〈 teaser one 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
 

Teaser 1

Yeonha walked out from the meeting room in SM Entertainment. She still can't get on what she was told just now. At first, she thought that she had did something wrong since she did not concentrate well on practice these few days because of a small flu. Right now, her worry just now is unnesesary.

flashback
"Yeonha-ah, please come to the meeting room now. They need to meet you." her dance instructer, Tony Testa told her in a practice room. Yeonha stop and nodded at her teacher, telling him that she get it. 

During the road to the meeting room, she felt nervous. This is the second time she went to the meeting room. The first time was when she signed a trainee contract with SM Entertainment, her current company. She is scared that she had did something wrong and will lead to her leaving the company. She can't leave now. Yeonha had been training for 4 years, 10 months and 17 days now. She can't quit. If she quit, it means that she is a failure to herself, her family and friends. She remembered the days where her parents opposed her for pursuing in music industry. They think that her ability is far more better than becoming a singer. Yeonha didn't listen to them of course. She abruptly audition in SM Entertainment and accepted. After that, she moved out from her house and moved into the company's dorm. She felt wrong for leaving her family like this but she had no choice. So the best resolution for her is to debut and to show her parents that she can do well in this too. 

When she arrived the meeting room, she saw quite a number of company management staff, including Kangta and BoA sunbae, even the CEO Kim Youngmin and the founder of this company, Lee Sooman, is there too. She bowed to everyone before walked to the empty chair and sit down. 

"Hello, Miss Ji Yeonha. I'm Lee Minsung. The creator of Forever Nine." A middle-aged guy stood up and held his hand out, she nodded and shook hands with him. 

"Me and a few staff here are deciding which trainee we are going to debut." Yeonha opened her eyes wide. Debut? Did she heard it wrongly? Are they choosing her as one of the members?

"So we have decided that you are officially one of the members of Forever Nine." BoA said it to her while smiling. She felt happy for Yeonha since Yeonha's hard work paid off.

"You will be the main vocalist of the group since your vocal is really great, you learnt it from Changmin huh?" Kangta said it while the whole room laughed at his statement. Everyone knew that Yeonha is Changmin's one and only student. Yeonha nodded in embarassment 

"Miss Yeonha, you will debuted under the name Raeyeon, the combination of your english name Rachel and korean name Yeonha. Another eight girls will debut with you. Later we will gather you guys together and tell you the concept of your group and so on." the CEO, Kim Youngmin said.

"Congratulation to you, Miss Yeonha. I hope that you will work harder when you debut." Mr. Lee Sooman looked at her smiling. Yeonha returned his smile and walked out from the meeting room.


"Ji Yeonha, you are now an idol. Work harder to get to the top of the world."
- Max Changmin, TVXQ


 

author's notes

Yo guys, this is the first teaser. is it okay? i think i'm going to use this technique to reveal the members. i have come up with an idea that forever nine can have a rival group. so for those who are not choen, you can apply for the new rival group. i haven't come out with the name yet. please comment on what you think and apply!!!! (subscribe too)