008

Hello GyuSoo!

 

 

a/n: Miss me and the hamster family? 

 

Okay I know that this isn’t necessary but I want to explain why I did not update in such a long time. Skip this part.. it’s not required to read it!

 

 First of all, I recently took baking as a hobby and had been experimenting on recipes (which costs a lot now that I think about it). When I got the hang of it, I was actually baking for some family and friends (and I did a small little cake for Henry and Donghae for their birthdays). I am attempting to make an Infinity symbol shaped cake for Dongwoo on the 22nd so yeah.. I am a bit ambitious.

 

Another reason is that, I have been trying to finish a fic that is 2 years old (oh going to three I think) so I focused more brain cells on that fic. And lastly, I am also updating another Myunggyu mpreg fic which progresses slowly and requires a bit more brain cells than normal so… yeah I procrastinated on this story. Sorry!

 

 

And now the update!

 

------- 

 

 

Myungsoo gave the baby a warm bath and wrapped him in fluffy towels before he made him wear the chibi shirt given to him. The 7 month old was clapping as his head popped out of the shirt hole, gurgling to try and send his message across. Myungsoo chuckled as he finished dressing the baby, making him wear a layer of fleece coat and those fluffy and warm boots. Sunggyu entered the room to check up on them, smiling as he watched Myungsoo finished wrapping the baby in fluff.

 

“Ready?” He asked and Myungsoo nodded, grabbing a black coat from the dresser and wearing it before grabbing his son and walking towards the fiancé.

 

Sunggyu grabbed the baby bag and called out to the members to leave the dorm. Dongwoo was a ball of cotton candy while Sungjong was already in his diva mode; Sunggyu thought that maybe Hoya did not give him the royal treatment last night, knowing that they have a photo shoot today.

 

“Promise, I’ll give it to you later, you’ll be on top of the world.” He ehar Hoya cooed the younger who grinned before kissing him on the lips.

 

“You bet I will.” Siingjong replied and Sunggyu shook his head; good thing Sungjong isn’t capapble of pregnancy or else there would really be infinite babies (literally).

 

Sunggyu then did the head count and locked the door to their room and they all boarded the elevator down to the basement. Their manager was already revving the engine when they boarded and soon sped off towards the studio. 

 

“Hyung, when I get completely healed, can I get the royal treatment too?” Myungsoo whispered on Sunggyu’s ears and made blood rush down south. Myungsoo’s free hand was on his thigh and he nervously gulped as he nodded. “I love you hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and kissed him on the cheek as his hand slowly moved to work magic.

 

Good thing that it was too early, the sun was almost peeking, that the members were all sleeping with their partners by their side. They were at the very back and Gyusoo was also sleeping. Myungsoo was eager and so was he so when the younger offered it, Sunggyu just held his son and tried his best not to make a sound.

 

They arrived at their destination and Sunggyu was glad that no one noticed their little act, he’ll have to give Myungsoo some royal treatment later on; perhaps he’ll have to start planning for their honeymoon.

 

The stylists and make up coordi noona deul attended to them and they all cooed at the gurgling baby who was far too adorable not to notice. Myungsoo gave Gyusoo to one of them as he was asked to sit for his makeup, the noona gladly took the boy and played with him. Gyusoo pointed to the plushies on the set and was soon crawling towards the big black cat.

 

The infinite members watched the boy squealed happily as he played with the plushies, the photographer decided that it was a good idea to take stolen shots of the baby. Once Myungsoo was done with his hair and makeup, he retrieved his camera and was soon snapping away as well, calling out his son ince in a while to look at him and the boy would just flash his adorable smile, saliva dripping and all.

 

They were then called out to pose with the baby, serious faces first and formal poses. They were already a pro in this but Gyusoo started crying at the middle of the photoshoot.

 

“What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked as Myungsoo tried to pacify the son. 

 

“I don’t know hyung, this is the first time he’s like this.” Myungsoo answered.

 

Then out of the blue Dongwoo laughed, maybe Sungyeol cracked a joke, and Sungjong started nagging Hoya. Gyusoo stopped crying and clapped while squealing happily. Myungsoo and Sunggyu looked at each other and smiled; Gyusoo must have been scared with the serious faces of the members.

 

“JinWoo-nim, I think Gyusoo is afraid of our serious faces, he thinks that there is something wrong.” Sunggyu told the photographer.

 

“I see, he must be used to the loud chatters and bickering.” The photographer smiled. “Okay, let’s have fun then!” He announced and soon, the members were like kids on a daycare.

 

They played with the plushies, raced (crawling that is) with Gyusoo and was all out free to do what the kid in them wanted. The atmosphere was light and everyone was laughing. They then changed into animal suits and Gyusoo looked so adorable in his squirrel jumpsuit. The Infinite members were also wearing animal jumpsuits and they posed happily for the camera. 

 

After the group shots, the photographer took some individual shots and the colors of Infinite shine through as each member projected a color of the rainbow; Too bad there’s no black or white in it, much to the displeasure of Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

 

“VIOLET!!!!” Hoya was in glee as he wore the shirt assigned to him; everyone was face palming but Gyusoo loved his antics.

 

After everyone was done, the photographer asked Myungsoo and Sunggyu for a family picture. The two gladly posed with Gyusoo and the smiles on their faces was more than enough to battle the sun; it was indeed a happy family.

 

When they returned to the dorm, Gyusoo was sleeping peacefully and Sungjong was dragging the boyfriend to his room; who knows what curses the maknae will utter in the succeeding hours.

 

“Okay, I will head down to SHINee’s dorm since Key would be leaving for Japan soon.” Woohyun announced and then waved at them.

 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol waved back and headed towards their room, probably to sleep because the two wasn’t as erted as the other pair (whom by the way are already cursing). Myungsoo entered their room and placed the baby on his crib when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. Sunggyu kissed Myungsoo’s nape and a smile formed on the younger’s lips.

 

“Hyung, I think I need payback.” Myungsoo said in his seductively low voice and Sunggyu did not respond with words but in action. “Hyung, lock the door, I don’t want Heechul hyung barging and posting this in his Instagram.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu laughed a little as he detached himself from Myungsoo and locking the door. 

 

He then walked back to the bed where Myungsoo was already waiting for him, this will be their first night together as one, where both of them isn’t drunk and they perfectly knew what it meant; they love each other.

 

--- 

 

 

a/n: Sorry for making this tish ~ I know please forgive me but I figured, the two hadn’t had any intense intimacy so… please forgive me.