003

Hello GyuSoo!

a/n: Is it too fluffy? But imagine chibiGyugyu mixed with Myungmyung.. it’s bound to be fluffy as a cotton candy XD

----

Myungsoo was too nervous now that it was happening. He was going to reveal a secret that could possible end the careers of the 7 member group. If he was going down the drain, he wished to do it alone, his hyungs and saeng needed not to suffer because of him.

“We are not blaming you Myungsoo and we are all going to face this together.” Sungyeol reassured him as they rode the van to meet Myungsoo and Sunggyu’s parents for the filming of Hello baby.

“But is it really necessary for you guys to join me on this sinking ship?” Myungsoo asked, brows furrowed as he questioned the sanity of the other Infinite members.

“Myunggyu is a sailing ship!” Sungjong argued and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“you guys are impossible.” Myungsoo retorted, pouting at the members who are crazy enough to support the stupid idea of introducing Gyusoo to the world.

“Relax Myung, we are a group okay, and believe me I tried talking them out of it but..” Sunggyu trailed off.

“We are in this as a group and Gyusoo is our 8th member!” Dongwoo shouted happily.

“Oh hell yeah, if Prince Manager is SJ sunbae-deul’s 16th member, Gyusoo is our 8th member!” Hoya added, giving Dongwoo a high five.

Myungsoo groaned, it was really an impossible task to talk these guys out of it.

“Let it go, let it go.” Woohyun sang a bit and grinned at him. “Don’t worry about us, we struggled when we started, this is nothing new.” Woohyun assured him.

Oh my gosh Myungsoo’s life is a big chaotic mess with these kids.

---

They arrived at Hoya’s family restaurant and were led to a private room. The staff has already set up the lights and camera when they entered. They already set up a cozy place for Gyusoo and prepared a mat with soft plushies for him. The baby was ecstatic when he saw the hamster and kitten plushies, he knew his parents too well.

Woohyun suggested that they play with Gyusoo as the two mentally prepare themselves for the upcoming heavy discussion; it was the first time the two set of parents are going to meet in such setting. Sunggyu led the younger towards one of the chairs and sat on them, placing an arm around the younger’s wasit and placing a kiss on his temple.

“It’ll be okay Myungsoo.” He whispered, reassuring him that he’ll be there all the way.

Myungsoo smiled at him and leaned his head on Sunggyu’s shoulders, relaxing just a bit to the touch of his beloved. The camera focused on them, Hong PD was determined to make this work and make people accept them.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Sunggyu welcomed his parents, Myungsoo bowed next to him while the others also stood and bowed at them. Gyusoo squealed as Myungsoo took the baby and introduced him to his grandparents.

“Ah my lovely grandson.” Mrs. Kim uttered, fond of the little boy who was delighted to see more people that doted on him.

“Have a seat.” Sunggyu led them to the vacant chair as the others sat on their seats as well, waiting for Myungsoo’s parents to arrive.

“You sure you can take responsibility Sunggyu?” His father suddenly asked and Sunggyu glared at him.

“What are you talking about appa? Sure I can take responsibility, I am doing so.” Sunggyu replied.

“I don’t think you are capable though.” He uttered and the room tensed.

‘I’ve been taking care of stubborn kids for years now appa, I am capable.” Sunggyu replied.

“Excuse me sir, but Sunggyu hyung has been very hands on in raising Gyusoo. I am thankful that he extended his responsibility to Gyusoo.” Myungsoo replied timidly and Mrs. Kim smiled at the younger.

“You couldn’t have chosen a better partner Gyu! Myungsoo is so perfect!” She cooed.

Sunggyu sighed as his father laughed loudly. “I just wanted to tease you son, your members sure loves to do it in your shows, I figured I should try it once.” He stated and the room erupted in laughter except for Sunggyu.

“Appa!” He shouted but Myugnsoo kissed his cheeks and that calmed the hamster.

Myungsoo’s parents arrived a few minutes later, apologizing for the delay as his father got lost somewhere in the intersection. Myungsoo’s parents greeted Sunggyu’s parents and the two set of Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s held an interesting conversation about the days their sons used to wet their pants and pick their noses.

“Mom this is embarrassing!” Sunggyu whined but Gyusoo seemed to enjoy it as he played with the plushies. “Let’s get serious now okay? We are going to prepare for Gyusoo’s christening and Hello Baby will document this.” Sunggyu announced and the parents nodded.

“May I just ask this omonim.” Woohyun interrupted. “What did you feel when Myungsoo and Sunggyu told you about Gyusoo?” He asked and the two mothers thought for a while.

“I feel a bit concerned that my son had to go such rare condition. But I learned to accept that it was a miracle, and Gyusoo is indeed our miracle.” Myungsoo’s mother answered.

“To be honest, when Sunggyu told me, I was shocked, he had a son out of wedlock? Then he told me that it was from his band mate, I think I almost fainted.” Sunggyu’s mom stated. ‘but then I met Myungsoo and Gyusoo and all those fears melted, they are both adorable, my Sunggyu doesn’t deserve them.” She finished and Sunggyu went on an outburst.

‘What do you mean I don’t deserve them?” he asked and the others laughed hard.

“Yah, look at how perfect Myungsoo is!” Sunggyu’s father pointed out.

“Thank you apeoji.” Myungsoo bowed and thanked him. “I think that Myungsoo is lucky too. Sunggyu had been very supportive of our son.” Myungsoo’s father defended him and Sunggyu immediately bowed and thanked him.

“It seems like both families are in good terms.” Sungyeol remarked.

“I guess Myungsoo’s pregnancy was too much drama already.” Sungjong added.

“I wanted a Catholic ceremony.” Myungsoo stated and his parents agreed.

“Why don’t we do it with the church where you got baptized?” Myungsoo’s mother suggested.

“Omma too far!” Myungsoo immediately turned that down.

“We’re Christians but I have a friend who knows a good church within Seoul.” Sunggyu’s mother suggested.

“That would be excellent!” Myungsoo’s mother was ecstatic.

“Have you jotted down the godparents?” Sunggyu’s father asked and the two sighed.

“We have sunbae’s who had volunteered to be godfathers, but godmothers? “ Woohyun stated while shaking his head.

“hey you should have Sistar!” Myungsoo’s father suggested and both Sunggyu and Myungsoo gaped at his words.

“F(x)! Sungjong is friends with Luna!” Sunggyu’s father added.

“You watch girl groups appa?” Myungsoo asked and his father chuckled.

“Can’t a man enjoy idol groups too? Your mom is all over the moon with Heechul.” Myungsoo’s father defended himself.

“Oh my gosh you are? My son is super close with Heechul! Is he a god father?” Sunggyu’s mom asked and Sunggyu nodded, making Myungsoo’s mom squeal like an excited fangirl.

The seven infinite members were lost for words as their parents suddenly pick out idols for Gyusoo’s god parents.

“Henry!” Myungsoo’s mother shouted. “Add him!!” she said and Sunggyu’s mother nodded. “Onew? Yeah they are triplets, let’s add them.” She uttered.

“Add in CL, can you invite someone from YG? Dara seems nice!” Sunggyu’s father added in.

“Definitely Soshi. Add them!” Myungsoo’s father added.

“You are inviting too many people appa!” Sunggyu argued.

“Why? Gyusoo deserves it!” He countered.

“I guess it will be like a dream concert more than a christening.” Dongwoo joked but no one laughed with him because the parents nodded happily. “Oh, are they really planning a concert?” Dongwoo asked and both Sunggyu and Myungsoo gave up.

----

a/n: More fluff and crack oh my gosh I am not even sure why I wrote it hahahhah