006

Hello GyuSoo!

Gyusoo Part 6

 

a/n: I love angst so yeah.. well in a realistic view, there will forever be bashers and haters so I guess it will not always be fluff and happy endings..

But how could you hate on an adorable pair and an innocent baby? Lols I guess it’s time to call on some back up ^^

 

--- 

 

Myungsoo stirred in his sleep as he recalled the harsh comments against him, and with a jolt, he woke up, sweating furiously and panting. He searched the room for Sunggyu and Gyusoo, and he breathe a sigh of relief when he saw the lover rocking the baby to sleep.

 

“Hyung.” Myungsoo called out and the man in question glanced towards him and gave him a smile.

 

“He was hungry.” Sunggyu replied and was about to place the baby back into the crib when Myungsoo stopped him.

 

“Can he sleep with us?” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu smiled and nodded, walking towards the bed and placing Gyusoo next to Myungsoo before lying next to the baby. 

 

He pecked Myungsoo’s forehead and smiled at him. “No matter what happens Myung, I will always be with you and Gyusoo.” He reassured and Myungsoo smiled a little and leaned to kiss the older on the lips.

 

“I love you hyung.” He uttered and Sunggyu smiled widely.

 

“I love you too.” Came his reply.

 

The three boys slept soundly, Myungsoo’s hand was interlaced with Sunggyu’s while his head rested near Sunggyu’s chest. Gyusoo was nestled between his parents’ body, feeling secured against everything negative.

 

 

 

--- 

 

At half past eight in the morning, a loud banging on the door woke Sungyeol and quickly attended to it. To his surprise, it was Heechul with an evil smirk.

 

“Where is my hamster?” He asked and Sungyeol pointed to the couple’s room. Heechul sashayed towards the said room even before Sungyeol could stop him. 

 

As they opened the door, the two were at awe at how loving the three looked while they slept peacefully. Heechul then took a picture of the three and quickly posted it on instagram. Sungyeol tried to stop the older but Heechul was a league of his own.

 

Kimheenim: Oh look at how cute the hamster family is! #Gyusoo and #Myunggyu are adorable! Myungsoo-ah, how brave you are to bring Gyusoo into this world; Gyusoo-ah godfather Hee will protect you!

 

Heechul smirked as he waited for the response on his IG post. Sungyeol was gaping, really panicking at what the repercussion of the post. 

 

“Stop fidgeting and relax, fix me a cup of tea.” Heechul said and Sungyeol nodded, dashing towards the kitchen to boil some water.

 

Heechul took the opportunity to brush Sunggyu’s bangs off of his face, and with a gentle smile, he let out a promise. “Gyu-ah, I will protect you and your family.” He said and then left the room to calm Sungyeol down.

 

Kimheenim: Would you still love me if I had a baby? With #Gyusoo

 

Heechul posted another photo, back when Gyusoo was merely a month old and he was introduced to him and other Super Junior members.

 

Soon the comments and likes flowed. Heechul read each one of them and a smile was plastered on his face. He showed Sungyeol the cause of his happiness and soon Sungyeol was also smiling. 

 

Heechul has his ways and he had proven that time and again; and this one was definitely one of them. Heechul’s fans are quite mature in a sense that they grew up with him, some are even happily married and wishes that he too would get married soon.

 

As the mothers understood the complications and risks of childbirth, they sympathize with Myungsoo for bearing the child. His younger fans cooed at how cute the baby was and then there were still those who don’t understand the predicament.

 

But it was a step in helping his favorite dongsaeng, his adorable hamster and friend. HE knew how hard it was for him to be a pillar for Myungsoo, be a father to Gyusoo and a leader to Infinite. It was just a little small step but Heechul took it and hopefully, it will start a revolution.

 

By 10am, Sunggyu woke up to a roaring noise out on their living room. He looked at his sleeping beloved and gave each a kiss on the cheek before walking out to a zoo. SHINee member had apparently decided to eat brunch at their dorm.

 

“Quiet! It’s on!” Woohyun shouted and they all turned to watch the showbiz news. 

 

“a shocking revelation about Male pregnancy, Infinite’s Visual Kim Myungsoo has appeared to have been pregnant and had given birth to a baby boy.” The MC uttered. “Watch this.” She said and a video clip was played. 

 

“What do you think of that?” She asked her fellow host.

 

“Having given birth to my daughter 2 years ago, I could say that it was a difficult phase in my life. Female pregnancy is complicated enough, male pregnancy would be thrice as risky.” The other replied.

 

“The baby is really cute, I guess Myungsoo and Sunggyu’s gene pool were pretty good.” Another added.

 

“And who would have thought that the other father was Sunggyu-ssi.” One asked and the three nodded.

 

“My personal stand on this issue is their happiness. I would like to give them a chance to have their own family.” One said and it made them nod as well.

 

“Oh, Heechul-ssi posted a picture of the three on his instagram.” One said and they showed the picture. They all cooed at how peaceful and loving they looked while they slept.

 

“It kind of feels like I am looking at a family of a tiger, they look so perfect and secure with each other.” The host said.

 

“It’s true. We should give them a chance to be a family.’ One concluded and they moved to the next topic.

 

Sunggyu was gaping, how could Heechul had taken such intimate picture of his family. He quickly took his phone and dialed Heechul’s number.

 

“Hello?” Heechul’s voice answered the other line.

 

“Hyung!” Sunggyu’s voice showed his weakness, how he was almost in tears.

 

“No need to thank me Gyu, I would do everything to protect my friends.” Heechul uttered and soon Sunggyu was crying.

 

“Hyung.. You are really a true friend.” Sunggyu uttered.

 

“I know right!” Heechul laughed and Sunggyu laughed through his tears.

 

Myunggyu and Gyusoo trended againt that day, but this time, more were gushing at the cute baby while Myunggyu shippers were rejoicing for their ship. They trended #Myunggyuisreal and little by little, they were able to convince the world of the miracle that they have, and to give their family a chance.

 

--- 

 

a/n: I always believed that Heechul is a true person. He is open and very honest in his opinions that’s why he has his way with the higher ups of SME. HE would defend his friends when they are right and help promote them in things he does. I remember about his interview telling how he asked Sulli to not tell him anything regarding an issue so that he could truthfully say what he knows and not harm anyone. 

 

Anyway, the reason why I added this part is because I really love Heenim and Sunggyu’s friendship, they are true friends and I believe that they would do anything for each other.

 

More support for Myunggyu and Gyusoo in the coming chapters!