Chapter 1

Project Jongdae

Jongdae began to run. He hated P.E. and every thing about his school really. “This is stupid” He moaned to his friend Chanyeol who was barely keeping up with him despite the fact Chanyeol was freakishly tall and had very long strides. The whistle blew and Jongdae stopped abruptly causing Chanyeol to fumble and bump into him. “Geez, man! How can you run like that and not break a single sweat?” Chanyeol asked between heavy breaths, pushing back his matted blonde hair. Jongdae shrugged and threw Chanyeol his bottle of water. “You should totally join the track team” Chanyeol added after taking a long sip of water. “You really think so?” Jongdae laughed, his eyes molding into the shape of crescents. “Dude, You are gifted! They really need a guy like you” Chanyeol beamed, plopping down next to Jongdae. Jongdae rolled his eyes so far he swore he could see his brain, “That’s kind of why we are here, at the SM Academy High school, for The Gifted. “ Jongdae sighed. Even though Chanyeol was like a brother to him Jongdae admits he is pretty daft sometimes. Jongdae felt a heavy gaze on him while Chanyeol was going on about basketball, (a sport that Jongdae doesn’t fancy at all) he looked around until he met the gaze of an upper-classmen looking straight at him with a smirk on his face. Jongdae tried to hide his sudden blush by drinking some water but he choked up and spat everywhere. “Just ask Junmyeon out already oh my god” Chanyeol laughed kicking his friend playfully. “Wh-What?! No I can’t he’s like family to me!” Jongdae stuttered. “Oh yeah you live with him and Baekhyun cause your parents…” Chanyeol looked at Jongdae with apologetic eyes. “Sheesh don’t get all depressed about it” Jongdae laughed, picking up his duffel bag and heading towards the lockers. “Jongdae?”

“Yeah? What is it”

“Would you mind telling me about you parents?”

“Yeah sure what do you want to know?”

“Was your dad some sort of super athlete?”

“Um well… Now that I think about it I don’t remember anything about my parents…”

Chanyeol suddenly looked very sad again and gave Jongdae a little pat on the back. “But weren’t you living with them up until a year ago?” Chanyeols facial expression changed drastically. “ Yeah.. but for some reason my life before I came to China seems very foggy” Jongdaes usual cat like smile hardened into a stony expression as he thought hard.

“Gee, Sounds like you got hit in the head. Whats the first thing you remember?”

“The first thing I remember?”

“Yeah like your earliest memory of when you lived in Korea or from your childhood”

Jongdae put his gray t-shirt on and thought for a second. “My earliest memory was when I was in that airport, You know the one right outside of the city” Chanyeol looked bewildered

“SCM Airport?”

“That’s the one!”

“Holy …”

“What is it?”

“SCM was only built two years ago, Jongdae”


 

 


woooooooooooo these are gonna be really short chapters cause im a piece of