〈 teaser four 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
 

Teaser 4

Juyeong and Yeonha happily walked to the building of Radius Entertainment. Since the announcement, they are very curious on which will be the next members of Forever Nine.

"I hope it will be the japanese girl Minase though, she's good in everything!" Juyeong said that because both of them are in the same batch while training. Yeonha nodded in agreement, she really saw Minase's talent and it is wonderful.

"I think the management group will annouce new members today, since the debut date is close." Both girls walked into the bulding, heading towards third floor, where the artist's practice room placed. Juyeong and Yeonha felt excited as they never been on the third floor  before. As a trainee, it is everyone dream to be at the top of the building, practicing new songs for their fans. 

When they reached Forever Nine's practice room, they are shocked to see three new members beside Daeun and Kyunghee. All five of them chatted happily. They turned around simultaneously when Juyeong and Yeonha arrrived.

"Oh my god, Im bitter you're chosen!" Juyeong rushed to the long-haired girl and hugged her tightly. Yeonha and the others assumed that they are best friends. "Duh, of course I'm chosen, who am I?" All of them laughed at her statement.

Kyunghee held Yeonha's hand and lead her to Eunson and Irene, the other two chosen members. Yeonha bowed to them and introduced herself. 

"I hope that we will get along. Since we're in a group now." Irene smiled. "Aww... Your smile is so pretty!" Yeonha and Eunson pinched both side of Irene's face, made her flinched and screamed in pain. The two maknaes, Daeun and Kyunghee laughed at their elder sister's action.

"So, do you have any idea on who is going to be the next members?" Juyeong asked Jaekyung while they are sitting at the edge of the practice room.

"Hmm... I don't know. But they really are having a hard time choosing the members for Forever Nine. I heard that my position only has nearly ten trainees trying to get it. I'm so lucky to have a place in this group." Jaekyung smiled.

"I've heard that SM does a great effort in promoting Forever Nine. Maybe because Radius is under their's, so they tried to make us popular like what they did to EXO." Eunson said.

"So girls, now our job is to work hard and let the world recognize us. We have work far enough to get into this place so hwaiting!" Yeonha said followed by their encouragement scream.

HWAITING!!





 

author's notes

Hello guys, sorry for the super late updates, i was busy sutdy for my trial exam. and now i finally can have a break to update this. Congratz to jinheesnap92, -sunset and exoticviplyf. so we only have four more members to go before we start the story. Comment below to tell me your thoughts. Thanks for reading and bye bye!