〈 teaser three 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
 

Teaser 3

Three trainees walk into the meeting room in a building at Apgujeong-dong, Seoul. It is Radius Entertainment's headquarter. The trainees feel more nervous when they meet various people from the management group.

"Hello, Miss Kim, Miss Shin and Miss Heo, I am Lee Minsung, I'm the one who in charged with Radius' new girl group." the three girls look together in awe. Their heart beats very fast as they finally can fullfill their dreams.

"Me and the team have surveyed your ablities and I am impressed with your performance, so we have decided that you are capable in debut as one of the members in Forever Nine." He and the other members in management team applause. The girls smile brightly while keep on bowing at them. 

"However, there are only two places for the three of you. This is because there are many other good trainees that we have to choose. These two places are the most suitable for you three. So in order to choose the best of the best. We have decided to let you guys to show us the best that you have and we will decide that." Lee Minsung said it with a heavy heart. 

"We give you five minutes, think of a song and perform it here." An old woman who is is the management team says it. The girls then walk out of the room to prepare for their performance. 

Five minutes later,
"You three will fill in the position for lead rapper, sub dancer and lead vocalist, lead dancer. Miss Juyeong, you can start now." A brown hair girl stands in front of the team and clears , she sings Because I Love You. She sings it with her heart, Juyeong knows that she has to compete with other trainees to get that position, the chance of getting it is kinda slim. This may be the last time she shows her good skills, so she have to let it all out. After the song finishes, she bows slightly, her voice earns many applause from the team and the other two members.

The next trainee is Heo Seyoon, a cute girl tied her hair up into a bob. She starts her performance with the song One Thousand Days. Her power vocal amazes everybody. Juyeong and the other trainee feel like they lose. They just sit at the side of the room looking at her singing the best that she could. 

The last trainee, Shin Daeun, steps up. She is the only rapper there. However she did not feel because since Heo Seyoon is better in every aspect, singing, rapping and dancing. She sings to Sorry Sorry. That is a whole different style from the previous two members. Lee Minsung nods in sastification. This is the style he wants.

"Your performances are great I must say. It is difficult for us to choose now. Please excuse us for some time to discuss about it." The trainees once again walk out of the room. 

After some time, Lee Minsung walks out of the room and meet with the three trainees, they quickly stand up, wanting to know the results.

"Congratulation, Kim Juyeong and Shin Daeun. You're offically a new member of Forever Nine. I'm sorry, Heo Seyoon but you have to wait for next time." Juyeong and Daeun happily jump and hug each other. They are really shocked and happy about the result. Seyoon smiles and shakes hand to them.








 

author's notes

Wassup guys, this is the third teaser, and I revealed two members here. Congratz to ikebana and asianpandii!!! sorry glance, hehe, i use seyoon as a cameo to kick her out. but don't worry she'll be back! comment below to tell me your thoughts! bye bye