〈 teaser two 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
 

Teaser 2

She received many glares from trainees her group. She knew the reason she was called to the meeting room. The management group of the company had announced that they are going to debut a new girl group and had chosen all the members. Any female trainee who were called by them surely get chosen. Kyunghee was one of them.

At the corridor
"Congratulation! Lexa-ah, you finally become one of us!" Minho playfully said to Kyunghee. Yes, she is the second member of Forever Nine. 
"What one of us? She always a part of us." Sooyoung said while stood beside Kyunghee, she patted Kyunghee's shoulder and smiled. Kyunghee is lucky to have these "crazy" friends and seniors who guide her thoughout her journey of becoming an idol.
"So Lexa, we have to go practice now. Congratulation again on your debut. I'll call you later for dinner together." Sooyoung hugs her again before leaving for her practice room, Minho follows later.
Suddenly, a running steps echo through the corridor and startled Kyunghee. She turns around to see who is it and smiles after knowing who is he.
He stands in front of her, panting heavily. Kyunghee chuckles a bit. "Calm down, Sehun oppa. What's wrong?"
"YOU'RE DEBUTING? HOW COME I'M NOT THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW?" Sehun blurted out questions when he calms down. Kyunghee opens her eyes wide, she is kinda scared when Sehun raises his voice. When he knows that he did something wrong, he smiles a bit and pats her head. "I'm sorry for exageratting that."
"I'm sorry too for not telling you first, I just know it and Sooyoung unnie, Minho oppa happens to past by the meeting room and they congratulate me." She says while lowing her head. She feels bad for not finding him and tells him the good news. 
"By the way, how did you know that?" Kyunghee lifts her head up and looks at the tall-giant Sehun. She hasn't told anyone about it.
"Oh... I have my spies in the management group." Sehun smirks before hugs Kyunghee slightly. That startled her again. Why does he always make her heart beats fast. Kyunghee thought.
"Congratulation, Kyunghee. Your hard work finally pays off." He whispers beside her ear, making her shivers. Kyunghee loves the way he says her korean name eventhough she does not like anyone says that.
"So I can bully you more in public." Sehun smirks. Kyunghee realized what he said, she pushes him away and stares at him.
"Meanie Sehun." She turns around, facing her back against him and walks away.
Sehun's laugh from behind makes her smile. Oh how she wishes she could hug him even longer. She loves his hug very much!





"What?? You debuted? Um.. That's good. I can bully you more."
- Sehun, EXO


 

author's notes

hello hello, this is the second member of forever nine! congratz to Nakamio!! So Go Kyunghee is an official member of Forever Nine. Plus, I have a surprise for you guys. Please wait for it. hehe. comment below to tell me what you think about it.