In the Blood..

Holiday Trouble

Kyuhyun's POV

It was 3am in the morning and i still couldnt go to sleep. I had a feeling inside me that I am worried about. I am worried about myself.. about the people around me. I dont know what to do. I turned back to check on Ryeowook. Yesung hyung was beside him now, craddling him, making sure that he was okay. Something just doesnt feels right at all. I stared outside the window, I can still heard Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Teukie hyung and Sungmin hyung's voices behind me.I yelped when I noticed someone looking up to our dorm from the groud floor.

"HYUNG! LOOK!" I yelled and they immediately rushed to my side and look downstairs. "Isn't that.....Alex?" Teukie hyung whispered beside me. "I think so too..." Donghae hyung added. "But that doesnt make any sense at all... why would Alex be only staring at us but not attacking Ryeowook like how he usually do..he is just staring and it's giving me creeps." I said as I walked towards Ryeowook. I sat down on his bed and moved my hand over his arm. This boy...seriously is making me worried. "What's it Kyu?" Yesung hyung asked me. "Alex is downstairs." I whispered back. "Huh?" He got off the bed and walked towards the window. "What is he doing there?" "I dont know either.." We sighed and stared one another. As long as Alex is not hurting Ryeowook, we dont want to have any contact with him, just to play safe. I dont know about the hyungs, but i just got a weird feeling in me.

"Shall we go somewhere when the sun rises? Coping at home 24/7 isnt the best choice aye." I suggested. "Where can we go?" Sungmin asked. "I know you guys might think that I am crazy, but ...." Before I could even finish, Yesung hyung cut me. "You are not thinking of going to Kusan Village aint you? The answer is no." Damn.. how did he know.. "But..." "No buts too Kyuhyun, that place is dangerous, it almost got you and Kibum into the state Ryeowook is in now and you want to go there? Are you mad?" Sungmin hyung cut in.

"LISTEN TO ME FIRST. Hyungs, I just feel that waiting here everyday doesnt make sense at all, when will this thing drag till, until we finish our 4 months break? We have wasted almost a month on this and Yesung hyung had to sacrifice his 6th annivesary of Ryeowook because of his emotional discharge. When will we be able to solev this? Until our comeback?" I snapped at them, I dont know why but a gush of sudden anger rush towards me. I looked at the hyungs and they were all looking at me and then staring at nothing. "KYUHYUN!!! I dont want Ryeowook to feel guilty, can you PLEASE lower down your volume?" Yesung hyung hissed. Oh , I totally forget the fact that Ryeowook was not suppose to know that Yesung hyung decided to sacrifice their anniversary for Ryeowook's health. Their anniversary was about 2 days ago, when Ryeowook ran into the village, the dinner was actually planned to celebrate their anniversary, but due to Ryeowook's overwhelming emotions, we had no other choices. 

"But hyung, we have to go back to search for Ken or Kai, and asked them for help, we cnt just sit here and wait for them to come to us, it dangerous for both parties." I tried to convince them. "Then you think going to Kusan Village isnt dangerous for us?" Sungmin hyung asked. "Come on hyung, we are humans, we can have some prayers with us, I am sure Siwon hyung will be more than happy to teach you." I said. "I think Kyuhyun is right.." Donghae hyung stepped in. "Whatever happens, start from there and whatever ends must be there too." He continued. "But Donghae, where can we stay there? Once we go in, they is no turning back anymore." Eunhyuk hyung added. "No. My answer is no, no matter how much you tired to convince me, the answer is still a NO, i will never allow us to risk this. Ryeowook is already surviving, we cant afford to have another one of you down." Teukie hyung said.

"Uh huh, is not any one of us, but is only Ryeowook, he is the target that Alex wanted so that he could bring his lover back, all we can do is to protect Ryeowoook from them." I tried to rebut. "Kyuhyun, I know you meant good, but... seriously I dont dare to risk it. I am eally afraid. You read his diary.. he is almost on the verge of giving up, going to the village would meant that we are giving up on him, in his point of view. He will think that we are tired of all these and so we decided to surrender ourselves to fate and sent him to Kusan Village. I know we dont think this way, but a depressed person wouldn't think this way." Yesung hyung told me and this shut me up completely.

I was lost, i didnt know what to say. Yesung hyung always knew Ryeowook better than us. I had no reason to think that Yesung hyung was trying to make up excuses so that we wouldn't go to the viallge. What he said was so true... A depressed person wont think the same way as we do. "I'm sorry." I apologised to them and went off of the room. I sighed as I grabbed a cup of water from the kitchen. Is there any more ways to save Ryeowook?

"Kyuhyun?" I heard someone calling me, but when I turned around, i couldn't see anyone at all. "Dont bother finding, you wouldn't be able to find me, i am in you." The voice spoke again. I frozed. "Dont be afraid, this is the only way, Alex wouldn't notice that I am here, I am talking to you through your mind, so it's much safer than talking to your members through your body." Ahhh... That explains why I am still able to control myself and take note of my surroundings. "Yes... I am much more skilled that Ron... Ron was the weakest among us, but he was still able to protect Ryeowook until the end, it's a miracle." Okay... enough crapping... what do you want. "Impatient Kyuhyun.. I came to tell you that Ryeowook dont have much time left, in order to survive, he must first get out of his depression, which seemed hard..." You dont have to remind me, i can see it myself. "Fine, Merlia asked me to pass you this, this is to prevent Alex from coming over to attack him... but it only works for 5 days. This is the last one of this medicine, so you only have 5 days to make ryeowook better, if not... " If not? "Once the stars line up with the sun and the moon, the vodex will open and trust me, Alex will use all his power to get Ryeowook, that's means he will kill everyone in the way. the vodex will open in a week's time..." Right.... so how am i gonna give Ryeowook what you want to give him? "It's in your blood kyuhyun... you have to figure it yourself..." WHAT? IN MY BLOOD? WAIT KAI!!! WAIT!!! But Kai disappeared from my body. In my blood? huh? how am I supposed to give it to Ryeowook?

Just as I was about to walk out of the kitchen to tell the hyungs what had happened, KIbum walked towards me. "Kyuhyun.. did..." I only stared at him. "Ken came too?" I asked and he nodded. "Aish, I dont know what he meant by it's in my blood. How are we suppose to..." I ranted but Kibum, on the other hand was much more calmer than me. He walked over to the counter and grabbed a knife. "WHAT are you thinking?" I hissed at him. "To get our blood out? That's the only way. We will share the same pain with him." He answered and dig the tip of the knife into his flesh. "KIM KIBUM!" I heard Siwon hyung shouted from the kitchen door. Kibum looked up and smiled at me while he dripped his blood into a cup that he had grabbed from the counter. "Hey.. that's my cup.." I snorted as Siwon hyung brushed past me and pulled Kibum away. "Hyung, i am really fine!" I heard Kibum whinning before the sound of water took over the silence. I took the knife and did the same, if this is the way to save Ryeowook... I have no regrets. "KYUHYUN WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?" I jumped when I heard Teukie hyung's shout. "Hmm..." I stumbled and explained everything to him when he washed my cut and stared at me with those eyes that could kill. "Then? How is Ryeowook gonna take it all this? Drink it?" He rebutted. I just shrugged and looked at the cup that is filled halfway with Kibum's and my blood.

Yesung's POV

I eewed as Leeteuk hyung told us what Kyuhyun and Kibum had went through. I was so disgusted by the idea of Ryeowook drinking the blood. BUt i had no other choices. "Ryeowook... I know that it's had to accept but you have to drink this.." I told him as I sat him up, letting him rest himself on me. He was very drained of energy and could barely support himself. I guessed it was because of Alex's presence and Kai's and Ken's appearance. "What is.. that?" He asked me. His lips was so pale that he looked like a zombie now. "Kyuhyun and Kibum said that Ken and Kai came to pass them medicine given by Merlia to help you fight Alex... but it's within their blood... so you will have to drink it..." He looked at my with a funny look. "Silly hyung, you are not suppose to drink it.. you are suppose to...inject them into me..." He laughed a little. "How did you know?" I was relieved that he didnt need to drink blood. "I had a dream about this.." I could see that his eyes were becoming teary. "Remember that dreams aint reality baby. Now let me find a needle to inject you." I knew he was super afraid of taking injections, and judging by the amount of blood, he will have to endure a few shots.

"AHHHH!" He whined as I placed the needle near his arm. "Hey hey relax!! I have not even bring it near to you. " I complained as Ryeowook moved about. "Aish Ryeowook! stop moving! " I hugged him closer to me, locking his arms, but he was still moving about. "SUNGMIN!!!" I called out and he ran in. "Help me inject him while I hold him." Just at the moment, Donghae came in and helped me to pin Ryeowook's legs down. "I DONT WANT TO!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ryeowoook screamed as Sungmin injected the needle into him arm. "Slowly... baby, it's not gonna hurt.. it's not..." "....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONTT!!!" He screamed for the second time. He screamed another few couple of times, before hitting me on my chest. "I said I didnt want to have injections!!! Now my arm is so numb that I cant move!" He complained and I looked at hi with my wide eyes. "How did you get the energy from?" I asked as I his hair. His colour was returning to him and he looked very healthy, despite the fact that he looked boney. "I dont know!" He complained as he push my hand away. "Awww baby, come here." I smiled as I hugged him tight as he entered my embrace with a pout. Now i have 5 days to make him snapped out of depression.... how the hell am i supposed to do that?!

 

----

 

I was :DDD when i login and saw so many comments. Thankyou ^^ anyways, feel free to follow me on my Twitter account, @xkiimbeeerrllyy  , where you can ask me questions and everything, I love to make new friends, jus give me a mention for followbacks. You might also suggest your ideas to me and i MIGHT use them. :DDD I am 17 yeas old btw. :DDD