SUHO-♥You're My Everyting!♥

EXO WEREWOLF - ☼Sequel☼

A lazy day with your boyfriend was all you wanted. 

Today was your chance.

Today you and your boyfriend had no school, it was because the past few days it had be raining like there was no tomorrow and your school became flooded. So here you were resting in your room, thinking about your sweet boyfriend.

Suddenly you got a message. Wondering who it was you extended your arm and picked up your phone, with a smile on your face. It was from Suho. You read the message, your smile growing wide instantly.

How you were happy to talk to him. It said ' Hey yeobo, how are you?' You texted quickly responding him.

A few seconds later your phone started to ring as you picked up with the smile still on your face.

"Hey yeobo, how are you feeling today?" You could feel him smile over the phone. "Well..To be kinda honest, I could be better..." You told him, pouting a little. "Why? Did something bad happened to you or did you--" You giggled over the phone. "No, no yeobo. I just miss you~." 

You always loved when your boyfriend got like this, worried. That meant he actually cared about you.

"Aaah, don't worry me like that, jagi~." He pouted and added "If you want I can come to your house and have a sleepover..." You nodded your head furiously before answering him, "Yeah, sure! I'm so glad that I can spend this day with you yeobo." He smiled feeling you smile on the phone too.

"Me too, yeobo. Wait a few minutes and I'll be there ok?" You nodded happily. "Mmhmm!~" He chuckled at your cuteness before hanging up.

You placed the phone on the desk once again and sat on the couch looking at the clock unpatiently.

To be honest, you didn't know what Suho saw in you. You were like the other people: Normal. But you were very thankful that you had Suho as your boyfriend. He was sweet, caring and kind--though he could be possessive and protective sometimes, It kind of reminded your relationship with your father.

Unfortunately, your father was not here anymore. He had died a long time ago, when you were a little kid.

You were happy that you met your father anyway.

Suddenly you herad the bell rang. "Oh wow, that was fast.." You stood up opening the door.

You expected to see a happy Suho, but it was instead your bestfriend.

Sehun.

He smiled warmly at you as you smiled back at your silly bestfriend. "Hey there, bestie!" You let him in.

"I thought that you were bored and so I came in." You smiled derply at him. Your bestfriend knew you so well, that you two could exange looks at each other and understand what was going in both of your minds.

He smiled once again and sat in your couch.

You left the living room and went to the  kitchen opening your fridge taking out your two bubble teas. Just as you were going to the living room Sehun bumped into you and grabeed your bubble tea.

"Aaaaah, Sehun! You just came here because of the bubble tea, didn't you!?" He smiled drinking the sweet bubble tea. You chuckled and drank yours too.

Again the bell rang again, and you jumped a little startled deciding to open the door anyway.

You smiled at the person in your front. 

Suho.

"U-uumm...My bestie is here." You said a little stuttering and nervous. "Hello, Suho." Sehun said smiling brightly at your suspicious boyfriend.

His smile suddenly disapeared when you said that, it became into a frown. "Since when did you two become besties?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Sehun smiled a little. " W-well y-you see--" You cut Sehun off with a serious face. "When you introduced EXO to me.." Suho nodded a little.

You could sense that Sehun was a little nervous...By the way he was fidling with his fingers..

Suddenly you felt rage building up in you. 

It was true. You and Sehun were bestfriends since Suho introduced you to him. It started like friends, then to bestfriends lastly to this

relationship: Inseparable.

You only liked Sehun as friend and Suho seemed to doubt that.

Right now you were very disappointed in Suho and couldn't contain your anger. So you balled your fists, deciding to keep your mouth shut. You didn't want Sehun to see you like this. Not in this state.

He was acting very mean and childish in your opinion. You didn't like it one bit when Suho treated your male friends like this, specially Sehun. Your GOD.DAMIT.BESTFRIEND.EVER!

Sehun broke the atmosphere saying with a small smile "Well I gotta go... Luhan wants me to watch him play soccer, do you guys want to come?" Suho smiled a little. "No thank you, she's staying with me." Suho said arrongantly to Sehun.

Sehun nodded leaving your house muttering, "Well that was weird.."

Just as the door closed you glared at suho.

"Suho! What was that for!?" You crossed your arms.  Suho glared back at you. He was just as mad as you were at him. "He was messing with you..." He said. Jealousy was burning through his body and mind.

You stared at Suho in disbelief, did he just said that!?

"Excuse me!?" Suho made a face. "I just don't like when he talks to you..." He confessed looking away from your intense glare.

"SUHO! I ONLY LIKE HIM AS A FRIEND!!! NOTHING MORE!" You finally screamed at him. He looked at you then to the floor. You soften your eyes, suddenly sad. "Do you...not trust me?" Your voice squeaked at the end.

He widened his eyes. "WHAT!? No, I do trust y--" "Bull, Suho!" You cursed, tears almost rolling down your face.

You were so surprised at this side of Suho, that you didn't even know how to react. You didn't know if you should be upset at him, cry, be angry...You only knew that your feelings were hurt.

And you were sure that Sehun was hurt by what Suho said AND how he was treated.

"Why don't you trust me?" You screamed once again, sitting on the couch. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it. But only a few seconds later you heard him mutter "B-because Sehun is more good looking than me..".

You couldn't believe what he said now.

"S-suho...I-You..I love only you.." You stuttered.

"I ...I wouldn't c-cheat on you...You're my everything!" You said, bringing your hands closer to your face. Tears escaping your eyes. You were truly hurt by what he said.

Suho widened his eyes and scooted closer to you. "G-go a-away!" You said shoving him softly. He shook his head saying no. "I...I said go away!" You screamed trying to blink the tears away.

He grabbed your wrists and kissed your forehead slightly. You cried harder. " "Y/N"." Suho said. "Look at me." He demanded, his voice soft. You only closed your eyes tighter, not obeying him.

He cupped your chin forcing it up, making you finally shoot your eyes open. Suho brought his hand closer to your face and wiped your tears away from your wet face, before giving you a sweet, warm kiss.

"Sorry, yeobo..I was stupid.." He said apoligizing. "W-will you please forgive me?" He asked you.

You nodded your head slowly becoming affected with his words. He smiled and leaned in kissing your lips once again.

"U-umm i will forgive you--IF you apoligise to sehun." Suho nodded smiling brightly. Just as you two apoligized to each other Sehun read your thoughts and called your phone. "Hey!~ "Y/N"! " He said cheerfully over the phone.

"Hey t-there sehun." Your voice accidently squeaked at the end. "A-are you crying?" He asked becoming worried. "N-no, it's just my eyes sweating." You said chuckling a little, looking at Suho, who gave you a bright smile.

"Did you two already apoligise to each other?" He asked chuckling a little. "Yeah..How did you know?" You asked him a little surprised. "Well, I'm your bestfriend." He said smiling a little over the phone.

" "Y/N"....I'm bored! Come here with Suho..PLEASE!" He screamed pleading you two. You looked at Suho, who just gave you a nod. "Yeah, sure. We'll be right there, don't worry." You said. "Also..Could you please bring me food? I'm starving here" You chuckled nodding. "Yeah sure bestie. Bye!" You said hanging the phone smiling at your boyfriend.

"Well, what are we waiting for!? Sehun is starving, so let's go, before he dies of starvation..." He said grabbing your hand with a true and sincere smile on his face.

You two got there with the food and all.

"HEYYY!!" Sehun screamed waving at both of you. You smiled looking at Suho. You sat next to Sehun and Suho next to you. "So...U-umm Sehun, I wanted to apoligise for being mean and treating you like that..." Sehun smiled brightly.

"It's okay, don't worry...Now let's eat! I'm hungry!" He said reaching for your big sack that was filled with food.

"Are we still having our sleepover, yeobo?" You nodded smiling at him. "Yes, of course, yeobo."

You said leaning your head on his shoulder while eating and watching Luhan play on the field.

Hello!

How are you all?

☻I hope that you are all good ☺

Anyway, tell me how was this chapter please, this took me real long time!

Bye!