KAI-♥Beach Time♥

EXO WEREWOLF - ☼Sequel☼

" Kaaaaiiii~" You whined cutely making him chuckle. " What?" He asked still focused on what he was doing. " I'm boooored!" He raised an eyebrow and laughed a little at your cute act. 

" And? What does that has to do with me?" You pouted laying flat on the cold floor. You stood there looking at the ceiling with a poker face on. He looked at you for a moment. " Alright, what do you want?"

You looked at him making a face. "If i'd ask you, you wouldn't let..." He made a face getting more and more suspicious. " ..What is it?.." Your frown disappeared in a second and was suddenly replaced with a wide grin. " Let's go to the beach!" He widened his eyes at your crazy request. For him it seemed like a crazy request, since the weather was so hot outside.

He didn't had the forces to go outside and face the hot summer that was coming. He was a lazy boyfriend and yeah, you loved staying at home with him in lazy weekends and stuff--But you certainly got your boring days. And today was one of them.

You loved the beach, not the summer. Kai loved the long vacations so did you.

Today was the last day of school and you were at his house watching him watch tv? No! Absolutely not, you were getting tired of doing nothing.

" Please, pretty please!?" You made your so beloved puppy face to him. He averted his gaze from yours knowing what would it happen if he stood there looking at your pretty shining eyes. He would loose it and do whatever you wanted.

" N-no, it's pretty hot outside.." You whined and layed flat in your stomach. " Kaaaaiiii~ PLEASE!" He shook his head stubborly. You groaned slapping the floor, he focused his attention on the tv, once again.

Suddenly you got an idea.

You started to make noise by: Whining, talking to yourself, slapping the ground, kicking your feet in the air, roll around the ground. Until he couldn't take it anymore. 

"YAH! "Y/N" stop, you look like a kid!" You stuck your tongue out " Then let me be!" before starting ro make those random annoying things. He groaned and stood up slaming his hands in the table.

" FINE! Let's go to that stupid beach!!" He announced, making you instantly stood up and ran to your room, changing to your favorite bikini. You then walked out and started to giggle cutely, wich made him roll his eyes.

You stuck your tongue out in response to him.

He grabbed the stuff and walked out the door, feeling the regret coming through his already sweating and hot body. 'How can she love the summer!?' He thought opening the trunk, there he placed all the stuff and locked the trunk.

With a groan he entered the car, seeing that you were already there with your belt and stuff setted. He chuckled a little at your enthusiasm.

You grinned at him and he looked at the front before driving fast and sweating. You puted the 'MAMA album' playing on his car, he groaned facepalmimg at the derpy happy singing girlfriend that wa next to him.

" Careless, careless. shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one. Who care about me?~" You then got tired and changed to their new mini album.

" Here it comes exo overdose!" Yoou grinned clapping your hands like in their MV video. He laughed still looking at the road.

"  Come in! Modeungeol geolgo neol deurikin nan Ije dorikilsudo eopda. Igeon bunmyeong wiheomhan jungdok So bad no one can stop her. Her love her love!--" Kai stoped the car and made a face at your happiness. "..What? Do i sing that bad?" You asked pouting a little, he shook his head and drived the car to the parking.

There he parked his car. "Ooh, oh! Your part is coming! I neukkim eobsineun jugeungeona machangajingeol--" He stoped the music placing the CD carefully back in the box. " --naega.." You finished, taking off your belt and got out of the car with the so usual derpy grin.

 You then grabbed his hand and singed the rest of the music with him.

Once you got to the place your feet touched the soft and hot sand making you wince. " Oow, it's hot! Kai, kai!" You screamed jumping a little, he smiled and placed the stuff down.

Placing then the beach umberella on the sand and lastly the towels.

He glanced at you who was already stripping off your clothes. " Yaay!!" You chanted happily hugging kai. A blush appeared on his cheeks when he saw your definately curved and well done body.

" Kai, can we go to the water?!" You asked him a little way to exited. He chuckled nodding his head taking off his shirt and his shorts. Now he was half , only with the beach shorts.

It was your turn to blush, but you hided it with a simple tug on his wrist, taking him with you to the salty sea. You shoved him trying to make him fall, but your plan failed when he attempted to take you with him.

You fell on the water, making a huge splash to be heard. People looked at both of you weirdly. You wrapped your arms around his neck, before giving him a tight hug. He hugged you back, placing his hands on your waist.

You parted away from the hug to kiss him in the lips. " Eew--" You heard someone being cutt by the parent. " Shhh, let them be~." You chuckled during the kiss.

After a few good minutes on the salty and cold water, you two left it, walking to your towels, wrapping both yourselves in them. Then kai scooted closer to you whispering in your ear " Saranghae "Y/N"." You nodded turning your head to him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

He pouted cutely and stood there looking at the sea and the children playing in the sand, the birds flying across the sky, guys checking you out..--WAIT WHAT!?

That was not correct! No one could check you out unless him. He stood up ready to argue with the guys but was pulled back down again when you tugged at his wrist .

He letted out his werewolf instinct take out him the best. " GRrrr!" He groaled loud furrowing his eyebrows in anguer. You sighed and kissed him on the lips making the guys pout and walk away almost instantly.

He grabbed you by the waist and pressed himself against your cold shivering body. You let out a quiet gasp when he nipped at your neck, leaving there a big visible mark. " Kai! Not here, we're in public!!" you half-screamed whispering to him.

He groaned but nodded understandingly.

You sighed and kissed him on the cheek, before patting there where you kissed. " Saranghae kai. Don't forget that. You are the only boy in my eyes." You said realxing him a little, rubbing your cold hands in his back.

" Don't forget that you're my mate not ANY girl will be.." He said pressing on the 'any' hugging you tightly to him. The girls that were looking at him walked away pouting a little for the waste of their time.

You then layed flat with your back facing the sun. You sighed feeling the warm sun hit your back. Kai did the same, he placed his stomach on the towel his back facing the sun too. " Heey, i have a good excuse to tan myself, you don't need that. Or you'll look like a black chocolate!" He laughed at your silly comparation. 

"Then put me some sun block on the back and the arms, yeobo~." You giggled and placed sun block on his back, arms, legs and the back of his neck.

" Done!" You chanted moving to your towel closing your eyes for a little.

You two stood there sleeping a little and enjoying your time together on the hot beach. People envying you and kai. You two were like a cute couple that would never EVER break up.

You loved kai with all your herat, so did he. It was true pure innocent love, yet. Then there would be the rime of the year where kai would be more rough and possessive with you.

And you know what i mean~.

THE END!! 

Hello! 

How are you all, i hope that you are all good~

Anyway, how was it?

Did you like it? 

♥Thank you all♥

Bye!

                                                    

     ♥