New found friend?

Holiday Trouble

Yesung's POV

We arrived at the restaurant in about 20 minutes after all the members boarded the van and make a fuss about Eunhyuk's underwear and his fart. Ryeowook was resting himself in the van though, I knew he was still worried and afriad about what happened in the church and what the Priest had said. But he wasn't showing it. That silly boy, he didnt want us to worry about him but it's much more worrisome when he is not talking about it. I led him down the van slowly as he was still weak from the ritual, Siwon called it the ritual. "Slowly." I smiled at him. He looked at him and smiled back. Aigooooo, if only we aint in the public, I will grab him and kissed him hard. Damn Leeteuk's rule.... why can't we kiss in public... as if we appeared together in pairs, isnt that obvious enough. We walked into the restaurant that were cleared off customers. The manager had booked this place for us that night and let us relax and enjoy our night. I excused myself and brought Ryeowook into a small little corner of the restaurant. This place was usually reserved for couples who wanted a romantic candlelight dinner. I turned and noticed the members were also eating taking a couple table like how I did. Shindong just shrugged and sat at a round table with the stylists and managers. Leeteuk hyung was smiling so sweetly when KangIn pulled the chair out and allowed him to sit. Yes, now KangIn is learning to be more romantic.. I smiled to myself and looked at Hangeng and Heechul. Well.. nevertheless, they are always so cute together, not mentioning Kyuhyun and Sungmin and the champion goes straight to Eunhyuk and Donghae without even comparing. Just Siwon and Kibum who were sitting near Shindong looked abit awkward... well... couldn't blame them. They just got together a few months back. So it's natural for them to be a little awkward among us, because most of us had already been together for years. Take Wookie and me, we had been together for 5 years and going to the 6th year in just a month's time. I blushed at the thought of it.

"Hyung, why are you stoning there?" I felt someone tugged my sleeves. I turned around to see my love of my life staring at me through the top of the menu. Man, he is so cute! "I am taking about you~ What do you want to eat?" I lean in and gave him a peck on his cheek. He blushed and looked down at the menu. "Is my baby blushing?" I . "Hyung...What is nice here?" He changed the topic. I pinched his nose before sitting down on my chair. I dragged my chair so take I can sit just beside him. "Hyung! Aint you suppose to sit opposite me? Why are you sitting beside me?" He asked when I moved beside him. "So that I can do this and this." I kissed him and placed an arm over his waist. He looked down again. "HAHA, alrights alrights, what do you want to eat?" I smiled. "Steak? Can I? Please? I promise I will drink a lot of water after that!" He looked at me with his puppy eyes. It's not that I didnt allowed hi to eat steak in the past... it's just that I restricted him into eating food that will somehow make him sick, as in cough. He's the lead singer in the group and I should also set a good example for him. Thus, we go for healthier food. But seeing how skinny and tiny he was becoming, he needed good food. "Give me a kiss and I'll say yes." I said and immediately he pecked me on my cheek. "Wookie, there's a difference between a kiss and a peck." I looked at him. "Ahhh, Hyung... you are so petty!" He pouted. "A kiss or no steak." I looked at him again. "hyung....." He whined. Ryeowook had always been shy about kissing me first. He don't really know how to be dominace hence it's kinda of easy for me to bully him in the relationship. He seldom fight back, unless the rest of the members were there to help him, if not, he will just listen to me. Of course, I dont force him to do this he didnt want to. "I am just kidding." I turned away and called for the waiter.

"Two sets of steak please. Medium cooked. With...Two colas. thankyou." I ordered and placed the menu away. "Yesung hyung." I heard Ryeowook called me. "hmmm?" I turned and looked at him. He seemed to be thinking about something about he leaned forward and kissed me. I was shock indeed, but smiled when he pulled away. "What was that for?" I smiled. "Ahh... dont know.." He blushed and looked outside of the window. "Ryeowookie, you are so cute, do you know that?" I hugged him from the back and rested my chin on his shoulder. "What are you looking at?" "Hyung! The stars are so beautiful! They looked as if they were smiling towards us!" He pointed at the stars. "Wookie, you do realised that you are already 24 years old and you are still acting like a baby?" I asked him, smiling. "Hmph... hyung like it when I am like this, isnt it? You are a weird weird weird weird hyung!" He poked my nose. "How did you know?"I and hugged him tighter. "Your heart tells me so. Oh look! The moon is so beautiful tonight! I guessed everything isnt that depressing after all." He smiled. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "The things that were happening... I dont even know when there are 2 demons in me. and there is still one in me. It's depressing to know I cant fight it because I am too weak.. I hate it when I am weak. It's not as if I am still a little biy but I couldn't fight it. It's so depressing to know that and I always got tired easily. It's so unlike me...I dont like it.." He sighed and looked down, sniffing a little. "No wook, dont cry. The reason why I bring you here, is to enjoy yourself. You need time to rest and relax, so just put whatever aside first okay? We will deal with it later. Let's treat it as a date okay? You know that rule of our date? Put everything that is troubling you away for the moment and enjoy your time with me." I smiled.

"You know why I love you so much? Because you are always so understanding and willingly to take care of me no matter what happen. I love you for that. You are the best." Ryeowook turned and looked at me. I felt myself blushing a little. "That's because you are Kim Ryeowook and I am Kim Jongwoon." I simply answered. "STEAKKK!" He cheered when the waiter placed the food in front of us. Way to spoil the moment waiter... i could have gotten a kiss from him if the steak had not arrive at that time. I frowned a little and picked the knife. "Here." I held a small piece of steak that I sliced in front Ryeowook. "Hmmmm.... It's delicious!!!" He cheered. "Then you should eat more!" I smiled at him and messed his hair. How can a 24-year-old be so freaking cute?! "Neh!" He cheered and started to eat his steak happily. I looked around at the members. They were all enjoying themselves and talking to each other happily. Well, finally there are times for all the couples to have their own sweet little time in the midst of the mess. Isn't it great? The smiles on their faces warms me as I turned bak to look at Ryeowook, I let out a laugh. "Are you that hungry that you have chilli sauses all over your mouth?" He looked at me and blinked when I took the hanki and cleaned his mouth. "It's nice! Hyung! you should eat too!" He laughed. I smiled at him before eating. "Here, take here of my share, I am quite full after eating snacks just now!" I lied, just seeing him eat in happiness makes me full. "you know you shouldn't eat snacks before dinner!" He looked at me. "eat up!" I smiled and finished up the piece of steak I had, while Ryeowook worked his way of my share. "ahhhh... so full." I pretended to complain so as to convince him that i was really having snacks before I came. "You really shouldn't have eaten snacks, they are unhealthy!" He nagged and looked at me. I burst into laughter again. "Yah, wookie uh, why do you keep on staining your face with sauses. Your dirty little cat." I laughed and wiped his mouth again.

After the dinner, I took him out for a little walk just outside the restaurant itself. We sat down a nech just right in front of a pood. The moonlight that was reflected from the water surface just make the atmosphere prefect. Now I got why everyone said that this place was prefect for couples to come if they wanted a date. Ryeowook laid his head on my shoulder as we stared at the scene in front of us. "Ryeowook?" I started. "Hmm...." He sounded a bit tired. "This place.. is just lovely isnt it? All this.. You know... i always wanted to bring you to places like this and spend our whole night like this." I smiled as i hugged him closer. "Yes... It's beauitful." "Ryeowook.. are you tired?" I couldn't help but asked him. "Hmm.. maybe a bit.." He said. "Let's go in and rest okay? staying out here, you will catch a cold." I said. As much as I wanted to spend time with him out here in the romantic nature, his health was much more important. "Dont.. just... stay...I might not be able... to see.. this....again.." He mumbled and held my arm. "What are you taking about? Wait.. are you in pain? Are you okay? why dont you tell me when you are hurting?" I panicked. "I dont't....wanna to ruin ... our date... hyung.. i know my limits... i feel as if.. i can't go on anymore... it hurts..." Ryeowook cried. He burst into tears, which instantly broke my heart. "No... you can do it... you can... share the pain with me... relax... relax... and breathe.. you will be fine.... listen to me..." I begged him. He followed my instructions and breathe in slowly and slowly, i took his inhaler out of my bag. I always carried it around.. just in case he worked up. "Breathe... slowly.. everything will be fine... It doenst hurt... i am here with me... close your eyes and breathe slowly..." Slowly and slowly his breathing stabled, i can see the pain had subsided from his body. Ryeowook fell into my arms.. he was cold. I took off my jacket and wore it over him, scooping him up and returning back to the restaurant. "WHOAH! WHAT HAPPEN?!" Donghae shirked when he looked at Ryeowook while he opened the dorr for us. "The thing is hurting him again. I am afraid he might give up someday..It's hurting him too much.." My words brought the whole place into a silence. Not that I had lost faith in him... but this boy... he couldn't take the pain and it was slowly killing him... "I am sure there is some other ways, my name is Alex. I lived in the town before. I pressumed from his conditions you guys had crossed path with Alice and Gladys." A man spoke as he walked out of the kitchen.

 

---

 

a short chapter ^^ ooo, so who the hell is Alex. I dont even know why my story leads to this. HAHAH. well, inspiration is indeed a funny thing yea?

I am sorry because I wouldn't be able to update this Friday or Saturday because I will be overseas... but dont worry, i will update it asap when I get back okay? Meanwhile, all comments are welcome. The more the comments, it really sparks me to update evn faster. Thankyou guys <3