Stolen

ALIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STOLEN

Jiyong’s POV

My vision slightly blurred. Distorted buildings and other whatnot greeted my hazy eyes. I felt myself stagger as I walked through the abandoned streets. I lurched forward and slightly heaved, the familiar sour tang of vomit invaded my taste buds. I honestly felt like emptying the contents of my stomach at the moment.

The sun shyly peeked through as it gradually ascended the dawn sky. I squinted up above and watched in awe as rays of sunlight softly brightened everything around me. A sense of calmness settled within me. There was just something captivating, alluring with the way the sun gently enveloped everything with its warmth.  I couldn’t help but feel at peace with the morning’s serenity and beauty.

Last night was a rough night for me. I was too careless and it was just my luck for Seunghyun to notice it. I was too exhausted to bother changing clothes the night before and slept with another person’s scent on me. And it tremendously irked him.

Seunghyun was a possessive bastard. Even though we’re not exclusive to each other, he doesn’t like it when someone else’s trace could be found on me. A hickey, a fragrance, or even a tiny piece of accessory – he doesn’t want to see any of it. What’s his was his after all.

I was punished for my recklessness of course.

My body was sore all over. I knew I was limping a little from the way he manhandled me last night. He’s a rough person to begin with and when he’s angry or extremely pissed off, there’s a tendency for someone to be taken to the hospital.

I glanced down at my wrists, blue to purple bruises scandalously adorning my skin. A sigh escaped my lips.

“At least this is easier to hide,” I murmured to myself.

I was already used to covering up bruises on my body. I had years and years of practice so this wasn’t much of a huge deal.

Seungri’s going to get mad again though.

He always hated my relationship with Seunghyun. Yet as much as he despised our situation, he clearly knew I couldn’t simply escape from the latter’s clutches. He’s the only who knew the entirety of what I had been through in the past. Even Youngbae and Daesung, my other close friends, don’t know my whole story with Seunghyun. Only Seungri knew everything.

Another sigh escaped my lips. “I need a drag,” I muttered under my breath.

I reached for my cigarette pack and lighter on my jacket pocket. I was about to light it when I felt an army knife on my neck. I raised a slightly surprised eyebrow.

“Don’t move or else I’ll cut you,” the stranger threatened as he placed more pressure on my neck. I mentally rolled my eyes at his warning.

This was nothing compared to what I had been through in the past.

“Give me your wallet,” he then said. I simply nodded my head.

Better get this over and done with. I internally sighed.

As I was about to give him my wallet, someone suddenly screamed.

“Police! I advise you to put down that knife or else we’ll shoot,” the officer warned.

I glanced to my left and saw two police officers, handgun pointed in my direction. A faint annoyed groan grumbled at the back of my throat.

Oh my God! Can’t this be any more cliché?

I then felt the robber tightened his hold on me, the knife slightly piercing my tender skin. I trickle of blood trailed down my neck.

“P-p-put down your guns! I’ll seriously cute this guy’s throat!” he warned, his voice clearly trembling with anxiousness and fear.

He must be new in the business. I dryly mused.

The two police officers looked at each other. One put his handgun down as the other kept it point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter