[140531-140604]

Taciturn Tears

 

[140531]

 

 


After their recording of XOXO Ep.4 yesterday, Exo were now on a plane, Exo are going to Hongkong, together with their managers, for their concert there in 2 days..

 

Whether fortunately or unfortunately, Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't had another talk since yesterday, he was glad because he don't really know if he can keep it long yesterday, maybe if Chanyeol forced him again, he might say it all, he was really exhausted that day, both physically and mentally, not really a good condition..


In the end no one got time for ordering foods or eating something because all of them got attracted by that fluffy and heavenly bed and gravity was really hard to resist so they all had a rest..


Baekhyun was on the middle seat right now, well he really likes it, and he swear he don't know who's who on his sides, it's not that he didn't mind, he just didn't notice because he was the first one who had fell asleep as they got on board and don't forget the earphones so he doesn't really know what happend..


But now he is the only one who's awake and all of them are sleeping, no, it's not uncomfortable nor irritating, sometimes people needed peace and silence, so calm..


But then he is Byun Baekhyun and boredom is really not his style--Baekhyun sighed remembering a certain person who said that too, he remembers that it have been a big shock over their fans, their hyung, Kris or should he say Wu YiFan? Besides he self proclaimed it that he is not Kris anymore but then he still--as fans have said--our galaxy hyung..


Baekhyun got his cellphone and started to see what's the news, he even saw a fan edit of Kris saying 'We Are One' sadness filled his heart but then he stopped on a certain video that made his heart race '[UNSEEN] Chanyeol - Growl + Love Is An Open Door RM 140531', he wanted to laugh it off because it's title self proclaimed itself that it's unseen but it were now seen lol, their fans are really something..


But then he saw himself watching it, he watched Chanyeol on the front while growl is playing on the background and he doesn't hesitated to dance it, Baekhyun giggled a little when it starts but slowly he almost immediately put his right hand over when he noticed that he was getting louder laughing at Chanyeol's silly actions but then he soon finished it and there's another one, they was like having a parody where Anna and Hans sang Love is an open door, it is really silly, Baekhyun felt himself vibrates too hard from his silent laughing on what he is watching, he just laugh, laugh and laugh until saw his vision getting blurred and his cellphone had now some droplets on it's screen..

 

'It's so funny haha look at Chanyeol's face haha look at their actions haha they're like a child haha so childish haha they're so happy ahahaha it looked so fun ha-ha i-it's so f-funny h-ha-ha h-he l-looked s-so f-funny ha-ha j-just l-like b-before h-ha-ha C-Channie's s-so cute ha-ha m-my C-Channie h-ha-ha Y-yeollie p-please *sob* ha-ha C-Channie c-come b-back *sob* p-please c-come b-back *sob* p-please l-laugh w-with m-me l-like t-that *sob* p-please C-channie *sob* p-please~~'

 

"i miss you~" He finally whispered while keeping his cellphone on his chest

"p-please come back" He sobbed while keeping his face in his hands, tears silently flowed, tears silently let out every longing he feels on his giant's embrace, never ending silent tears because no, Baekhyun is not hurt, Baekhyun missed his giant, Baekhyun wants his giant to comeback and feel his love again, their never ending love..

 

One he didn't know that the one who had taken the seat on his left was awaken by his whispers, had a glimpse on Baekhyun's cellphone who's Kris face was seen, the one that their fans edited saying 'We Are One', the guy on Baekhyun's left immediately closed his eyes, warm tears can be felt on his cheeks, together with Baekhyun, he cried silently, letting his silent tears drip with Baekhyun, silent tears of his hurting heart..

 

 

 

 

 

[140601-140602]

 

 

 

Baekhyun saying he's giving up is not really himself, his fighting spirit might get down but it will never run out..


Now they're here where their concert will be held, it is really big, he can imagine now the lightsticks that formed a silver ocean with fans loud chants and screams..


They had been held their concerts not so long ago but he can't stay still, he was still nervous, yes and everything seemed like a dream, their solo concert all over the places where their fans supports them with all their heart, it is really heart-warming, it is beautifuly amazing..


They had already their rehearsals done and in few hours the whole place will be filled with their loving fans, he will surely work harder for them and gave them the most unforgettable concert..


He drank on his water that were now empty, he pouted, he needed more water but before he could get up, he noticed a bottle of water near him, almost beside him, he looked around and noticed everyone's having rest..


Who? he looked at suho, who he first assumed might gave it to him but he was nowhere to be seen, then chen but he was busy talking with xiumin, then kyungsoo but he was laughing with Kai, sehun? But he was talking with Tao and luhan, he still looked around trying to point out who might gave it to him and his eyes stopped at Chanyeol who was not so far yet not so near on him, maybe he--Baekhyun immediately shooked his head

 

'it's impossible, so impossible' while keep chanting on that his mind 'ahh! Maybe it's lay, yeah it's lay' he denied even he saw Lay, who's so far from him practicing some steps, he almost convienced himself when Suho with their manager called for them to get ready..

 

Everyone were now ready, the whole place is lightened by every fans lightsticks making that silver ocean, that galaxy ocean, some fans are screaming, some fans are patiently waiting while the group who will going to perform soon is now one, nervous, happy, excited, hesitant, scared, calm, glad, all of them feels all those emotions but then now again mesmerized at that beautiful ocean..


But then there this one guy who secretly glanced on Baekhyun, who didn't notice, while having a little chat with the other member infront of him just a little glance before someone called for them to be ready on stage..

 

(a/n: ahh sorry~ I didn't watched their concert--the truth is I didn't really watch any of their concerts fancam--so I based this on pictures that I had seen that doesn't have any exact date so I just combined their days of concert in Hongkong so this might be a little unorganized :3)

 

On whole concert Baekhyun tried to ignore and forget about the things that's bothering him and he become succesful with that, he had fun with everyone including Chanyeol..


Baekhyun really love their concerts, he smiled and laugh normally and being Byun Baekhyun, you can never forget the naughty part of him, everyone had fun..


Without Baekhyun's notice, there this one guy who always looked after him, who's mesmerized with Baekhyun's beauty, he also had fun especially when Baekhyun and him had fun together..

 

"Together." He silently whispered and a big smile can be seen on his face

 

Together is the second word he misses, it had been a long time and he was happy because even just a few hours they can be that again, yes some of you will say that it is enough, maybe it is alright but for him it's not especially when the who you wanted to be with is the one who you wanted to grow old with..


He and Baekhyun made a promise to be together forever but then..

 

'Forever seemed like shorter than I expected, Baek'

 

He thought as he saw Tao back-hugged Baekhyun, no that action didn't hurt, it hurts when Baekhyun don't do anything about it, when Baekhyun let Tao hug him, which he hoped he is, he wished that he was the one who's hugging Baekhyun, touching Baekhyun, teasing Baekhyun and holding Baekhyun and never let go whether Baekhyun likes it or not, Baekhyun is his and he will protect him no matter what, but how? How can he take care of someone who is now much stronger than him? Who is much braver than him? Especially that every single day had passed Baekhyun becomes more and more beautiful than he already was?


That small eyes, black hair, slim body and oh~ his lips, his voice that's like a lullaby on his ears, maybe Baekhyun's english is not as great as Kyungsoo's english but then he is the one he love, for him Baekhyun is perfect, Baekhyun is so cute but he silently hates it, he really hates it when Baekhyun is doing aegyo while being attractive, he hates it because he knew that his rivals on Baekhyun's being his are increasing, as in alot.. Not fair..


Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, Chanyeol having fun with other members, it hurts but what can he do? Even he is obviously wanted his attention, Chanyeol just ignored him, it hurts him, alot when he suddenly remember their promise before..

 

'Together seemed like harder than we expected, Yeol'

 

Baekhyun didn't realized that he stared for too long until he noticed that Chanyeol is also staring at him, he smiled, a true one, Chanyeol also smiled which Baekhyun couldn't helped but giggled a little, not that Chanyeol's smile is funny but it made his heart flutters, he can't believe he saw it again, those big teethy smile and it is for him, he is happy..


Baekhyun doesn't know how many times that happend but it was the best moments.. Chanyeol too, don't know what to do, he never felt this excitement for a long time so when he saw a springkle can, he sprinkled it on Sehun but unfortunately Sehun dodged it and Baekhyun was the one who got his head some springkle, Chanyeol wants to tell Baekhyun but then their performace will start so he might do it later but then Chanyeol can't take away his eyes on Baekhyun, he noticed that the sprinkle was still on Baekhyun's hair, he immediately went to Baekhyun and took the sprinkles off with Suho's help and when it's done he left..


Chanyeol can't keep his happiness and glance at his hands, which is he thought that so lucky that it had touched his Baekhyun's soft hair, without knowing it, wide smile just got plastered on his face, yes it is just a little but for Chanyeol, everything about Baekhyun is special because Baekhyun is the first word he missed the most and Chanyeol really love that word..


All of that happend on their TLP concert on Hong kong, everyminute passed by, the space between them fades, maybe not too close like before but the thing is, it is not too far, just them side by side, just them in their own world, maybe not the way it used to be but atleast they both can see the big chances for them behind their small gap between each other, they both knew that they can reach each other now, they may reach each other without too much words that had been exchanged to each other because they both knew this is where they belong, they belong to each other..


But none of them knew that their thoughts are united as one.. And also they don't know that one of them was just pretending to be alright while the other one was not..

 

 

 

 

 

[140603]

 


TLP in HK was done and after they have a rest, they've been woken up by their manager and let them have their breakfast and get ready..


All of them have made it to wake up and went to their dining table where foods are there, no it was not home-made, that means it was not made by Kyungsoo, that means that their manager just buy it outside..


They all ate quietly, it was normal because it is morning, no one is alive on morning except from Chanyeol and Baekhyun so it was a weird breakfast because they're quiet..


Once they're all done, they got to their respective cars from the place they had been slept in to the Hong kong airport to go home..


Exo is separated by three cars : the first one has Xiumin, Lay, Luhan and Baekhyun; on second one has Kai, Chen and Suho; on third one has Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo(?) and Tao..


They all got into the plane flight to Seoul and Baekhyun being on the middle again and the first one who had the chance where to be seated, sleepiness immediately comes on Baekhyun's mind and he slept, little by little the members filled the plane and when they noticed Baekhyun's sleeping structure, Suho just looked at Baekhyun with worried eyes but then he shooked his head and they all took a rest..


No one knows that there this certain one member who was on Baekhyun's left side again, who is still awake and looking at Baekhyun's peaceful and beautiful face, he holded his left hand and put it over his right cheek and whispered "why?"


Baekhyun was woken up by Suho without the member on his sides

 

"They took the bags, let's go?"

 

Sleepily, Baekhyun nodded and followed Suho besided Suho said that their things are being handled by someone already so it's fine..


Baekhyun almost immediately fell asleep when he just seated on their car, Sehun being on his side followed by Tao, he put his head over Sehun's shoulder and now completely slept..


Hours later thats looked like just 5mins for Baekhyun, who just being shaked a little by Tao

 

"Baek hyung~ wake up, we're on our dorm now"

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes seeing Tao, sleepily he move to the edge of the seat and raise his arms up

 

"Tao-ah~ Bring me there, pick me up~" Baekhyun said unconsiously really cute and definitely Tao's weakness..

 

Tao sighed and picked his hyung up, bridal style while Baekhyun have his arms around Tao's shoulders and neck loosely, and closed the cars door..

 

"Aish~ if you are not really my hyung" Tao whispered that made Baekhyun giggle

 

"do you mean 'if I am not cute?' ㅋㅋㅋ~ just accept it already Tao-ah~ You can't resist my cuteness.."

 

"Tsk you knew but you still trick me? You little brat" Tao hissed

 

"Yah! I'm still your hyung! Respect kid" baekhyun complained with a grin and patted Tao's left cheek

 

"Calling me a kid while you're the one acting like it.. Tsk hyung? Yeah right" Tao said then rolled his eyes

 

Baekhyun eyes closed and head on Tao's shoulder just giggled, noticing Baekhyun's silence, Tao took that as a sign and ready to enter their dorm building when he met Chanyeol there infront of them, not noticing the dark aura Tao asked

 

"Chanyeol hyung~ what are you doing here? Do you forget something?"

 

"Tao give me your hyung, I will do that so that you can play with Maknae"

 

When hearing that voice, Baekhyun immediately keep his arms together on Tao's neck and whispered sleepily "Tao-ah~ you will bring me there, okay? Saranghae~"

 

Tao nodded and face on Chanyeol again "no it's alright hyung, i will bring him"

 

Tao smiled alittle then walk passed by Chanyeol, where Baekhyun and Chanyeol eyes met but then when he take a glance on Chanyeol's hand--fingers to be specific and found the ring almost identical with Kyungsoo's that he saw them wearing on their concert, Baekhyun just nuzzled his face on Tao's neck, cutting their contact, not forgetting to wipe the tear that escaped on his eyes which Chanyeol didn't notice..


Yes, Baekhyun knew he had been dumb on their concert, he had been blind by his choice and no, he can't do it again, it really hurts alot..

In their concert, he got blinded by happiness and didn't see what he should have seen, he had seen but he ignored it and said to himself that it's just hallucinations but it's not, it will never be..

He doesn't know if Chanyeol knows it or not, whatever his answer is, both sounds terrible..


"I am so dumb" he whispered "yes, you are" Tao answered


He smiled


"Did it hurt?" He heard Tao asked "a lot" he choked, don't know if the word 'a lot' is really the right word to describe or not because he just don't know or maybe he just doesn't want to know..


"Do you heard what i just said?" Tao asked again, Baekhyun being confused just nodded


"Then tell me what i just asked" he heard Tao said


Baekhyun's mind was really blank, he doesn't understand Tao, but still he repeated it


"Did it hurt?"


"A lot" Tao answered facing Baekhyun with a smile and that time Baekhyun understood


"Do you miss him?" Baekhyun hesitately asked


"More than you think" Tao answered still smiling


"Why are you smiling?"he asked again


"The same reason as you..but completely different at the same time"

 

Tao's answer really confused Baekhyun big time, he don't know if he should be annoyed or not on Tao, his mind is messed up, why Tao trying to mess it much more with his words?!


Before he knew it, he was already in bed with Tao covering his body with his blanket, still confused but then Tao talked again that just added confusion on his mind

 

"You still have what I don't have now, Baek, use it while you can"

 

Tao smiled lastly and left his room, full of curiousity and confusion.. What he still have that now Tao haven't? What?

 

 

 


[140604]

 

 

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol
Baekhyun doesn't care about Chanyeol
Baekhyun don't want Chanyeol
Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol to leave


To say Baekhyun really mean those words, is a lie
because Baekhyun is really doing it from waking up until now that didn't go unnoticed by Chanyeol, deja vû right?


Exo was done with their practice, yes they've practicing moonlight, the one that they will perform on m!countdown along with overdose, well the choreo on moonlight was really not hard, infact it was easy!

 

"Because you and kyungsoo are just gonna stand at the middle and sing, ofcourse it's easy!"


Tao complained when he heard Baekhyun's comment, really not amused..


"singing is hard too! Our voices are needed!" Baekhyun talked back, Tao wants to talk back too but they were stopped by Suho's voice


"Stop it.. We're all tired just spend your time on having a break not complaining.." Suho said looking at Tao who just pouted when he saw Baekhyun let out his tounge on him but almost immediately Suho faced Baekhyun who just startled and accidentally bumped his head over the rack, where they clinged their jackets and stuffs, and curled up because it was pretty hard, all knows that because the force echo on the whole room..


All of them got shocked and went to Baekhyun but there this guy who passed at them in full speed to Baekhyun, who's holding his head, that guy got on his knees and grabbed Baekhyun's arms

 

"Baek gwaenchana? Are you okay?"

 

Deep voice filled the room, other members just shocked and frozen, Baekhyun looking at Chanyeol while Chanyeol asking and asking if he was okay with his worried eyes


Chanyeol hold Baek's face "Are you hurt? Where?! Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?!" He said while shaking Baekhyun rather hardly but still Baekhyun didn't answered but uncomfortable and dizziness can be seen because of Chanyeol's hard shake..


"Stop it Chanyeol!" Suho interupted, grabbing Chanyeol's arm too "you're the one hurting him Chanyeol! Stop!" Suho almost yell but suprisingly calm at the same time


Suho pulled Baekhyun up softly and wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and asked him if he was okay


"Yes" baekhyun suprisingly answered slowly after he just keep silent when Chanyeol was the one asking


"I just think I need some rest, Hyung" then Baekhyun smiled a little, almost forced..


"No Baek, you really need a long rest, you can go first at our dorm, we're gonna follow later, we're just gonna pack up, you've worked hard" Suho said with a comforting smile and Baekhyun just smile back and left and only silence filled the room but it soon to be broken when that deep-voiced giant whispered to himself


"A-am I r-really the one hurting him?" He looked at his hands then looked at Suho "p-please let me talk to him" he pleased


Suho sighed and answered that made him looked down "No, Chanyeol and that's final, just rest now"


Saying Chanyeol was an obedient child, is a lie.. So yeah, Chanyeol still went to Baekhyun's room when he was sure that they're all sleeping.. Chanyeol can't keep calm and Baekhyun's instagram update was not really helping and just makes it worse!


'Just one look at Baekhyun or maybe a talk?', Chanyeol thinks 'just one look, maybe I can keep calm and sleepiness will visit me already', he slowly and softly went to Baekhyun's room which became succesful..


There he saw Baekhyun just noticed him, holding his cellphone, and now looking at him that makes him nervous and shock because Baekhyun is not sleeping, Chanyeol feels something he can't describe but it's comfortable and rather familiar..


Baekhyun almost immediately puts his cellphone on the table besides him and cover himself up to his nose indicating that he is going to sleep and a sign that didn't go unnoticed by Chanyeol that he doesn't want Chanyeol there but yeah he is Chanyeol..


"Baekhyun? Are you going to sleep?" Chanyeol asked even it is really obvious and rather looks so stupid to be asked, Chanyeol creepily went to Baekhyun's bed, hesitately sat on the chair just beside Baekhyun's bed facing Baekhyun's figure, eyes closed


Chanyeol sighs and look at Baekhyun--well more like stare at Baekhyun, from Baekhyun's soft hair to his eyelids that cover Baekhyun's cute small eyes since that's what he can only see when Baekhyun's other features are being covered by his blanket..


Chanyeol, being not really greedy, is fine, he is contented with what he can see right now, it makes his body calm, just watching Baekhyun, but then Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's fingers that's outside, holding the blanket..


Chanyeol slowly put some of the blanket away from Baekhyun's hand, knows that Baekhyun sleeps like a log, not easily to be awake, Chanyeol reached Baekhyun's hand, slowly and carefully holding it and not taking too long, Chanyeol intertwine his onto Baekhyun's finger..


Seeing their hands still perfect on his hands like puzzle pieces, Chanyeol was shocked, it have been a long time but it never fails him to feel that weird but feels good at the same time that Chanyeol knew that only Baekhyun have that effect on him..


Noticing that Baekhyun's hand is cold, Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand with his both hands and tried to lessen it's coldness when he remembers what happend on their practice room, Chanyeol's other hand left Baekhyun's hand intertwined with his other hand, he hesitately brush Baekhyun's really soft hair..


"Sorry.. I'm sorry Baek" he whispers, not really knowing which is he was apologizing for, if it is because he always failed to protect him like he used to or it's for something much deeper..


Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's left cheek and stands up a little and lean on Baekhyun's face, not hesitating, Chanyeol put his lips on Baekhyun's hair onto Baekhyun's forehead and to Baekhyun's adorable nose that have been exposed..


Chanyeol smile sincerely a little when he got back on his sit again and confidently kiss the back of Baekhyun's hand that still intertwined with his other hand..


"I miss you" Chanyeol whispered, feeling that it's getting harder to breathe the longer he stare at Baekhyun's beautiful face but he doesn't care, it's worth it, every fast heart beats, every tickling feeling he felt on his tummy that makes him feel like he wants to pee, it is worth it, yes Baekhyun is worth it..


Hours passed of Chanyeol just watching--staring--Baekhyun and some touches he do, admiring every Baekhyun's features, Chanyeol finally felt sleepiness creeping in on his mind and body, not wanting to creep Baekhyun out tomorrow when Baekhyun saw him in Baekhyun's room and hands intertwined with the person he was ignoring(ofcourse he knew), Chanyeol decided to leave, Chanyeol leaned again on Baekhyun's face and again his lips touched Baekhyun's forehead and whispered


"Always take care, Baek"


and just after another last glance on Baekhyun, Chanyeol now really left, he went outside and run into his bed with his heart beats faster than usual and that loving feeling that urge that pushed him to go back and kiss Baekhyun on his lips, again and again and again and wake up with Baekhyun beside him..

With that thinking Chanyeol fell asleep..


On the other door, little didn't Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun was there, eyes wide awake, staring at the chair where Chanyeol sat just awhile ago..

Still feeling that warm lips on his forehead awhile ago, Baekhyun let his warm finger touch every part of his face that Chanyeol's lips still can be felt until Baekhyun now noticed the fade warmness of his one hand while the other is cold, Baekhyun stare at his warm hand, not noticing some tears left his eyes, rolling onto his cheeks, Baekhyun slowly intertwined it with his other hand


'It felt different'  he thought, Baekhyun realized that yes it is really different, he slowly putted it on his chest and stared at the ceiling before curling himself, wants to feel warm, like what Chanyeol do to his hands even he knew that he can't and let his tears flow again..


"I miss you too, my giant"

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Part 1 of 2


Sorry I have to cut it because it's too long.. I hope you don't get bored xD