〈 chapter 1.1 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
chapter 1.1
hello hello, i'm here. i am really sorry for the long wait and here i am, with a short chapter. i've divided forever nine members into 3 so that i can write more easier. so this is the first part, that's why i named it 1.1. haha. what do you think of this chapter? comment below and subscribe. thanks!
 

story layout credit

Voices filled in one of the practice room in Radius Entertainment headquarters. These are the voices of Yeson, Aolong and Irene. The three power vocalists in Forever Nine. Their hardwork finally paid off when the management group annouced that they are the members of Radius Entertainment's new girl group members. 

A woman with a lot of bags in her hands walks inside the room. Yeson, Aolong and Irene stop their training and walk to their third manager, Yoon Hyeyeon. "Unnie, what took you so long?" Yeson asks her while Aolong helps Hyeyeon to take out the food from a bag. 

"I don't know why but there are no parking near the building, so Sunghwan needs to park the car two blocks away." Aolong sighs when she heard what Hyeyeon said. "That means we need to walk a long way to get the car?" 

Yeson hits her head slightly, making everyone laugh. "Yah! You're gaining weight for the last two months. You need to lose some weight." Yeson acts like that because she, the eldest in the group, she has the responsibility to take care of the members. Hence, she is often quoted as "the mother" of the group or "the assistant" of Jiyoon, leader of Forever Nine. 

"Yes madam. But first, let us eat." Aolong gives everyone their set of lunch. The three of them sit on the floor in a circle and having their lunch. After a few mouth, Aolong realizes that Irene has gone. 

"Hey, did you guys see Irene? She's not here." Both Yeson and Hyeyeon look around, Irene really gone. Hyeyeon then laughs, which makes Yeson and Aolong confused. "She's having a date with someone." Hyeyeon says while continue eating, Yeson and Aolong look at each other before continue eating. Both of them know what Hyeyeon talks about.

At the corridor, Irene is looking at her phone trying to dall a number, a number that she knows the most. She smiles before pressing the call button. A familiar voice on the background makes her smiles even more. "Hey, finish your practice?" The guy behind the phone asks.

"Yeah, how about you? Finishes your photoshoot?" Irene says while sitting on the bench. "Nope, still need a few more hours, pumpkin." Irene laughs slightly when she heard that nickname. "Yah! Jaehyun oppa, I've told you not to call me that."

"But you look cute with that name, pumpkin."

So, the two of them keep on talking on their free time. Yeson and Aolong who look at her from afar smile at their lil sis reaction.