001

Hello GyuSoo!

Myungsoo looked at the peaceful leader sleep, with his arm protectively on their 6th month old son. The two boys in Myungsoo’s life were way too adorable not to watch; with their small eyes and puffy cheeks that was tempting to be pinched. He let out a chuckle as he left the bedroom, he needs to do his morning exercises to lose the remaining evidences of his pregnancy.

 

He zip up his jacket and covered his head with the hood before proceeding to get his shoes and leaving the dorm for an hour of running. As he cranked up the volume on his ipod, he braced himself for the cold autumn breeze. He did not over exert himself as his stitches might come undone if he put on stressful exercise such as crunches. The doctor advised him that he will be able to start practicing after 8th months, which is 2 months away, their impending comeback was already set 3 months later and that it will be an epic one if Myungsoo was permitted to stay.

 

After an hour of running, walking and taking in lungful of fresh autumn air, he returned to the dorm with sweat stained clothes. He was greeted by Sungyeol who was already awake and nursing his cup of freshly brewed coffee. The older offered a smile and Myungsoo smiled back. He walked past the living room and towards his room where Sunggyu was already up and rubbing sleep from his eyes. Myungsoo approached the older and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

Morning Myung.” Sunggyu muttered in slurred sleepy voice.

 

Morning hyung.” Myungsoo replied and then walked towards his cabinet to get some fresh clothes.

 

He went inside the shower to freshen up while Sunggyu yawned and took the sleeping baby and lay him inside the crib. He wasn't really a morning person but when Gyusoo came along, all his norms were broken and his life was turned upside down; for the better at the very least.

 

He walked out of the room and Sungyeol beamed a wide smile towards him, greeting him happily. Sunggyu nodded and suffled towards the kitchen, getting some milk from the fridge and pouring himself a glass of the cold liquid.

 

Woohyun came into view a few minutes later and garbled some morning greetings before he grabbed some things from the fridge and started cooking. The smell of frying bacon travelled inside the dorm, and before everyone could even say breakfast, the seven were already seated and ready to dig in to whatever Woohyun had cooked for them.

 

The morning was usually quiet, lest for the clanks of chopstiks and spoons, so when Gyusoo cried upon waking up, almost all of them came running to the baby; Myungsoo and Sunggyu stayed behind and continued eating.

 

When breakfast is done and Gyusoo was being fed by his uncle Sungjong, Hyoan came bustling in and informing the members that they are for a great news.

 

You'll be filming Hello Baby!” The manager shouted with glee, eyes beaming and mouth forming a wide smile.

 

The seven was silent as they processed what their manager has told them.

 

No!” Myungsoo shouted, being the first to understand what the show meant to their lives.

 

Why?” Hyoan asked, confused at the apprehension of the visual.

 

You are going to use Gyusoo aren't you?” Myungsoo inquired and Hyoan bit his lip nervously. “I won't allow it!” Myungsoo shouted, stomping over to Sungjong and grabbing the son (gently) and protectively wrapped him in his arms.

 

Look, we have no choice and people are bound to know about him. This is the best we could do to introduce him without the harsh backlash of your fans.” Hyoan tried to explain.

 

I said no!” Myungsoo shouted as he tensed up. Sunggyu, being the leader and lover that he is, wrapped and arm around Myungsoo’s waist and pecked his cheek lovingly. “What if people hated Gyusoo?? What if they hated Infinite?” Myungsoo was tearful, choking the sobs that he didn't want to let out.

 

They will understand.” Hyoan uttered. “It was CEO Jung's idea and he had consulted Sooman sunbae-nim. SM artist will fully support you in this.” hyoan uttered, “Heechul expressed his desires to help, Ryeowook too. SHINee is ecstatic and SNSD are willing to help out as well.” Hyoan continued. “You're not alone in this Myungsoo, we will be here to make sure everyone can and will support you.” He uttered, taking cautious steps towards the visual and placing a hand on the baby in his arms.

 

We want Gyusoo to be accepted as he is a miracle.” Hyoan finished and Myungsoo sook his head.

 

No.” Myungsoo still held his ground.

 

Myungie.” Sunggyu finally spoke and Myungsoo leaned in, shifting his body so that he could bury his face on the elder's neck, breathing the leader's scent to calm him down.

 

I'm afraid hyung.” Myungsoo finally let out his tears and Sunggyu held the boy tighter, kissing his head then placing a reassuring arm around his son.

 

We'll face this together. It's worth trying.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo took in deep breaths as he relaxed.

 

I'll allow only if the management and producers will ensure my son's security and his rights are protected.” Myungsoo uttered, holding the baby close to him.

 

It will be done.” Hyoan replied and Myungsoo nodded. “It will be for the best Myungsoo.” Hyoan uttered and left the dorm.

 

The silent members all looked at each other before bursting into cheers, they will share the miracle with the world, how cool is that?

We will show them our miracle.” Sunggyu uttered then placed a chaste kiss on Myungsoo's lips then to Gyusoo's head. “together”. He finished and Myungsoo smiled a bit.

 

-----

a/n: Well this is uhm experimental hahahahahah