〈 staff members 〉

— ♚ forever nine〈 radius (sm sister group) new girl group 〉
 

STAFF MEMBERS

they worked hard behind the scenes

Home Staff Members  Profile Discography Members

lee minsung

FOUNDER & CEO As the only son of Korea's top entertainment businessman, Lee Sooman. Minsung had a lot of pressure, he wanted to be as good as his father. He worked hard and graduated at London School of Economics. After he came back to Korea, he decided to started a new entertainment industry just like his father. No one knows that he wanted to get out from his father's shadow and be the next "big thing" in entertainment industry.

daniel hong

COMPOSER Both Daniel, Minsung and Bumsoo are best friends when they were in London. Daniel is a korean-american. He has a creative mind and a sentimental heart, and a playboy too. Minsung and Bumsoo always advise him to stop being a womaniser but Daniel keeps saying he needs to get some inspiration to write songs. When Minsung told them about his plan, Daniel agreed to help him without hesistation. Although he is cheeky but he is loyal to his friends. 

park bumsoo

PRODUCER Born with a silver spoon, Bumsoo has everything, money, looks and even brain. He graduated with first class honour in Actuary Science in London School of Economics. Since then, every company in London wants him. But he hasn't chose one. Instead, he flew back to Korea and worked in one of the insurance company. When Minsung asked for his help, he asked for part-time working at the company to help his buddy.  

heo sunghwan

HEAD MANAGER Sunghwan worked in various entertainment company and is known to be the best manager in Korea. He had been a manager to 2NE1, f(x), Infinite, APink and AOA. The reason he kept changing the group is because he loves new things. After so many tries, Minsung finally convinced Sunghwan to manage his new group, Forever Nine. When Sunghwan first met them, he is sure that he is going to stay long in this company. Not because of the girls, but because of Ahreum.

hong ahreum

2ND MANAGER She is also another top manager in SM Entertainment. Not like Sunghwan, she is loyal to SM Entertainment. She had been a manager to TRAX, SNSD, and SHINee. She is strict to the members and acts as the mother of the group. Everyone in the manager industry knows her as the "iron lady" because she worked hard and is dedicated to her job. That is the reason why Minsung asked his father to transfer Ahreum to RadiusEnt. She's slightly hate Sunghwan for some reason. 

yoon hyeyeon

3RD MANAGER She is the newbies and the maknae of the "production" group. Graduated from Seoul University, Hyeyeon expected that she will work as an office lady. But when she saw RadiusEnt vacancy at the internet. She decides that she should try it. And now, she is the 3rd manager of Forever Nine. She doesn't know much about K-pop because she thinks that they are just famous for looks. But now, she should rethink that statement again. 

elena baek

DANCE COACH She is a renowned dancer in America. Before she came back to Korea, she was one of the choreographer of the variety show "So You Think You Can Dance". She also created a dance group called "Rena" with her dance crew in America. With the help of Bumsoo, Minsung can recruit Elena and her dance crew to RadiusEnt.

jason song

rap coach He is famous for being the ex-member of BigBang, and best friends with TOP and G-Dragon. Jason decided to quit BigBang because he has some health issues at that time. After he is recovered, he continued his studies in Yonsei University and giving rapping courses in some academy. Minsung recruits him because of his unique rap that would makes his future group famous. 

park seulhee

vocal coach Seulhee is the runner-up in Superstar K1. After the winning, she becomes a solo singer for two years (2010-2012). She had a long hiatus because she needs to further her studies in Berklee College of Music. When she came back to Korea after her graduation in early 2014, Minsung quickly contacted her and asked her if she wants to be a part of Radius Entertainment. She agreed.