SEHUN-♥Trouble♥

EXO WEREWOLF - ☼Sequel☼

" Gomawo~" You said thanking the lady as she nodded her head smiling brightly at you. You waved at the old, nice lady and walked out of the shop with a happy expression in your face.

You swang your arms back and forth, while a stupid grin was making it's way to your face, making it evident that you are smiling. 

Today you had no school. Your boyfriend, sehun had to go do something important with his supernatural members, it was urgent. You shruged it off and told him to go, not being mad at him at all.

Sehun was the best boyfriend ever. He was a sweet caring but also silly boy. Every day that you looked at him, you fell in love with him even more (if that is possible). You loved his imperfections--actually you found it adorable and extremely charming.

Even though sehun hated his lisp, you had a thing for that. It looked adorable in him. Like he would say after that sentence " I'm not cute, I like to hear myself being called handsome." You would giggle and answer him with a peck on his cheek. " Okay. whatever, handsome."

You truly loved him. You adored him.

You would do anything to make him happy and he would do the same towards you.

Your smile disapeared when you looked at a sudden bunch of recognizable people. You groaned silently and lowered your head down, walking past them with a serious face.

" Aaaah..I have to break up with her, she doens't worth anything. And her body--OMO! That thing ! Your hands are even bigger than her s.." The leader said laughing along with his stupid members.

You rolled your eyes at their stupid and childish words. "...Stupid teenagers..." You muttered looking at your front. You suddenly made eye contact with a boy that really looked like sehun in his black sunglasses.

" Wait, what's her name again?" You heard another ignorant boy ask suddenly. " Man, I already said her name like three times today! It's Hyun-Ju.." You widened your eyes.

" Oooh that girl! She's friends with "Y/N", Isn't she?" Another asked. " Have you guys been hearing my conversation all long?" He facepalmed adding with a (so not seductive) in his lips. " yeah, I could eat that girl..Hyun-Ju is a piece of compared to "Y/N"." They nodded agreeing.

You stoped walking, listening to their conversation carefully with eyes widen. That girl, Hyun-Ju was your bestfriend. You have meet her a few weeks ago and you absolutely trusted her. She was a sweet caring girl that unfortunatly was influenced easily by bad people.

You tried every day to convince her that those people were a just another bunch of teenagers that only liked to and treat girls with no respect. Her boyfriend treated her above than a dog.

That's why you hated that group so much, but it was not only that. They messed and made fun of your gorgeous boyfriend. You thought of him a disgusting creature.

You were right now really mad and any word would make you furious and snap at them.

" Hey, sehun Is her boyfriend right?" They nodded. " Why? He's like a piece of and not as handsome as us." They laughed nodding their heads once again. You balled your hands, getting in a bad mode.

" I'm not tho cute.." He said imitating sehun's lisp childishly. That was it.

You turned around and slapped the guy that made fun of your boyfriend. He looked at you wide eyed and started to smirk " Aren't you a little ?" his red cheek.

" Oooh, I don't think that Is dedicated to me, you piece of ." You growled at him. He chuckled loudly. " Little miss, you just got In trouble." He said walking closer to you.

He then looked down. You hided your sac that you bought earlier from the shop. He looked at you again and his lips. You made a disgusted face clenching your hands tightly in the precious sac.

In that sac you had those little precious drinks that sehun loved the most: Bubbleteas. " Min-Jae, do you have the condoms with you?" You chocked at his disgusting words. Was he planning on eating you in public?

" You are a little ..Your face is worst than my dog!" They all started to laugh and you closed your eyes trying to keep your rage in a conditional state. You unballed your hand, opening your eyes once again.

" Well, your personality is like a . You are used then throwed in the trash. You are nothing more than a dirty disgusting utensil..Haven't you all noticed that everyone at school hate you all? Oh, that's right you are all too blind to see it, am i right?" You said glaring at all of them. The leader suddenly was had a serious face and eyed you up and down scooting closer to you.

You kicked his lower part making him fall in the ground, crying in pain. " Can't handle that!? Oh you are so weak, you make fun of the others just to feel better. You are just are more weak than you thought, you piece of crap." You said walking away from them.

He suddenly stood up and started to ran towards you. But he fell on the floor once again, this time his face was bleeding and left with bruises.

You turned around looking at him gasping silently. The boy that you made eye contact earlier scooted closer to you, grabbing your hand. "E-excuse me, who are you? If m-my boy--" He shushed your lips taking off his sunglasses.

You instantly smiled at the person next to you. It was sehun. Your so beloved and precious boyfriend. "Let me have a look at your hand.." You said taking your words in action before he could move away from your concerned motherly figure.

His hand was a bright red. You looked at him worried, he smiled and shook his head saying " It doesn't hurt, don't worry." with a warm smile in the end. You nodded a little but still concerned.

The leader stood up stumbling on his feet a little. " Well, well, well..What do we have here? The ty couple!" All of the members started to laugh uncountrably. You groaned silently but got quiet when you heard sehun growling loudly.

" Oh! Are you a dog, to be growling at me?!" He asked laughing a little. " YOU LITTLE PIEC--" Sehun walked closer to him, growling louder at them. His tall figure made the others trmble with fear.

You looked at sehun and the stupid teen carefully. You didn't want your boyfriend to get hurt. " Just because you're taller than me, that doesn't mean that I'm afraid of you.." Sehun growled again saying " You should." Then the leader started to laugh again.

You looked at a certain boy that had something shiny on his right hand. You eyed him carefully. He scooted closer but slowly, showing of his secret weapon: A knife. You widened your eyes running towards the boy. He started to run towards sehun screaming.

You screamed too. Sehun widened his eyes, looking down shocked. You kicked the dangerous teenager on the hand, making the knife fall in the ground with a loud noise. You then punched as hard as you could on his face.

He stumbled back and finally fell.

" Ooouch!" You said yanking your red and hurt hand. Your hand punched right on his nose and a little on the cheek bone. You looked over to sehun who just gave you a shocked expression. 

They all looked at the boy in the floor in shock. His nose was bleeding slightly as he groaned in pain. You suddenly felt guilty and rushed to his side, helping him up. " Wh-what the hell are you doing!?" He stuttered a little looking at you in shock.

"I'm trying to helo you, Idiot." Another boy came running ready to punch sehun on the face. But your quick reflexes started to work and you preached him a halter on his head.

He stumbled and fell to his knees touching his forehead in pain. You clenched your hands tighter on the boy that had his nose bleeding. Sehun rushed to your side with the still shocked expression.

You looked at him with teary eyes that were full of guilt and concern. He smiled a little looking at their leader. " Now, If you love your precious friends help them to get to the hospital." The leader smirked a little. " Why? I don't care about them anyway.." He said making s gasp in shock.

"W-what!?" You looked at the boy that was bleeding. You shushed him, walking with him towards the hospital along with sehun. " Now, now I don't think that you want to have a friend like that, do you?" He looked down shaking his head.

You smiled a little. "If you forget this and be nice to me and sehun, we can be your friends..." You said looking at sehun who had the other boy in his shoulder. You chuckled a little at your tall boyfriend.

He smiled back to you. " Yeah, but--Don't make fun of my lisp and do not talk with your so beloved leader ever again, or you might loose this chance and be hated even more by the school." Sehun said seriously. " This goes to both of you." He said slapping the other that was on his shoulder. He groaned quietly looking at their stupid childish leader, who was walking away from them with a stupid grin on their face.

" "Y-Y/N", Hyun-Ju..I actually like her and was going to nag with him about that..But he started to talk again.." The boy said slightly worried and guilt washing over him.

You nodded understandingly. " You have to tell Hyun-Ju that and explain how wrong she was." He nodded. Sehun growled. " Hey. One Important rule: Don't flirt with my girfriend. Or you two will be in serious trouble." Sehun said slapping the quiet boy once again. They nodded looking down.

Sehun grined " Good~" You laughed a little at his possessive yet playful personality. Another thing that you loved about your boyfriend.

" Now let's go and make sure that I haven't broke or Injured someone badly.." You said averting your eyes from their stare. Sehun laughed a little.

Finally you all made towards the hospital and sat on a chair waiting for the news. " "Y/N"..We will not tell them about my true self yet ok?" You nodded agreing with him.

" Only when we have a true perspective about them, right?" He nodded this time smiling at you. They came with a smile on their faces. " Good news, I don't have a broken nose." He looked at the quiet boy and slapped him on the shoulder. " YAH! I don't either have a broken forehead too..Jesus christ, am I a bag of box, or what!?" He asked rubbing his shoulder.

You all laughed and then you looked at sehun with a smile handing him the precious sac. He looked at you with a curious face and opened the sac, a smile creeping to his face.

He leaned closer to you and pecked your lips smiling into them. " Thanks jagi, I love you "Y/N"." You smiled and returned the kiss. "AHEM!.." You looked at the boys, who were watching with an awkward face all the time. "That..Just..EWW!" The  quiet boy said making a disgusted face.

You both laughed and started to walk out of the hospital. " Sehun?" He looked at you. " I love you too." He smiled. 

" GUYS JUST STOP!!" The quiet boy said screaming. You chuckled a little holding hands with sehun.

THE END!

 Hello!! 

How are you all?

☻I hope that you are all good ☺

Anyway so how was it?

Did you all like it?

(;A;)Show me some loooove, people!! (;A;)

I hope that you all enjoyeed reading and liked this chapter

:).

 Bye!! 

 

     Aaargh!! Why is he so freakin handsome and cute!? ;A;