Intoxicated

ALIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INTOXICATED

Jinwoo's POV

It was already late, almost midnight, when the guys and I arrived outside a popular club in Gangam - The Nona9on. People kept on coming in and out of the club so you could clearly say that it's pretty famous. I could smell beer and sweat even from the outside. I gulped nervously and looked at the guys.

"We shouldn't be here... This is against the rules," I apprehensively told them. "Relax hyung! We haven't gone out ever since we started training. It's a little treat for ourselves," Mino waved off my warning. "Yeah, loosen up hyung!" Seunghoon added.

I looked at the maknaes, Seungyoon and Taehyun, and tried to convince them that this wasn't a good idea. I sighed when I saw them determined to go with the other two's idea.

I have a really bad feeling about doing this but the guys are hell-bent on doing this. "Fine. Let's go," I said defeated.

The guys cheered then Mino and Seungyoon grabbed me.

"Don't worry too much hyung. Have fun!" Taehyun patted me on the back, trying to assure me that everything will be alright.

I just bit my lip and nodded. There's no turning back now right?

 

***

The guys and I had no trouble entering the club so we quickly searched for a table. "Over there!" Seunghoon pointed to a table near the dance floor. We quickly made our way to the table and sat down.

We ordered drinks then scanned the place. "There are a lot of people here," Mino said excited. I could see him searching for girls to flirt with. Even the other guys seemed to be looking. I sighed. Why am I here...

Someone suddenly patted me on the shoulder. "Hyung, take it easy!" Seungyoon smiled at me. I just nodded.

Our drinks arrived and everyone grabbed a shot. Taehyun handed me mine. "This is for the five of us! For all the sh*t we've been through with the teacher, and all the hard work we've done - to us!" Mino declared. All of us cheered and toasted. We downed our shots in one go.

I felt the tequilla burn down my throat. "Ah! Haven't had tequilla for a long while now," I scrunched up my face from the bitter taste. "But you missed it don't you hyung?" Seunghoon teased me. I just chuckled. I'm not much fond of going to clubs but I do like drinking.

"Hyung, have you seen anyone you're interested in?" Taehyun suddenly asked. I looked at him funny. "What?" I asked him confused. The maknae smiled knowingly. "Come on hyung. What's the use of going to a club if you're not going to go home with someone?" he smirked. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I think I felt myself blush.

"Tha-that's not always... I mean, that doesn't always ha-happen," I stuttered. The guys laughed at me. "You're pretty naive sometimes hyung," Mino wrapped his arm around my waist. "You don't have a clue o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter