004

Hello GyuSoo!

a/n: Sorry this took a very long time to do~

----

Myungsoo wasn’t sure of how things will go as he stepped inside the studio where the interview will commence. His doctor was with him to explain the phenomenon of male pregnancy while Sunggyu and Gyusoo played by the side where the production team was located.

Sunggyu could hear the hushed chatters of the staffs around him but he paid no heed and continued to play with the son who was gurgling while munching on his teething ring. Sunggyu lifted the son up a little and nuzzled his nose on the baby’s tummy, making Gyusoo laugh loudly. Myungsoo glanced at their direction as he heard his son, and the sight before him made his heart burst with gladness.

“Excuse me.” A female staff approached Sunggyu and he politely acknowledged her.

“Yes, how may I help you?” Sunggyu asked as he smiled at the girl.

“I am expecting a child soon; I am in my fourth month now.” She started. “We’ve wanted to have a child since we got married and now that I am pregnant, I am kind of worried if I could take care of my baby. Your son seemed to be very healthy and happy.” She added.

“Oh, well first congratulations.” Sunggyu said, smiling at the girl. “Each child is different so you will have to learn what your child would like or hate. For Gyusoo here, he likes attention and loves it when people dote on him.” He explained and Gyusoo delightedly gurgled at the girl making her smile at his cuteness.

“oh he is very cute.” She chuckled. “Can I touch him?” She asked and Sunggyu nodded. She placed a hand on his head and Gyusoo clapped happily and gurgled in delight for the attention. “Gyusoo ah, stay happy like this.” She uttered then bowed at him in gratitude.

And one by one the others approached Sunggyu, asking them tips and tricks for keeping Gyusoo that happy. Myungsoo smiled as the staff doted on his son, it made him a bit at ease with the interview.

“So Myungsoo, you are one of the rarest as you are the only documented male pregnancy in Korea.” The host started. “How did it feel, going through such a rare condition?” He asked.

“I was depressed when I knew of my condition, I didn’t expect it to be honest.” Myungsoo replied. “It was an accident, my son was made out of an accidental event but as my pregnancy progressed, I felt grateful for the miracle that I was given.” Myungsoo replied.

“What made you decide to share this to the world? Weren’t you afraid of the backlash your condition will receive?” The host asked.

“I am very much afraid, I won’t deny it. I would love to give my son the privacy and security by keeping his identity and existence from everyone. But I feel that it would be unfair for him. He is a miracle and nothing will change that, he was made with love and I would want him to live normally and remember that.” Myungsoo uttered, glancing at Gyusoo who wanted to run to Myungsoo, having little tantrums with Sunggyu.

“You said that it was an accident, was he really made with love?” the host asked.

“It was because at that time, we kept our feelings for each other. Only after he was born did we confess about our feelings for each other.” Myungsoo blushed a little.

“I hear your son having a little tantrum, can we bring him to Myungsoo?” The host asked and Hyoan took Gyusoo from Sunggyu and handed him to Myungsoo. “Oh my, he is cute!” The host remarked.

“He does take after his father.” Myungsoo replied as Gyusoo gurgled and laughed as he was reunited with his dearest Myungsoo appa.

“You don’t have small eyes though.” The host commented.

“But his other father has.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Can we meet him?” The host asked and Myungsoo paled at his words and glanced at Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled at him and nodded.

“I am not sure how people will react to it.” Myungsoo was quite nervous about it.

“It’s okay if you want his identity to be a secret.” The host showed him a comforting smile.

“I am not embarrassed about my relationship, I am just afraid at what other people say.” Myungsoo uttered.

“dadadada!” Gyusoo chirped loudly, calling Sunggyu to come. He was having a tantrum as he wanted to play with Sunggyu and Myungsoo at the same time.

“He must be looking for his father.” The host joked.

“Would you want appa to play with you?” Myungsoo asked his son who gurgled happily. “Call him for us.” Myungsoo uttered and Gyusoo gurgled more, while Myungsoo smiled at Sunggyu and motioned for him to join them.

Sunggyu approached the two and Gyusoo was so delighted that he wanted to run to meet the father, but his tiny legs couldn’t take him so he ended up crawling to meet Sunggyu who picked him up and cooed at him.

“ah, he does had his father’s eyes.” The host exclaimed as Sunggyu sat next to Myungsoo. “Sunggyu-ssi, who would have thought.” The host uttered, smiling at the small family in front of him. “How did it feel to be the father?’He asked and Sunggyu smiled.

“It changed me. Gyusoo is such a miracle and he brings too much happiness for me and Myungsoo.” Sunggyu replied.

“But you are breaking too many hearts now, we all know how popular Myungsoo and you with the girls. And as far OTP, MyungYeol and Woogyu are far more popular.” He uttered.

“But we would be making MyungGyu shippers happy.” Sunggyu replied making the host laugh.

“Most definitely right.” He replied.

“I wish for our fans to understand that what we have is something special. I love Myungsoo so much that when Gyusoo came into our lives, I felt complete.” Sunggyu replied, making Myungsoo blush and Gyusoo happy.

“I can tell by just looking at you.” The host uttered.

“Thank you.” Sunggyu replied.

The interview ended and the host smiled and extended a hand to them.

“I am a father myself and I could tell how much you two love your son and each other. Your case is very rare but I am on your side on this and do not discriminate you two for loving each other and having your family. I am most proud of what you’ve decided on and wish you a bright future ahead.” He said and both Myungsoo and Sunggyu thanked him for his kind words.

Hyoan and Hong PD met them after the recording ended and congratulated them. “An now we just need to prepare for what the world has to stay.” Hong PD uttered.

“Just remember that you have all of us behind you.” Hyoan reassured them and the two was more than grateful for the love that they are receiving.

----

a/n: well expect some angst okay ^^