Not one but two

Holiday Trouble

Ryeowook's POV

I couldn't believe Yesung hyung got so after whatever that was happening. We had two rounds of...well.. i am shy to say it... hmmm... . He was still hugging me tightly to him when Siwon opened the door. Luckily we were under the covers... "HYUNG! Are you ready to... did I come in at the wrong time??" Siwon looked at us and smirked. "Well, well, I just came to tell you that we are leaving in 10 minutes time. So you two better... you know... clean up and smell nice...." Siwon laughed. "Aish, get lost!" Yesung hyung threw a pillow at him while I hid my face into the covers. I knew how red I had became. Yesung hyung tighten his hug and kissed my neck. "ahhh...hyung..." I moaned at the warm breath touching my neck. "We will continue this at night, right now we need to go to the church. Come on baby, let's bathe together." Yesung hyung said and carried me up and went into the bathroom in our room and locked the door. "Ahhhhh hyung!" was the last thing I moaned when I entered the shower with him... well... yah, he got again. "Ahhhhh hyung~ faster~ there~ omg." Kyuhyun was immidating my moans that were sounding through the dorms for three times in that day. "STOP IT!" I whined and hit his arm. "Ahhh, someone is shy~" Kyuhyun poked me in my ribs. "Man, you were loud, really loud." Kyuhyun smirked. "YAH YOU!" Yesung hyung appeared from the back and hit Kyuhyun's head. "Ouch! What was that for?" He questioned. "Serve you right for bullying my baby~" Yesung hyung said and hugged me from the back. "I love you darling~" He said to me and I blushed. "MIN, I am dying here from the sweetness Yesung hyung is releasing. I might get diabetes." Kyuhyun scoffed. Sungmin hyung just stood beside us and laughed. Kibum was just about to walk to me when Yesung hyung held on hand and dragged him into our room. "What's wrong?" I said worriedly. I wanted to walk towards them but Kyuhyun stopped me and told me everything was okay. He guessed that Yesung hyung just wanted to apologised to Kibum, and like wise. I nodded and went to the kitchen to grab a bite. Just as I was about to grab the biscuit tin from the drawer, I heard some voices behind me. I turned around but I saw no one there. "Hello?" I called out but no one answered me. I turned back to take the tin but just as I was about to take the savior of my hunger, something grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw a wowon staring at me before flying towards me. I let out a scream and fell backwards, hitting my hip against the dining table in process.

"RYEOWOOK!" I heard Sungmin hyung screamed and I was embraced in his arms. "Are you okay?" He asked as I couldn't  stop trembling. "Ryeowook? Are you okay? What happen?" Kyuhyun asked me as I tried to catch the tempo of my breathing. "Baby? What's wrong?" Yesung hyung ran into the kitchen and received me from Sungmin hyung. I was still in the state of shock as the image of that woman consistently appeared in my mind, causing an immediate break down when Yesung hyung hugged me. "Hush..hush.. what's wrong?" He asked me, I knew I was still trembling because he was rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. Siwon and Kibum also came into the kitchen. "Are you alright?" They asked. I couldn't barely nod my head, I felt so afraid and weak.I couldn't handle this feeling that was envoloping me into its nature. I was trying so hard to forget whatever that had happen to me, why did it also come back when things were turning well? I held on to Yesung hyung tighter as I released the emotions in me. Why are all this happening? Isn't a way to stop it? I am extremely tired from all these and I wouldn't want to be hurt or hurt others again... Why wouldn't the things just leave me alone and leave? What had we done to deserve all this? The questions that haven't been solved were filling every micro-spaces in my mind. Why did we go to the fair? Why didnt we go home? Why? Why did we go? Why? Why? Why me? What do they want from me? Why isit me? why? what do they want from me? why can't they just live me alone? Why must i suffer all this ? What have i done to deserve this? All these thoughts were enough for me to continue weeping in his warm and tight embraces. Every little peck he gave to me trying to calm me down, didnt help at all. These thoughts were enough to kill me. Until now, we didnt know what was their main target. I wasn't really afraid of their sudden attack, what I was afraid was what was gonna happen soon. These all these... i knew all these was breaking me down. I had to admit, I didnt have the courage to fight on anymore. I wasn't even aware that I was being controlled and I tried to kill Yesung hyung. I didnt say it, because if I did, he will be worried for me, about what I was thinking and it will also hurt him. I didnt know that I had strangled him and he was about to die if not for Teukie hyung and Donghae hyung, I would have killed the one i loved the most in my life with my bare hands. The feeling when I knew what I had done was like i was being knocked down by a truck or something.. I couldn't handle it... These... all these ..... it's breaking me down.

Siwon's POV

I heard screams and it registered to me that it was coming from the kitchen. I stopped whatever i was doing and ran out of the room only to bump into a running Yesung and a confused Kibum. "Baby? What's wrong?" Yesung hyung asked as he immediately grabbed Ryeowook into a hug from Sungmin. We all could see that Ryeowook was breaking down. Whatever he saw, surely had made an impact on him and triggered his emotions that he was holding in so much. We all knew that he didnt say much after he knew that he almost killed Yesung hyung but we all saw how he had hide his emotions from us. Even making love with Yesung hyung, doesn't stop him from feeling gulity and all. We all heard their moans behind their closed doors. Teukie hyung doesnt think it's a good idea that they were doing this. We all knew how started it. Ryeowook will be too shy to even ask. Teukie hyung said that it will only caused more problems for Ryeowook if he was really affected by himself killing Yesung hyung. Ryeowook will think a lot, a lot bunch of questions, that will break him down. And yes, our leader was right, what he had said, was just in front of my eyes. Ryeowook was indeed breaking down. Not even Yesung hyung's kisses can calmed him down. We could all see that he was trembling. "Ryeowook..." Kibum started but I stopped him. He isnt in the right state to answer or heed in any advices or comfort. He needed his break down. I am somehow glad that he was breaking down. Don't get me wrong, but I find it better for him to cry out his fears rather than keeping it in. He needed this outbreak. "Guys... let's wait outside for them." I said and pulled Kibum, Sungmin and Kyuhyun out of the kitchen. I saw Yesung hyung mouthing a word of word of thanks to me and I nodded my head.

Yesung's POV

Siwon pulled the rest of the members out of the kitchen, giving me some time with Ryeowook. I carried Ryeowook up and sat him on the dining table while I looked at him. He was still crying and looking down on his laps. "Baby...just let it all out.. you heard me?" I said and I pressed his head against my shoulder. "I am here for you." I gave him a small massage on his neck as he sobbed. "It's okay.. just let it out. Let it out." I repeated myself. When his cries turned into sbs and into whispers and hiccups, I carried him and locked his legs on my waist, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. "We will go seek help now okay? Meanwhile, just sleep.. I will wake you up." I shifted him abit and walked out of the kitchen, signalling to Siwon that we could go now. We left the dorm and met up with the rest of the group in the mini van, Kyuhyun was explaining to them why I was carrying Ryeowook and why Ryeowook had a pair of pluffy eyes. The van started to move and I stared at the boy who was sleeping soundly on my lap, I his cheekbones and promised myself that no matter what, i must bring him to the restaurant down the street to eat the beef. He needed good food and a good time to clear his mind and heal his broken soul. "Hyung, where are we going for dinner?" I asked Leeteuk. "Hmmmm.... I don't know... we better stick together though." He said. "Can we go to the restaurant down the street? I want Ryeo to eat the steak over there...." I asked, sensing that Leetuek was kinda of taken aback by my request. I had never ask him for permission to do whatever before. "Hmmm... well.. i just so.." He said awkwardly and looked towards KangIn. "Fine with me, it's steak." KangIn just yawned and went back to watching his movie for this iPod touch. I heard Leeteuk sighed and Heechul patted his back. This KangIn... Aish...

It took us awhile before we reached the church. "Wookie, wake up.. we are there." Donghae said as he gently shook Ryeowook. "It's okay.. I will carry him.. let him sleep awhile more." I smiled at Donghae. We got off the band and followed Siwon into the church. I was kinda of surprise at the design of the church. As I stepped into the compound, I felt myself feeling a little lossen up and was able to breathe more. We were led into a room and Siwon asked us to sit in a circle. that's when I decided that I have to wake Ryeowook up. "Baby.. wake up.. We are at the church." I shook him a little and he slowly woke up. "where are we?" He asked sleepily. "The church.. are you feeling better?" I asked him as I noticed that he was trying not to think about what had happened before. But too late, it was not within my control. "I guess...so..." He said and looked down at his fingers. "We came to seek help.. dont be scared alrights? I am here with you." I assured him and patted his back a little. The Priest walked in with some books, which I think might be the Bible and some other things. I wasnt really clear of how he was going to help with that few books, but I learn to respect. I closed my eyes and I held on to Ryeowook's hand and Kyuhyun's who was sitting at the other side of me, just like how the Priest had requested. "No matter what happen, you have to close your eyes and remain in the circle. Some of you might feel terrible, but you wll have to endure. got that?" He said and I nodded my head. I can feel the nervousness and fear from Ryeowook and I tighten my grib on him, his hand with my thumb, trying to calm him down a little. "Now.. may I have you to focus on relaxing. Relax yourself and throw away all the thoughts. Okay.. realx. God, you are doing great.. we shall start now." The Priest began singing the phrases and praying. The whole move was extremely quiet.... It was so relaxing. Everything burdensome seemed to disappear. I was still enjoying and letting myself float in my new found calmness when I heard screams and cries. "Do not open your eyes." The Priest warned. I swear if he didnt remind us, I would have open my eyes. I could feel both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook struggling. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kyuhyun screamed. I heard Kibum screamed too. "IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!!" Ryeowook was crying and struggling, trembling. I wanted so much to hug him and tell him everything was gonna be okay but I couldn't move from my place, afraid that what I will do will affect the whole thing. Their screams were getting softer and weaker, like they were all losing the battle. I heard Donghae mumbling something to Ryeowook but I was too far from him, i could hear Ryeowook screaming in pain and he broke down into loud cries. "WHY WHY WHY ME? WHY? WHY MUST IT BE ME? WHY!!!! I DONT GET IT! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He screamed and tried to shook my grib away. I tighten my grib. Kyuhyun was slowly relaxing but Ryeowook wasn't. He had stopped trembling but was now, breaking down yet again. "WHYY! WHY!" He was asking the unanswered questions again. "WHY DIDN'T WE GO HOMEEE!" I heard he last shouted and cried before everything went silent again. I could feel that he was still sobbing beside me. After a few more minutes, we were asked to open our eyes.

In front of us, there was a pundle of blood, it wasn't that reddish like normal blood, but it was more of black than red. "What's.. that?" I heard Eunhyuk asked. "The blood of the demon in their bodies. Siwon, you should have brought them here earlier. It was lucky that I happened to be here today. I had taken the demon living in the body of that boy." He pointed to Ryeowook and all of us looked at him. "The demon was the reason why he couldn't himself and tried to kill. The mark of death, i supposed, had already sunken in, into his body, hence the demon was able to sink in him easily. It will take sometime for the mark of death of to re-surface itself again. Until then, I couldn't remove it, once your wrist starts to hurt, you must inform Siwon and I will go down to your dorm and remove it. There are risks that you could be attacked again. You will have to be strong to fight the demon. Your spirit and soul is breaking down." The Priest patted Ryeowook and walked towards the pundle of blood. "You will be able to see the face of the demon .. but if you want, you step forward and see." I wanted to know who was the bastard who had been hurting my baby inside out, throughout all this time, so I stood up, much to everyone's surprise. I took a deep breathe and looked into the pundle of blood, before I gasped. "Gladys...?" The other members gasped in shock and I turned to look at Ryeowook who was turning as white as a of paper. "Don't come any closer..." He said as I tried to go towards him. "Donghae come here.." Siwon said and pulled him away from Ryeowook. "Father.. this is..." Siwon started. "More powerful than I ever imagine. Your friend is too weak to fight.. There are two thing demons in him... one was out and the other one was still inside." We all gasped. I knew something wasn't right about Ryeowook but I didnt know all along he had been fighting with 2 demons that were in his body. That explains why Ryeowook was so weak and easily tired. "Is there any way..." Because I could finish my question, the Priest nodded and walked towards Ryeowook. I saw Ryeowook arched his back a little and he stopped crying. "Do you know what happen?" I asked the Priest questioned Ryeowook. "I feel weird..." Ryeowook said as he rubbed his temper. "The mark of death is still within you, and there is something in you.. do you know who was it? did it ever make any contact with you?" "No... there  are things... in me...?" Ryeowook widened his eyes and could barely breathe the next moment. "Baby, dont be afraid, dont be afraid." I said and I dashed forward and hugged him tightly.

"Not enough... what do they want from me... why me? not one but two.. there were two demons in me! two! why can't i fight it? why me? why isit me?" He trailed off and sobbed again. I hugged my arm and rested his head on my shoulder and cried. "Baby..." I at the back of his head. I couldn't blame him... I will be equal frustrated and confused if I was in his shoes.. "What about Kyuhyun and Kibum?" Sungmin asked out of the sudden. "As long as the mark of death doesn't glow, they will be fine. They are pretty strong themselves." Sungmin nodded as he got his answer. "But... when will the mark glows?" Kyuhyun asked a question that I wanted to ask. "When the mastermind commands... I am guessing it will be quite dangerous, since the girl had been captured by me. There will be more coming up. Siwon was be doing some basic rituals at home to prevent them from able to enter your house. Meanwhile, until the mark surfaced. You will have to help each other." I nodded at the answer and took Ryeowook into my arms. He was clearly afraid. I signed. It was my fault... all my fault... My greed of wanting him to be afraid during the rides in the fun fair to gain some moments for both of us when he clinged on to me, had became a nightmare of him and he was slowly breaking apart. "Sorry... I am so sorry.. It was all my fault.. It was all my fault." I whispered as I tried to calm him down. He did... after one hour of crying in the van. The members had left us in the van along with Donghae and Eunhyuk for Ryeowook to chill as they were for a service at the church.

"Eunhyuk, you stink!" Donghae was whining and nagging at Eunhyuk when he farted. "Yah, humans do fart, what's wrong with that?" Eunhyuk complained. "You stink!!" Donghae teased and popped down beside a sniffing Ryeowook and hugged him. "Ryeowookieeeee, look at that monkey! he farted!!!" Donghae whined and poked Ryeowook. I saw Ryeowook smiled a little and looked at a pouting Eunhyuk. "No Ryeowookieee, i dont stink. that fish didnt even bathe this morning! Who stinks!" Eunhyuk complained. "Hey, at least i clean myself well! not like you! you didnt even change your underwear!" Donghae retorted. "I did!!! I changed it! I wore the one which you got me for my birthday yesterday and now i am wearing a new piece!" Eunhyuk defended himself. "EEEEWWW. You didnt!!1 I saw it just now when you bend down to tie your shoelace, It's still the lacy one!!" Donghae teased. "Eunhyuk... you are waering a lacy underwear?" I chocked on my saliva. "NOOOO!! LEE DONGHAEEE!!! I DIDNT! I AM WEARING A POWER RANGER UNNDERWEAR NOW!!!" Eunhyuk snapped and immediately covered his mouth while the rest of us burst into laughter. It was then I realised Donghae did a small wink to Eunhyuk and signalled to Ryeowook, who was laughing with us. "OOOOO... YOU ARE WEARING A POWER RANGER ONE? YOU HAD THAT WOOKIE? POWER RANGER!! a monkey wearing a ranger pants... dating a fish.. what has the world became of? Ryeowook, fix it!" Donghae teased only to let Ryeowook laughed even more. "hahahahaha, how do it fix it? hahaha" Ryeowook was laughing. "I don't know, and you look cuter when you smile." Donghae smiled and messed his hair. "Thankyou hyung." Ryeowook hugged Donghae. "Hey! what about me!!! I made you laugh with my exposure of what undies i am wearing... this shouldn't be brought up to the other members..." Just before Eunhyuk finished his sentence, the door burst opened and the members climbed in one by one. "Everything okay?" Leeteuk asked as he closed the door behind him, since he was the last one to get on. "Yeap." Donghae said continued hugging Ryeowook who was smiling. I was glad that the Eunhae couple stayed behind to accompany us, because I will never know how to cheer Ryeowook up with ridiculous jokes. "Kyu~~~" Ryeowook shook Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Yes? Are you ok?" Kyuhyun turned back to look at him. Ryeowook nodded and looked at Donghae before saying it loud and clear. "Kyuhyun! Do you know that Eunhyukkie hyung is wearing a power ranger underwear?" The whole van burst into laughter. Kyuhyun smirked and turned to disturb a defensive and blushing Eunhyuk. "do you happen to have the powerpuff girls one too?" Heechul smirked and all of us laughed again. Donghae pushed Ryeowook a little and hugged him again before returning to Eunhyuk. "Yah. all your fault!" Eunhyuk pouted as Donghae sat down. "what? Dont blame me! You farted when I kissed you!!" Donghae retorted which causes the members to burst out laughing again.