CHANYEOL-♥Bestfriend, Pet and Boyfriend♥

EXO WEREWOLF - ☼Sequel☼

You were walking from school to home with a sad face and all wet. Today, Thursday at 3:09 pm in the school's park you were bullied from a bunch of stupid, childish--but pretty girls.

All because of you talking to a guy that was dating one of the queenkas at the school. As soon as she heard the news she took a revenge on you, by pouring water to you.

It hurted you psychologicaly. Funny thing, she was your childhood friend until the 5th grade, but then you had to move and left the city to another town. Not that it was your fault or your parents..But hey, guess what? She moved to your citie and frequented the same school as you and started to hang out with bad and stupid people like her members.

Whe you discovered that, you tried to gain her back and stop her from doing such childish and mean things. But no, she was stubborn as heck and started to bullie you, instead of other people. 

She bullied her Ex-Bestfriend!

You shook your head and turned to look at a well know place that you and chanyeol went to spend a lot of time together there. Chanyeol the strong werewolf and popular guy around town was your boyfriend.

You didn't mind his supernatural form--Instead you loved it. It was part of him and so you accepted it as he accepted your nerdy but silly personality. 

He was like sugar. 'He is sweet, caring but loud person if you ask me.' You thought smiling a bit.

That place was a bakery shop and you two loved eating cupcakes there. Sadly that place closed, but it didn't kept you two away or from stoping the dates either. You had a lot of dates with chanyeol and they were usually fun, cute and never to get tired of.

You absolutely loved him.

Suddenly a memory came to your mind as you remembered when he comforted you after having a bad grade on science's exam.

'Chanyeol opened the door with a dorky grin on his face, only to face a quiet and poker faced girlfriend on the couch watching tv. He shrugged and said " Heeey jagi-ah, how's my cutie today?" scooting closer to you behind the couch.

He gave you a pleading look and placed his arms on the couch waiting for something to happen. You soon realized that and smiled a little leaning in to give a quick peck to chanyeol's lips. He pouted cutely. You already knew why he was pouting: He wanted more than quick yet sweet kiss. You rolled your eyes and kissed his lips deepening the kiss by wrapping your arms around his neck. 

He chuckled on the kiss and parted away from you , as he walked around the couch before sitting next to you. There he kissed you again and started to tickle your sides. You broke the kiss to laugh a little while trying to slap his hands away from tickling your ticklish spot. " Y-yah, cha...chanyeol...YAH PARK CHANYEOL..S-stop!" Suddenly he stoped and gave you a warm smile.

" That's better. I don't want to see my jagi-ah un-happy."You rolled your eyes and gave him a playfull slap. He s his hand to your side again making your mouth twich to a smile then to a laugh.

" Chanyeol...stop mr.Wolf.." You looked at him in the eye.

He smiled happily and hugged you close to him. " I missed you sooooooo much!" He confessed making you giggle a bit. " Please. You just were away for 2 hours.." He smiled derply at you.

" Well that's a lot for me to handle..What do you expect?!" You shook your head smiling to yourself before placing your head in his shoulder.'

You smiled wiping the tears off your face smiling contently to yourself.

Another memory invaded your brain.

' " O-OHMGOSHCHANYEOL...Y-you scared me.." You blurted trying to hide your face from him. He noticed that and on his four paws looked at you with a suspicious look.

Yes, chanyeol loved to be on his wolf for a lot. You didn't mind. Actually you loved cuddling with him as you felt the soft and fluffy pur in your hands. You were crying from a shocking event that happened to you earlier in school.

He howled and you turned around looked at him with a What-Are-You-Doing-Face. He looked at you with worried and teary eyes. You instantly got worried and checked if he was alright.

Threre was no sign that he had any wound or hurt body part. You sigheed in relief and leaned away to patt his head with a smile.

He barked at you.

Only to be ignored as you moved to sit on the couch patting it. He understood your request and sat there placing his head on your thighs with a still worried expression.

You moved your hand too feel his soft pur in your hands. Time was passing and you suddenly felt chanyeol turn into his human form.

" Jagi-ah, I can sense that you're not feeling well.." He looked at you worried. You laugheed a little trying to sooth his panicked face with a sweet yet quick kiss to his lips.

" It's...It's just those stupid people..F-from my school.." You admited finally giving in and turning to look at the floor.

" Well, whatever they did to you ignore them cause what they said it's not true and stupid. Okay?" You nodded smiling a bit. " Oh. And jagi?" You looked at him waiting for his contunuing sentese. " Don't forget that you're my mate and I need to know If you're feeling sad. It's my job as a wolf and lover to keep my mate happy and loved." He added. You smiled giving him a lot of kisses in his lips.

" Thank you chanyeollie, I will keep that In mind." He gave you a big and wide smile and kissed your forehead.

" Promise me?" You nodded saying " I promise." before giving him a sweet and passionate kiss.'

You finally got to your house and hesitated shooking away your sad thoughts about you and her. You then opened the door to face a happy smiling chanyeol. "HEEEEY JAGI-AH!! I missed you sooo much"

" Hey, channy!" You faked a smile. He suddenly sensed that and touched your soaked clothes. " Who..Who did this to you?" You looked down with a frown.

"I..It was her again right?" He asked and you silently nodded. He ''tsked'' and gave you a worried look. " Come inside. I don't want you to catch a cold." You enetered your house and walked to your room opening your drawer, picking up a pair of white socks, black t-shirt and a pair of dark red pajamas shorts.

He left the room and waited for you to get dressed.

While you were getting dressed you heard chanyeol say " We have to talk to her..Or this will keep going and going on..I don't want to see you hurt psychologicaly.." he said touching the door frame.

You shook your head opening the door " No cahnyeol, we can't. If we do so I--You'lle end up getting hurt!" He grabbed your shoulders slightly shaking them " "Y/N", You're my most precious and beautiful mate. I can't let that stupid keeping to hurt you.." 

You looked down blushing a little.

He sighed and looked at your defeated and poor state. " "Y/N", I love you and I won't let that simple 'no' word take over the situation again. We're doing this together or I'll do it alone, with my own bare hands." His voice incredibly serious.

No more happy and cheerfull chanyeol.

He was dead serious and you could smell it.

He touched your hands softly with a caring looking face on. " "Y/N"...Are we doing it?.. Together?" You nodded smiling a bit. " Good, tomorrow I'll drive you to schoola nd we'll have a serious talk with her, okay? NO TURNING BACK!"

He warned pressing the last words as you silently nodded once again.

" I'll clean her pretty smile of hers.." He muttered laughing evily. " Chanyeol!" You scoffed him. He smiled and hugged you feeling you shiver under him. " We're doing it....Together." He said kissing your lips.

Hello!

How was this small cute yet angstie chapter with chanyeol?

Did you like it?

☻Anyway, I hope that everyone enjoyed, liked and had fun reading this chapter☺

Also Ilovetakumi gave me this idea, i have to thank her for this.

Thank you chingu♥

Have a nice Night/Day!