007

Hello GyuSoo!

 

 

A/n: now we will have more people backing up MyungGyu

 

----

 

After Heechul posted the adorable picture of the family on his IG, many others followed his footsteps. One of them was Key. He posted a picture of him and Gyusoo while they were shopping and praising the baby for his good fashion sense (unlike his parents who are apparently either into black or white with graphic designs). Lockets found it amusing and adorable while some were asking if Key could also have a cute baby like Gyusoo.

 

Jonghyun, the ever so SNS vocal netizen, had posted a picture of Gyusoo and him saying that babies are miracles and that the parents who chose to have them despite the repercussion on their personality or career are to be praised. Jonghyun’s followers agreed with him and praised him for standing up to his belief and for understanding Myungsoo’s situation. They also liked Gyusoo, a very adorable kid that is a proof that miracles do exist.

 

Onew, even with his limited tweets, had tweeted his congratulations and even properly mentioning Sunggyu and Myungsoo. MVP’s were ecstatic and asked for a picture of oldman Onew and GrandpaGyu’s baby. 

 

True enough, Onew tweeted a picture of him, Sunggyu and Gyusoo. The picture was taken by Myungsoo so it wasn’t blurred or weird and Jonghyun took the initiative to upload the picture on his boyfriend’s twitter just to make sure that the sangtae doesn’t kick in. The caption of the picture was “Hamster, Bunny and Squirrel.”

 

Henry replied to that tweet saying that they should have included him, the Chipmunk, and all hell break loose on twitter as it became a trending topic.

 

 

Henry posted a pic on his IG of Gyusoo and him while they were tuning on the control board, telling everyone to anticipate Hello baby featuring Infinite and Gyusoo. And he even let out a few hints on the show theme song.

 

Others more showed their support, Ryeowook told his listeners how lovely MyungGyu are as a couple and how cute Gyusoo is. He even told everyone to anticipate the collaboration song he did with Henry for the show. He received a question from the listener asking if he would have a baby and one of the father would be from Super Junior, who would he choose.

 

“oh that’s hard. If I want the dad to be rich, I’d go for Siwon hyung or Sungmin hyung. If I want the baby to be smart, I’d go for Kyuhyun, if I want my baby to be weird but a very filial son, I’d go with Yesung hyung. But if I want an adorable, cute and talented kid, I’d definitely go with Henry! Hahahahah why am I even asked this huh?” Ryeowook answered and it went on to be a trending topic as well.  Heechul immediately called Sukira and expressed his displeasure with Ryeowook’s choices.

 

“Yah, why not choose me? I am honest and caring!” Heechul spoke through the phone.

 

“But you love Anna hyung!” Ryeowook argued and Heechul laughed at the other end.

 

“Oh yeah, I love Anna! Yah you little kid. Anyway I heard the song you and Henry composed, I love it! And I know everyone will.” Heechul said and Ryeowook thanked him before the line went dead,

 

Boyfriend's leader tweeted asking Sunggyu for an invite on Gyusoo's christening while Sistar members expressed their desire to have a hello baby reunion with the other hello baby idol parents and children to welcome Gyusoo.

 

Myungsoo was crying at the overwhelming support; he was truly touched by the friends that were trying to help him out on this problem. 

 

Sunggyu found the partner balled up in the corner of their room and crying silently and this made him concerned about the younger’s welfare. 

 

“Myungsoo.” Sunggyu called out, as he sat next to the boy and wrapped an arm around him. “hey, sweetie.” Sunggyu nuzzled his face on Myungsoo’s neck which made the younger tilt his head to the side to accommodate the older.

 

“I’m happy hyung.” Myungsoo replied, wrapping his arms around Sunggyu and taking a deep breath. “I know who my true friends are.” He uttered and Sunggyu smiled before kissing Myungsoo on his cheek.

 

“What do you think of a Hello baby reunion?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo sighed and then smiled at Sunggyu.

 

“Gyusoo would love it! He’ll get to play with babies.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu beamed him a happy smile.

 

“I love you Myung, please don’t forget about that.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo nodded and leaned in to kiss him.

 

“I love you too hyung.” He responded and they couldn’t be any happier.

 

----  

 

The next day, Myungsoo was taking Gyusoo shopping for his milk since they are running low on it as well as some diapers and some solid food for him. While he was pushing the cart towards the baby section, a few girls squealed and approach them. They bowed to Myungsoo and told him how happy they were that Myungsoo had found love with their leader and that they have Gyusoo now.

 

"You're not mad?" Myungsoo asked and the girls shook their heafs.

 

"We ship Myunggyu!" They said in unison and Myungsoo flashed a wide smile.

 

"Thank you!" He replied. 

 

And before the girls left, they handed a paper bag to Myungsoo, saying that it was gift for them and hopefully they could wear it. Myungsoo thanked them and waved before pushing the cart towarsa their destination.

 

The gift was customized shirts with cute chibi prints: Sunggyu got a white shirt with his chibi in a hamster suit, Myungsoo got a black one with a chibi in a cat suit, while Baby Gyusoo received a gray one with a chibi in a squirrel suit.

 

Hong PD saw the shirts when he visited the dorm for their briefing for the next scene to take. He inspected the shirts and then laughed, telling them to wear it on the photoshoot foe their promotional posters.

 

"How adorable!" He even commented and Myungsoo was feeling a lot better about this show, he'll never be alone in facing the world, he has Sunggyu, Gyusoo, Infinite, his family and friends, and his fans who are going to stay beside him through thick and thin.

----

a/n: maybe fluff for the next chapter