the same time shocked..


Confuse of the reason why Baekhyun is apologizing to him and shocked because of that tear that just runs down on his bestfriend's cheek, it makes him sad..


This is the first time, he see Baekhyun so broke, so sad, so guilty?..


Kyungsoo don't understand but he'll surely kill who made his Baekhyun cry..


"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo-ah.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive me.. I understand if it takes time but I'll wait.. I'm sorry Kyungsoo.. I'm sorry.."


Kyungsoo don't know what's happening, he don't have any idea at all but seeing his bestfriend like this makes him wants to cry too, he's hurt when Baekhyun is hurt..


Kyungsoo cupped Baekhyun's face, which is now full of tears, tears he don't want to see, tears that frustrates him, he sofly wipes it with his thumb but it quickly replace another tears..


"Baekhyun look at me.. I said look at me Byun!" He commands for Baekhyun to look at him in his eyes, a little loud before he sighs and continues "Even before you apologize to me, I already forgiven you, okay? Even you don't say sorry, you are already forgiven, arasso? So don't worry, don't cry.."


Baekhyun just there dumbfounded on what Kyungsoo had said, opposite on what Kyungsoo wanted him to do, Baekhyun found himself crying hard


"No! Don't forgive me! Please don't forgive me! Hate me! Slap me! Get angry with me! Do anything! Just please stop that! Don't forgive me that easily!"


Baekhyun don't know what to do, everything makes him more guilty, much more when Kyungsoo is being this kind on him even he doesn't have any idea how bad Baekhyun is, how stupid Baekhyun is, how much Baekhyun betrayed him, it makes him feels so stupid, thinking of Kyungsoo as his enemy, thinking that Kyungsoo is his rival, while it's all the opposite..


Baekhyun feels worst than before, he don't deserve Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo don't deserve someone as sinful as him, Kyungsoo deserves someone better and it is not him.. He regrets everything..


Kyungsoo almost feels the same, he is so confuse and doubting himself.. Heck! He can't even make his bestfriend to stop crying! It's makes him sad, it makes him feel that he don't deserve Baekhyun because of him being naive at the moment like this.. He hates being confuse..


"No Baek! I'll forgive you no matter what! You're my bestfriend--"


"I'M NOT YOU BESTFRIEND!" Kyungsoo pause, what? "I don't deserve you Kyungsoo, you're so kind for me, y-you deserves someone better than me, y-you deserve someone who's not going to betray you like I do"


"W-what?" Kyungsoo asks, not really sure what to process, not sure what to know, what makes Baekhyun said that? Is it really that bad?


"I-I like--no, I love someone, Kyungsoo.. B-but.. B-but I heard him saying he likes Kyungsoo.. H-He likes you Kyungsoo.. You are.. And it will never be me.."


"Baek.." Kyungsoo can only mumbles, he is still in shock, suprise, confuse and angry with himself

 

"I-I know.. Before I heard them, I already k-knew.. I-I'm not blind for it to be unnoticed.. H-he.. H-he always talks about you, talk with you, laughing with you, eating with you, it's always with you.. H-he always choose you over me.. I-I once got angry with you because of that, I envy you, I am jealous of you because it used to be me.. But Nothing really last long, Kyungsoo.. Maybe I'm just an idiot because I don't keep him secured, I didn't think that he might get away, like someone other than me, left me, it used to be me but he saw someone much better and that is you, Kyungsoo.. He left me.. My heart always hurt, it's so painful everytime I see you together, it's killing me seeing him looking at you like he used to look at me.. That loving gaze, that bright smile, it's on you now.. When he immediately backs away when he saw you, when he immediately smile seeing you.. It once makes me hates you and I regrets it immediately.. I am the worst Kyungsoo.. I am sorry.. I am sorry for being dumb.. I am sorry for loving him too much.. I am sorry for being the worst bestfriend.. I'm sorry.. I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore, you can leave me" like everybody do..

 

Baekhyun lost it.. Baekhyun cover his face with his hands, he don't know if he can take it when he see Kyungsoo left him..


He don't know if he still can face Kyungsoo.. He is afraid, afraid of Kyungsoo's reaction, what he might see, it's scares him.. He finally said it and he don't want to regret it.. He don't want it.. He hates it..


But everything on his mind almost immediately washed away when he feels warmness all over his body.. Arms around his body that makes him feel so secured, like home..

 

"Thank you Baek, Thank you because you told me, thank you for being honest with me.. But I'm sorry if I can't fulfill you're request, I can't hate you, Baek, you're always forgiven.. I'm sorry too on being part of the things that hurts you, I'm sorry for being one of the reason for you to felt miserable..
But I am proud of you, finally falling inlove, you're brave enough to accept it, the bravest boy I ever met, felt the most painful feeling, being hurt more than I could know, but still here you are, smiling, laughing like there's nothing wrong, I'm proud of you Baek and that's added up for you to be the best bestfriend I ever had, I understand now and I want you to understand too, that I want you to be my bestfriend forever and I will never leave you.."

 

Yes, Kyungsoo was shock on Baekhyun's outburst earlier but he now understand, he only do it because of love and love is really unstoppable..


As for that guy, he hates him now and Kyungsoo thought that that guy is really dumb, he hates him for liking him instead of Baekhyun, that guy don't have a chance on him really, he hates him for unconciously hurts his bestfriend, he seriously wants to kill that guy, Kyungsoo thought that that guy is dumb because for just wasting Baekhyun's love for him, for wasting his chance to Baekhyun's heart that he once wants too that Baekhyun don't know but now it's different, they both like some dumb biscuits, so frustrating but happy because on times like this they have together, him and Baekhyun, yes he sometimes being pissed off on Baek but it's funny at the same time, he likes his teasing, he love everything about Baekhyun that sometimes he envy too but no one should know that, it's not important anymore..


'Now, who's that guy again? I might add him to my death list..'


"Thank you, Kyungsoo-ah~" Baekhyun says to him in such a cute way that makes him giggle


"Anytime Baek, just don't cry" he replies smiling, seeing Baekhyun now smiling, it really makes him happy..

 

-----

 

Chanyeol just left dumbfounded..


Baekhyun's last words never leaving his head, it's like playing again and again and when saying 'it'.. it also means that the hurt, sadness, hurt and disgust that he saw on Baekhyun's eyes are stuck on his mind too..


He wants to deny it but seeing that on Baekhyun makes his heart hurt a little bit, a lot.. It makes his body weaker than it should be, it makes him hate himself on whatever he do on Baekhyun that makes Baekhyun acts and say that..

It hurts him..

Chanyeol just want to be with Baekhyun, he just want to take care of Baekhyun, protect him like he should do, prove to Baekhyun that he never thought Baekhyun as a toy and maybe Baekhyun might realize that he love him, that Chanyeol love Baekhyun..


All of that happend earlier, the best morning he ever had, but.. Nothing really last long, huh? Oh yeah there is, it's his love on Baekhyun and that's really painful to think.. Before, after he do the most painful choice, he thought that maybe he can go back again to Baekhyun, maybe he can finally come home but then he saw Baekhyun laughing with their other members, he just realized that he's too late, he's already too late, not realizing that what's his might be seized by others, not realizing that there's someone who wants what he have, once had..


Chanyeol regretted it until now, he once had Baekhyun but he let his guard down and now he deserve this..


Chanyeol blamed himself, he can't help it, he can't help but to think that what if he didn't left Baekhyun? Maybe he can believe in forever again, maybe he can hope on something that last long, maybe he still have Baekhyun, maybe their pain will never exist and all of them are happy? Or not, maybe Baekhyun will be weary at him, maybe he will be a burden on Baekhyun, maybe Baekhyun will repent on being with him, maybe Baekhyun will left him too? He don't know.. He's not sure but he wants to believe even without any assurance, without having any idea of what future may bring..


Chanyeol just want Baekhyun.. Only Baekhyun..


And he don't know why Baekhyun would think that he thought Baekhyun was Kyungsoo, he don't have any idea but he knew that Baekhyun will never be Kyungsoo, because Baekhyun is nosy while Kyungsoo is quiet, Baekhyun is cheerful while Kyungsoo is shy, Baekhyun is messy while Kyungsoo is tidy, Baekhyun is like a kid while Kyungsoo is like a Mother, Baekhyun is naughty while Kyungsoo is innocent and Baekhyun is the one he love while Kyungsoo is one of his bestfriend..


Baekhyun is really different compared to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo might be the angel of death and Baekhyun might be the most diva demon in disguise, Baekhyun might be worse than Kyungsoo but Chanyeol love getting excited om diva demon in disguise characters, Chanyeol love worse things and so Chanyeol love Baekhyun..


But Kyungsoo..


"Chanyeol! They're all outside! Let's go!" Someone calls him that makes him go back to reality


Chanyeol looks around and notices that it's Kyungsoo and here he go again, he's calming again, he feels fine again like nothing happend, this confuse him, Kyungsoo makes him feel good even everything's goes bad, it's always like this and it's frustrates him..


"Chanyeol! How dare you ignores me?!" He heard Kyungsoo complaines like a mother again but that makes Chanyeol snaps


Chanyeol grabs Kyungsoo's wrist and pulls Kyungsoo, that makes Kyungsoo to stumbles onto the hard floor on his , on shock and angry Kyungsoo wants to punish Chanyeol but then it has been forgotten when Chanyeol leans over him that makes him moves downward, almost lying on the floor with his elbows supporting his upperbody..


Kyungsoo feeling himself on panic but he really tries to calm down but WHO WOULD CALM ON THIS POSITION?! Kyungsoo will seriously punch Chanyeol later but his plan on murdering Chanyeol stops on the words left Chanyeol's mouth..


"I like you.."


'What..

What?!

WHATT?!!!!!'


"I like you, Kyungsoo"

 

'I HEARD IT OKAY?! WHY DO YOU NEED TO REPEAT IT?!'

Kyungsoo seriously wants to shout that but then his famous D____O reaction now stops while his mind now working when Chanyeol backs away and sits infront of him--not really sit actually, Chanyeol is curled, knees on his chest, hugging--wait, it's the same with Baekhyun awhile ago, Kyungsoo thought that confuse him if that's just a coincident or not..


Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo "I like you"


Kyungsoo blinks then smiles a little "I like you too, Chanyeol" except what you just did earlier.. He wants to add but then there's time for that..

 

"No Kyungsoo.. Not just a friend.. I like you, like like?.. Like how boy like a girl.. Like that.."

 

'Is this idiot saying that I'M A GIRL?!'


Kyungsoo thought but tries again to calm down, wants to understand what's this guy saying and yes he is shock, he's suprised at Chanyeol's sudden confession..


Chanyeol likes him? Kyungsoo don't know what to do or what to reacts, it's just new to him to be liked like that (and compared to a girl, he seriously won't forget that) so it's like a big bomb dropped infront of them..


Kyungsoo is confused like how? When? Where? How? Why? So many questions but he don't know how..


Chanyeol looks at him again, repeating it again "I like you.."


Kyungsoo waits, he patiently wait, Kyungsoo felt that, that it's like it's not complete, like Chanyeol is not finish yet and Kyungsoo also feels that it's really important to hear but nothing came..


"Then?"


"Huh?"


Kyungsoo sighs on Chanyeol's innocent or Chanyeol is just dumb, well whatever happens on Chanyeol's mind and he touch Chanyeol's arm


"Okay let me say it on much clear way.. You like me but?"


"But?"


"Chanyeol i felt it okay? There's something hanging there.. You're confused.. You say that you like me but there's a 'but' lingering on your sentence, on your mind.."


Kyungsoo notices Chanyeol avoiding his eyes but he can still see it, Chanyeol is confuse and at the same time sad that confused him and makes him understand too even just a little..


"W-wha--"


"Nope, don't deny it, Chanyeol.. Let me guess, you like me but there's another one you like too, am I right?" He asks surely but Chanyeol shooks his head that makes him frown


"I-I don't like him, Kyungsoo, I love him.."


"But you can't because your feelings for me confused you?" Kyungsoo asks that Chanyeol finally answers with a nod and puts his chin on his knees that makes Kyungsoo smile a little


'He is really like Baekhyun' he thought and no it's not because Kyungsoo thinks that Chanyeol, doing it, is cute, he just remember Baekhyun cutely did it earlier too.. 


Kyungsoo sighs, moving on, he's really bad at these but then "I'm not really good at talking since you said that you like me, you would know it too, right? So I'll just act it okay?"


Chanyeol just nods besides he trust Kyungsoo, that makes him confuse again on his feelings because it's rare of him trusting Baekhyun..


Kyungsoo slide his hand from Chanyeol's arm to Chanyeol's hand and hold it..


Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol's hand twitch and he saw Chanyeol hesitately looks at their hands.. Kyungsoo took the second step and slowly intertwined their hands..


Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol frown a little and he smile a little on that reaction forgetting that Kyungsoo now believes Baekhyun that Chanyeol's hand is really big, it's like half of his hand, seriously Kyungsoo felt so small..


"How does it feel?" Kyungsoo asks finally


"Umm nice?" Chanyeol hesitately answers and that might be the end of him


"Chanyeol tell me the truth, I am not him, okay?"


"I know, you will never be him"


Kyungsoo smiles "good.. so don't be like a highschool girl that just caught having a crush! Answer me like a man!"


Chanyeol just smiles a little and Kyungsoo feels Chanyeol removing his hand on Kyungsoo and with that Kyungsoo understood and just smiles


"Okay then, I'm not gonna asks you how you feel again but atleast take this chance to erase your doubts and know your true feelings.. because whether it's a thing or a human, nothing really last long, Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said, added those words after remembering what Baekhyun had said to him earlier, maybe all of them should know that so no one will expect much, no one will feel pain much..


Chanyeol just nods, remembered Baekhyun said those words too..


Kyungsoo seeing Chanyeol's ready..


Kyungsoo slowly (tries to) wrap his short arms around Chanyeol, giving Chanyeol a hug but it didn't last long and no Kyungsoo didn't pull away, it's Chanyeol who pushed him with eyes so wide just like his eyes, both shock, Chanyeol on Kyungsoo's sudden hug, Kyungsoo on Chanyeol pushed him..

 

"Sorry Kyungsoo! I-I'm just shock!"

 

Kyungsoo sighs, it's not that it's that hard so for short he didn't get hurt actually so it's fine, he's just shock too..


But a little Kyungsoo can't help but smile mentally because that simple reaction is really obvious..

 

"Okay let's do it again"

 

Chanyeol nods and Kyungsoo hug him again but this time it's not just him because he move Chanyeol's arms to hug him to but it just stiff and that's point number two!


But then Chanyeol calms down almost immediately and sighs like he have the earth's problem and Kyungsoo can't help his mother instinct again and softly pat Chanyeol's back that makes Chanyeol to snuggle onto Kyungsoo, like all Chanyeol's problem just lift up by Kyungsoo's pat and comfortable hug, Kyungsoo thinks that Chanyeol looks like a child now, a 3 yearsold boy that had just taken away from him his favorite car, it's really makes him sad actually like he really have to kill who did that to his son..


It's really fascinating how Chanyeol calms on him and that's point three..


Kyungsoo pulls away from Chanyeol who says thank you on him and smile a little.. Kyungsoo also smile because he now knows, Chanyeol's just confuse like everyone does and that confusion lead to misunderstanding that makes him happy because he don't have to hurt Chanyeol by rejecting him because Kyungsoo is now sure that it's not him..


"You just once liked me, Chanyeol.. That's the right thing to say and for you to realize.." Kyungsoo declares smiling that Chanyeol answers a smile too


"Can I know who he is?" Kyungsoo hopefuly ask, he's curious you know! But he can't help but laugh when he saw Chanyeol's face as red as his kimchi spagetti!


"Hahaha like really Chanyeol? You're really inlove!"


"Shut up!"


"Okay, okay.. But who is this really?"


But then both of them didn't notice that there's a guy on the door that is wide open, looking at them with wide eyes where the tears are flowing, standing there with wet cheeks, one hand on the door knob supporting himself feeling his legs getting weaker, he wants to leave but he can't move, he just watch even it hurts, even if it's too painful to see, even it cause too much pain, much much more painful that before, it hurts a lot to the point that he just want to die but he can't do anything and just cry silently but then nothing last long, remember?


"Ahh.. It's--"


"Baekhyun! Do you already found Kyungsoo?! He took so long just calling Chanyeol.." They heard Chen asked loudly that makes Kyungsoo and Chanyeol look at the door where Baekhyun is there, crying silently..

 

Before anyone of them reacts, Baekhyun immediately run outside, ignoring Chen, he just want to get away, he just want to escape again..

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are shock but then Kyungsoo seems to be more shock when Chanyeol yell Baekhyun's name and run after him, that makes a proccess again on Kyungsoo's mind but immediately follows too..


"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yell, calling Baekhyun who never stop running


He saw it, Chanyeol saw it..


Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's tears running down to his cheeks, that thing he hates the most..


Chanyeol is worried, he don't know why Baekhyun cry but it makes him hate himself again because he didn't protect Baekhyun again, he failed to prevent Baekhyun to get hurt, he failed Baekhyun again like he always does..


"Baekhyun! Stop! Stop running Baekhyun!" He tries again, hoping that Baekhyun will listen to him but Baekhyun's response made him stop


"Leave me alone! I hate you, Chanyeol! I ing hate you!"


'It's ten times more painful than I expected' Chanyeol thought


"Chanyeol!.. Where's Ba--chanyeol? Why are you crying?!" He heard Kyungsoo panic


Chanyeol frown and touch his cheeks and yes it's wet..

He really is crying..

It makes him smile a little, he didn't even notice..


"Kyungsoo?"


"What?! Stop smiling!"


But to Kyungsoo's dismay Chanyeol smiles again and says something that makes him freeze


"He's our bestfriend, Kyungsoo.. I am inlove with Byun Baekhyun.."

 

------

 

Baekhyun just run and run and run, he continue turning left and right, everywhere just for him to be away, maybe not that far but atleast even in his mind, he can think that he was far enough to the pain especially when he noticed that Chanyeol doesn't follow him anymore, fortunately, because he knew that in no time if Chanyeol continues running after him, with Chanyeol's long limbs, he might get caught and face the painful reality again..


He knows that no matter what he do, he would still face it but maybe he can fool himself again that it will be okay after a rest, just a little escape..


Or so he thought..


Baekhyun felt someone grabbed him and before he could react, that someone turned him around and hugged him tight like that someone really don't want him to leave..


His face on that someone's neck, and he feels that someone's breathe on his neck too..


No, he can't see, they're in a room for sure because it's really quiet and only their hard breathes, that's a sign that they had just ran and his or that someone's loud heart beats can be heard..


"Let me go please" he pleaded because really he's getting scared especially on the dark, he felt so weak and with someone he don't know on a matter of fact..


"No" he heard that familiar deep voice, that makes his eyes open wide


"C-Chanyeol?" He asks but only silence take over them so he do what he thinks right especially when he feels himself tearing up again


"Chanyeol! Let me go! Don't touch me! Leave me! Chanyeol!" He tried, he tried very hard but it's no use, Chanyeol is too strong for him, he can't do anything, so weak again..


Chanyeol feels no good..


When he confess to Kyungsoo, he do his best to find out Baekhyun's way and drag him here on a room, he don't know too where but it doesn't matter to him, the only person that matters to him is Baekhyun..


He should be happy right? He is hugging Baekhyun right now and Baekhyun stop resisting so he should be happy right?..


But he can't..


Chanyeol is not that dumb, he knows, he knows that Baekhyun is crying..


Chanyeol knew that even he is now hugging Baekhyun he can't be happy because they don't feel the same thing..


The person who's making him happy is now crying and it's because of him, because of his selfishness..


He is really the worst..


Maybe the only thing that they're the same is their silent tears that keep running down on their cheeks, both crying, both in pain, so near yet so far..


"Please let go Chanyeol.. Please let me go.." Baekhyun pleaded


Chanyeol looked up hearing it, trying so hard not to cry on the way Baekhyun begs for him to escape on him, biting his thumb for his sobs to be unheard, he don't want Baekhyun to know, he don't want Baekhyun to notice, the way he try so hard to ignore every plea left Baekhyun's mouth, the way it hurts him, how much it pains him, how it stabs him repeatedly to make him realize that Baekhyun wants to leave, that Baekhyun hates him, that how desperate Baekhyun is, to just get away from him, it hurts a lot more than when Baekhyun being close to other members, it's less painful when Baekhyun was giving him a silent treatment than Chanyeol hearing Baekhyun's plea to be away from him, it's much better than this..

 

"I can't Baek.. I'm sorry, I can't.. I'm sorry Baek.. I can't let you go.. Not now.. Not again.. Not this time.. I'm sorry.."

 

"W-why? Y-you did it before, w-why can't now?" He heard Baekhyun asks that just like a punch on his face how stupid he was been, how idiot he was and he hates himself to it..


"Because that's the point Baek.. I once let you go.. I once left you.. I would never let that happend again.. Never.. I lose you once and I could not let myself to be stupid again to take the risk to lose you one more time.. Once is enough.. If I could just bring back the past, there will never be once.. I regretted it Baek.. I'm sorry.."


Baekhyun feels that annoying but tickling feeling on his tummy again on hearing Chanyeol's words and he hates it..


On just unsure words, he can feel it again, that always reminds him that whatever he do, whatever he believed in, the stupid idiotic giant who is hugging him right now is the one he love..

He hates it..


"I hate you, Park Chanyeol"


"I know"


"You're an idiot"


"I know"


"Stupid! I hate you!!" Baekhyun yells and freeze, no, he heard a sob and something wet trails down onto his neck and a question stuck on his head, Chanyeol is crying?


Baekhyun panicked, he was confused, he don't know what to do the same as he don't know why Chanyeol is crying or he just fooling himself?


Baekhyun became stiff when he heard Chanyeol laugh, that laugh that's full of fakeness, that laugh that Baekhyun now hates..

 

'stop crying.. What are you doing?.. I should be the only one crying here.. Stop it.. Stop that laugh!.. STOP IT! Why are you laughing?! WHY?! JUST STOP PRETENDING!!!'

 

"I am crying Baek.. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for being a coward like now, so weak who can't even silent his cries like I used to do.. Maybe you're right Baek, I am really weak, weaker than you so I don't have the right to protect you.."


Baekhyun feels Chanyeol, break their hug only a little, left hand still on his waist, slowly cupped his left cheek and run his thumb slowly, it's feels good that makes Baekhyun close his eyes, wants to feel more, and see less, as he felt Chanyeol's forehead on his..


"I am a coward while you are being fearless.. You're really right.. You've become much stronger.. Baek? Can you be my protector instead? I would love it.. Even it seems not right but I want to make it right so that you can be on my side again? Hmm? I can be your slave just please c-come b-back to me? P-please.." He heard Chanyeol pleaded that makes him cry again..


Baekhyun didn't dare to open his eyes, he didn't dare to see, he didn't dare to look, because sometimes what you can see can hurt you alot, much painful than being blind at it..


What he saw earlier flashes on his mind, on the practice room, where Chanyeol was there with Kyungsoo..


He saw Kyungsoo hugged Chanyeol, how Chanyeol leaned, how Chanyeol snuggled at Kyungsoo's arm with that contented face, how Chanyeol hold at Kyungsoo like Chanyeol's break down depends on Kyungsoo, how Chanyeol seemed don't want to let go..


He slowly shooks his head, eyes still closed, Baekhyun hesitately reached up for Chanyeol's face, biting his lips when feeling the wetness on the touch, with shaky hands, Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face before taking a deep shaky breathe and open his eyes, seeing Chanyeol eyes closed, leaning on his hands..


Baekhyun smiled or atleast tried to smile on Chanyeol while wiping his tears with his thumbs, savoring the moment, the feeling of Chanyeol's skin on his hands, before maybe saying those words that maybe much nice to say than what on his mind..


"I'm sorry, Chanyeol, I don't think I can be your bestfriend anymore"


Hearing that Chanyeol immediately opens his eyes but when he does, Baekhyun is gone..


Baekhyun runs out but stopped when he's outside again but continues on walking, fist infront of his chest, it was never easy..


"Baekhyun!!"


Baekhyun looked up and saw Kyungsoo with the other members, Kyungsoo with worried eyes and shock can be seen on everyone's face, who wouldn't? Seeing how mess he is..


Baekhyun is ready, ready for a overly big hug on him, comforting him, Kyungsoo understanding him but then the one he doesn't expected does..


"Yah you Idiot eyeliner prince!" Chanyeol shouted from behind


Maybe he was hurt but Chanyeol never give up easily, that's what he got from Baekhyun.. Maybe not having a strong charms but his voice can handle it, maybe he can handle it..


Knowing that Baekhyun always got pissed off when being called like that, Chanyeol did it to get Baekhyun's attention..


He mad him stop that makes it worth it even Baekhyun doesn't face him..


Chanyeol saw the other members but didn't get affected by it, however, it makes his confidence rise up, Chanyeol continued..


"Who said that you can leave me?!" He saw the other member's gasp but he is not done yet

"Who said that I want to be your bestfriend again? When I want you to be with me forever?" He asks calmly, while facing Baekhyun, near Baekhyun, close to Baekhyun, almost like a dream..


"Do you think you can do that Baek?" He asks again smiling slightly on his leaned face on Baekhyun, almost touching him, almost kissing him, almost atreach, almost..


The members who are watching just got frozen on their places, like it's something really worth to not blink at it, but mentally all of them are confused..


And Kyungsoo is almost the same as them with his famous D____O expression, mind went blank, seeing his two bestfriend so close, almost kissing and remembered what Chanyeol had said on him earlier, where Chanyeol confess that Baekhyun is the one their talking about..

 

------------
*flashback(Chanyeol-Kyungsoo)*
------------

 

"Chanyeol!.. Where's Ba--chanyeol? Why are you crying?!" Kyungsoo with shorter limbs, panting and trying to find Baekhyun asks Chanyeol with long limbs about seeing Baekhyun but panic alreasy attacked him seeing Chanyeol's tears..


Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol frown and touch his cheeks, realizing for sure that he is really crying and that makes Kyungsoo thought about it, about why Chanyeol crying, about who caused it, about what Chanyeol's thinking right now but then he heard Chanyeol called his name that makes him coma back to life..


"Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol called him SMILING..


That irritates Kyungsoo, here comes again his mother instinct knowing that Chanyeol is faking it and something that Chanyeol is really broken right now..


"What?! Stop smiling!" He immediately command and no it's not a request


But to Kyungsoo's dismay Chanyeol smiles again and says something that makes him freeze


"He's our bestfriend, Kyungsoo.. I am inlove with Byun Baekhyun.."


Kyungsoo really froze, he don't know if he's happy or not but it is really a BIG news since he really don't know what's happening..


But then still unrecovered, Chanyeol continues..


"I love him, from the first time seeing him, Kyungsoo, can you believe that?"


Yes he can..


"I got him, Kyungsoo.. I used to got him, on my arms, sight, side, on my life, he's my everything but then I made the most painful choice.. I left Baekhyun.. I left the one I love.. Because I thought that maybe it's for the best.. I thought that maybe my love for Baekhyun will soon fade and I can be his true bestfriend again.. But I'm wrong.. It's the worst.. Because everything backfired on me.. Making me more desparate to be with him, making me loving him more.. I was and I am still crazily inlove with him, Kyungsoo, this stupid giant will forever love his idiot bacon.."

 

---------
*end of flashback*
---------

 

Kyungsoo don't know how to feel when he felt happy that time, he don't know why, but he is happy of Chanyeol loving Baekhyun but then Baekhyun, on the bathroom..

 

---------
*flashback(Kyungsoo-Baekhyun)*
---------

 

"Anytime Baek, just don't cry" he replies smiling, seeing Baekhyun now smiling, it really makes him happy..


But it soon fades and that makes Kyungsoo frown..


Kyungsoo looks at his side, which makes his Baekhyun' smile fade, and Kyungsoo saw his ring, a ring that's looks the same with Chanyeol, it's the one Chanyeol gave to him..


He pick it up and looks at Baekhyun who he caught staring at his ring and tries to explain to his confuse Baekhyun, forgetting that he saw sadness on Baekhyun's eyes


"Chanyeol gave it to me.. Nothing important.." He says


"What does that ring for?" He heard Baekhyun asks


He smiles "He said it's a friendship ring because of me being like an umma with him, taking care before he met you and until now so he also had the same ring on his right ring finger, where the ring fits perfectly than his other fingers" he explain and ended with a giggle with Baekhyun because really, Chanyeol's fingers are big!


Kyungsoo wear his ring into his left index finger that makes Baekhyun ask "why you're wearing it at your index finger?"


With that question, Kyungsoo blush "omo~! Your face is really red! So adorable!" Baekhyun giggles that makes him becomes redder if possible


"Aish! Shut up! I-it may sounds ridiculous but I always saw you wearing your rings on your index finger so I do it too" he mumbles, really really red..


"Kyahhh~! That's so sweet~!!! Nado Saranghae, Soo-ah~!"

 

---------
**end of flashback**
---------

 


Kyungsoo eyes got bigger if possible, realizing something..


Chanyeol confessed to him earlier that he likes him, Baekhyun said he heard the boy he love said that that guy likes him, bright smile that Baekhyun had said that Chanyeol have, the coincidence thingy..


What?!


Baekhyun answers that makes Kyungsoo focus again but things still stuck on his mind..


"I can Chanyeol but I don't want to, I don't want to be with you anymore and I know you'll thank me after this, it's the best for us"


"W-why?"


"Lets just forget it Chanyeol"


"Why?!"


"Chanyeol--"


"I ASKED WHY! So answer me!"


"You wanna know why? You want it?! Then okay I'll give it to you.. IT's because I am ing hurt Chanyeol! Being with you, seeing you, hearing you, touching you, everytime it's godd*mn hurts! I am a human too Chanyeol! I have feelings! I have limits! And this is my limit already! I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of hoping, I'm tired on all of my confusions!"


"Hurt? I-I'm hurting you?"


Chanyeol being clueless about his feelings, what's new? What can Baekhyun can expect? How can someone know your feelings if that someone is busy also on his own feelings?


Baekhyun knew, Baekhyun knew that with Kyungsoo, he is invisible on Chanyeol's eyes, his existence will never be notice again compared to Kyungsoo.. It's always him..


Can that hurt much more?


 "you know what?" Baekhyun wiped his tears harshly, he's tired, his heart is tired, his mind is tired, maybe they need a rest now.. "I gave up, Chanyeol, I gave up and I hope you can just forget this day and never know Baekhyun again, okay?"


Baekhyun didn't let Chanyeol to answer and turned around and started walking but then he stopped, just the last time..


"But before I left.. Can you tell me the truth Chanyeol.. why do you left me? Why that comes into your mind? You said that you know that I'm don't want to be alone but you still left me, why?"


Baekhyun waits but he didn't get any answer just silence, he smiled, a tear dropped on his cheeks again but then it immediately stops when he heard Chanyeol talked


"Because I love you.." Chanyeol mumbles that only Baekhyun can hear, even it's more like a whisper but it's enough for him to just heard it


Baekhyun faced Chanyeol again, shock can be seen on his face "w-what did you say?"


Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's eyes "I love you"


Just like that, tears break down on Baekhyun's eyes again but that time Baekhyun didn't care because instead of happiness, Baekhyun can feel it again, that stabbing on his heart.. Baekhyun is hurt, not on Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, but this time it's about the words he loves to hear on Chanyeol..


He should be happy but he can't because his mind don't believe that, it's a game again..


Baekhyun cover his face with his palms and push it unto his head before he let go and looked at Chanyeol again, no, not with a smile but this time with his true emotion, not this time, he can't just fake it again, he had enough already..


Baekhyun turns around again and really decides to just sleep this day and just forget tomorrow but then all of his plans vanished, big hands on his cheek and waist, his hands on a chest, eyes seeing closed eyes, lips crushed unto something soft..


Kiss..


Chanyeol is kissing him..


"I love you.."


Baekhyun heard Chanyeol said as he break off the kiss, face still close, heart beats really fast, both lost on their world..


"I love you, Byun Baekhyun" chanyeol said, looking straight at Baekhyun's eyes, wanting Baekhyun to believe him because it's the truth and maybe Chanyeol can't keep it anymore..


Baekhyun shook his head "your just confuse" he painfully said


"I was confused, Baekhyun.. Was.." Chanyeol said while giving a peck on Baekhyun's lips again, just trying to make sure, make sure that this is the reality not one of his dreams again, he don't want to find himself kissing his rilakkuma that looked like Baekhyun again..


"Stop.. Please stop.." He heard Baekhyun pleaded that breaks him down again


Baekhyun looking so fragrile, Baekhyun looking so hurt, Baekhyun looking so sad.. Those looks that Chanyeol doesn't like..


"I'm not Kyungsoo, Chanyeol"

 

"I know"

 

"Then stop"

 

"Why do I need to stop?"

 

"Because I'm not Kyungsoo, okay?! I am Byun Baekhyun! Stop being confuse on us!" baekhyun yelled, he's really getting annoyed at this, it in hurts okay?!!

 

"I'm not confused!"

 

"You are"

 

"I'm not! I really love you Baekhyun!"

 

"No, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo is the one you love just please stop.."

 

Chanyeol can't undertand Baekhyun, he can't understand why Baekhyun pushing him on Kyungsoo, he don't understand anything, he just know that it's really painful to hear and it's irritating..

 

"Then how can you explain how I feel?! When I hold hands with Kyungsoo, why do I felt so incomplete?! Why did I felt so strange holding hands with him?!.. When Kyungsoo was hugging me, why I can't feel my heart beats fast like when it's you? Why it felt so comforting but wrong at the same time? Why did I felt so different? Like I don't belong when it's opposite on you? Why I didn't get this urges to hold him tight and kiss him sensless like I always dreamed with you?! While you, you always makes me feel so complete, you always makes me smile like an idiot, you always makes everything so calm, so happy, so wonderful like everything is perfect, like there's nothing wrong.. Yes I felt calm on Kyungsoo's arms, it's like all the bad things became good but when it's you my mind always gets blank, I always lose my control over you, you always invades my mind, you always makes me worry whenever I hug you, that you might got crushed in my arms or the worst you're going to push me away because I'm being annoying to you.. You always messed up my mind, invades it like it's yours but then there this only things that will always be clear.. I love you Baekhyun, I am inlove with you not on Kyungsoo, not on anyone, it's you.. I love you.."

 

"C-Chanyeol.."

 

"Maybe you're right yesterday, loving you is a risk, that loving you is dangerous but Baek do you think that I care? Do you think that it matters to me? I knew before that being with you is dangerous but I still let my self to be with you, you know why? Because my heart told me so, because I want to be with you, yes I'm not going to deny it, I became confused to myself, when I take the risk, I should be your bestfriend but my heart wants more, I becomes more jealous of other members being close to you so I became distant and yes when that time happens I started to like Kyungsoo.. But I love you Baek, It's always you.."

 

Baekhyun is speechless, he don't know what to do, he don't know what to say, he's just there, looking at Chanyeol, he just can't believe it but then Baekhyun's eyes went wide when he saw Chanyeol on his knees looking up at him "Please believe me, Baek.." Chanyeol said

 

Baekhyun can't help it anymore, he cry, harder than before with his eyes close, breathing becoming so hard to do, Baekhyun broke down..


Chanyeol didn't look much better, when he saw Baekhyun cries again..


It hurts him seeing Baekhyun is crying harder because of him, he always hurt Baekhyun, he always makes him cry..


Chanyeol thought that maybe Baekhyun is not really happy, maybe Baekhyun really hates to be with him, maybe Baekhyun is really miserable because of his existence, it almost killed him but he chose the thing that he thinks will be the best, even it's not the same on him, even it will hurt him much, Chanyeol still do it..


Chanyeol wipes Baekhyun tears or atleast tried because it was easily replaced by another tears that makes him sadder..

 

'Maybe we're not really meant to be Baek, you don't deserve someone like me, maybe this is for the best but..'

 

"I love you Baek, never forget" goodbye..

 

Baekhyun heard it that makes him cry harder than ever still eyes closed, Baekhyun can feel the warm being replaced by cold.. Baekhyun felt it, how those arms loosing on his body, how those steps echoing farther away from him..


Again..


Maybe it's for the best, maybe it's for everyone's hapiness? Maybe yes, maybe no.. But then can you consider it that way if you're heart contradicts with it? Can he really be happy? Can it be for the best?


Baekhyun was never been selfish, until now..


"CHANYEOL!" He yells as long as his lungs could take, feeling his throat burns, Baekhyun doesn't care, he doesn't care anymore..


Seeing Chanyeol stopped, Baekhyun runs like he never run like before, he ran until he can reach Chanyeol again, he ran with his full energy..


"Chanyeol you freaking idiot giant yoda!" Baekhyun shouted before he reached up for Chanyeol's collar and pulled Chanyeol onto him


With him tiptoed, his eyes closed opposite on Chanyeol's wide open eyes, with his lips on Chanyeol's again, Baekhyun didn't hesitate, Baekhyun didn't felt any guilt, Baekhyun for the first time didn't regret but it's only happiness, especially when he felt Chanyeol's arms around his body again, making their bodies close, his arms around Chanyeol's neck, closing all the space between them..


All of it felt wonderful and Baekhyun never felt so happy like that, both calm, both hearts syncronizing, both mind blank, both happy..


"I love you too, Park Chanyeol" Baekhyun whisperes still breathing hard on lack of air after their kiss, their first real kiss.. But then finally he said it..


Baekhyun startled when he felt Chanyeol tighten his hold on him, their faces really really close again "say it again"


Baekhyun giggled and put his arms again around Chanyeol's neck and fingers playing on Chanyeol's hair and said thos words again "I love you, Chanyeol"


Baekhyun laugh a little seeing Chanyeol's eyes really really wide "holy--freaking aliens--I didn't heard it wrong right? U said you love me, right? Right?"


Baekhyun nods with a giggle again but then started to yell when Chanyeol lift him up around "yah! Chanyeol!"


All of his yells was ignored, that makes him pout but Chanyeol putting him down makes him forget about it a little..


"Park Baekhyun! You freak! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I Love you!!" Chanyeol chants while kissing him between every words, Baekhyun see it so adorable really..


"Yah! Park really? I'm not a girl!" He jokingly complaines with a pout that makes him regret on a moment when Chanyeol bit his lower lip and kiss him again


"Yah!" He yells


Chanyeol laugh "I really love you, Baek"


Baekhyun smiled "I really love you too, Yeol"


Baekhyun laugh again seeing Chanyeol wide eyes again like really?


"Holy--freaking panda--did you just call me what I thought you called me?! What the freaking sheet of paper!"


Baekhyun just laugh, who would not? With his idiotic giant acts, it's really funny..


"Panda?" They heard someone said


Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned around and saw Tao looking dumbfounded with all of them looking at him


"What?" He asked innocently that makes Chanyeol laugh and Baekhyun smiles, not just on Tao's abnormal craziness for pandas but it's also because now Baekhyun realized what Tao said on him, on that night where they talked..


That Baekhyun still have any chance to talk to Chanyeol, he have many opportunities to tell Chanyeol that he love him, to tell Chanyeol what he wants to say, to arrange the mess, to fix what had been broken because even it's just a little Baekhyun still have Chanyeol, Baekhyun still have what Tao don't and unfortunately can't..


"So it's him?" Kyungsoo ask with a frown but a smile will never be unnotice


Baekhyun heard Kyungsoo that's now infront of them, Baekhyun smiles a little and slowly untangled his and Chanyeol's hand because maybe, maybe Baekhyun thought that it might be less painful for him to let go first, he may just pretend that it's him who let go this time, not Chanyeol..


Chanyeol noticed it, not really getting the reason but it makes him sad and felt so cold again, if this happens before, Chanyeol will just let it go, will control himself but then it's different now..

Before Baekhyun could let go completely, Chanyeol immediately grabbed Baekhyun's hands again and twirled Baekhyun unto his front, making their intertwined hands infront of Baekhyun's and Chanyeol behind him, nuzzling his nose on Baekhyun's neck..


"What about me? Hmm?" Chanyeol asked or more like teased on Baekhyun but no one needs to know that..


"Yah! Don't molest my Hyunnie! You giant ert!"


No one knew that Baekhyun is very thankful on Kyungsoo now, because if Kyungsoo don't pull him away from Chanyeol, maybe Baekhyun will explode, both in shock and embarrasement, like really? Baekhyun were really suprised on what Chanyeol did..


"B-but you're the one holding him so c-close" Chanyeol mumbles with that cute puppy face that makes Baekhyun squeal with delight mentally, not really bothered on how close Kyungsoo was, on Kyungsoo's arm around his shoulder, fingers playing with his hair while the other arms around his body, almost like Kyungsoo wants to lift him up, nope, actually it's makes him calm and relaxed..


But contradicting on Baekhyun, Chanyeol felt worst especially when Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips touched a little Baekhyun's cheeks like HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO KISS THAT PRECIOUS CHEEKS!! It really frustrates him!


While for Kyungsoo? He doesn't care, it's his Baekhyun okay? He got him first so fly away es! Especially that freaking giant, he hates him now, no one can own his Baekhyun, like really? DID THAT BIG EARS UGLY GIANT JUST KISSED AND HUGGED HIS HYUNNIE?! Nope.. No more!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 of 4

:DD