New Clues

Holiday Trouble

Yesung's POV

With a heavy heart, I walked up to the 12th dorm, knowing that Ryeowook was in a bad mood and probably wouldn't talk to me. Donghae had texted Eunhyuk earlier saying that he will be talking to Ryeowook, and adviced him to keep me awa first. I was actually glad that Donghae was still there for him. I meant like they became best friends when me and Eunhyuk decided to do a double date. Donghae was awkward with Ryeowook before, but now, they were like twins. Donghae will be able to take care of him for me, just like how it went when they were in Taiwan for SJ-M's promotions. I sighed as I unlocked the door and walked into the dorm. I let myself stumbled on to the nearest couch. Ryeowook's door was closed. I was afraid that he will ignore me and wouldn't talk to me at all, just like yesterday. Soon after when everyone had gathered around, ready for lunch, Donghae brought him out. Ryeowook was smiling, but i didnt held up much hopes that he will talk to me. I looked down on the floor and pretended to adjust my clothes. "Donghae uh!" Eunhyuk went pass me to hug him. "Oh hey!" He hugged back. I was feeling abit jealous right then. I wanted to just give up and walked bak to the couch, when I felt someone hugged me from the back. Is it Ryeowook? I turned around and saw him. My heart skipped abit and I returned the hug, while leaning down to kiss him. He looked at me into the eyes and smiled. "Are you feeling better?" I asked him and he nodded. He pulled me away from the members, into the balcony. "Let them talk for a while." I heard Donghae telling the members.

"Yesung hyungie." I turned and looked at him, while snaking my arms around his waist allowing him to rest on me as we stared into the open spaced. "I am sorry for throwing my temper on you yesterday night..Did I hurt you?" He asked me as he played with my fingers which were wrapped around his waist. "I am the one at fault.. why are you apologising? No. It doesnt hurt... you are right to hit me.. i deserved it. I hurt you more... didnt I?" I asked as I placed my palm on his chest. "It hurts.." He said as I rubbed his chest. "I'm sorry. I will never do it again." I turned him aroundand held his shoulders. "I know that you did that to protect me, I know you meant good." He smiled. "You are not angry?" I asked him. "Why should I be?" He asked me as he hugged me closer to him. "That i broke our promise about not leaving you...and yet my actions..." I paused as he slowly placed his hands on my cheeks. "I did something wrong too... didnt I? Hyung.. I am prepared to tell you something... I thought of it the whole morning and after Donghae hyung talked to me... I realised the importance to tell you this..." He said. I raised my brows alittle. "Go on." I smiled.

"Hyung.. You know.. from the day I first saw you, I told myself, no matter what matter, I will not make you angry. No matter what happen i will not force you to do things you wouldn't want or like to do. Yesung hyung, that day went you said you wanted to date me, I was so happy, i told myself I was the luckiest boy on Earth. I dont care whatever people think of me. Whether I am or gay or whatever, i dont care, because you are here with me. The members are too. The night when we first had our time after a year of being together, you claimed that I am yours. I was happy that I belonged to you, so no one could hurt me anymore. Everyday when I spent my time with you, my life bloomed. I was a lonely child when I was younger, before I joined the team. I never felt so loved by anyone before. And you showed it to me, let me experienced it. I had never once told you how much i appreciated you, never once told you how happy I am to be with you, because I thought that it will always be like that and it is always there, as if I was taking it for granted. There was nothing for me to be worried about. But ever since we went to the funfair and experienced so many things, and even about to lose each other a number of times. I realised how dear you are to me. I never thought that I needed you so badly. But after whatever happened in this two weeks, I feared about losing you. I realised how weak and lonely I will feel, if you are not there with me. I feel insercue when you are not in my sight. I realised how much I had depended on you and how much I can't be alone. I realised how much I treasured you, how much I loved you yesterday. I promise you, that I will not hurt myself ever again. I got lectured by Donghae hyung and he made me realised how many people I am hurting because of my actions. I promise to tell you when I am stress out and scared. I promise not to cut myself ever again. I promise i wont hurt you again, because... because i love you.." He smiled and looked at me deep into my eyes.

I felt our roles switched this time round, I was the one tearing and he wasn't.. He was hugging me and patting my back, trying to smooth me down. "Ryeowook ah... why am I crying?" I asked him as I choke don my tears. "Because you are happy." He smiled and wiped my tears away. "Hyung, you look so funny when you cry, your tears were flowing like that." he said and traced his fingers down my cheeks as he lean back on my arms which were supporting him. "I am hungry~" He sang and pulled my hand into the house, as we settled down for lunch, I can see that the members were all eyeing on us both. "What are you guys staring at?" I asked as I placed some dishes into Ryeowook's plate. "This is the first time, I saw Ryeowook's eyes not as red as you." Donghae patted my back and the others smile. "Ryeowook is really growing up. His words are so mushy." Sungmin said as he messed Ryeowook's hair. "YOU GUYS SPYED ON US?" I shirked. "Yeah, as always." Kyuhyun nodded his head and continued eating his chicken. "It's okay hyung. Let them be jealous of us~" Ryeowook smiled and patted my thighs lightly. I looked at him in disbelief. he wasn't even blushing or whatever. Was he really okay? "i know what Yesung is thinking. He is so shocked why Ryeowook isnt blushing like usual." Leeteuk hyung said and I looked at him. "Yah... but why?" I turned and pinched his cheeks. "I dont know? I just feel i am not shy to let the members know how much I love you~" I smiled. "Well, Ryeowook uh, do you know how much I love you also?" I smiled as I held him closer to me. He blushed and I smiled and kissed him. "EH HELLO, WE ARE STILL EATING HERE?" Kyuhyun coughed. "Wahhh, Wookie is blushing. Ahhh.. Know i know why wookie didnt blush just now..when he told yesung how much he love him, he isnt shy, but he will be when Yesung said it to him, ahhh my babies are growing up." Heechul hyung smiled and swayed from left to right, blinking his eyes with his hands in his chest. "Just shut up and eat your rice." Hangeng said and we all laughed.

Kibum's POV

Seeing the members so happy, I didnt want to ruin the atmosphere, Ryeowook was getting better. We can all see it, he doesnt need to be forced to eat anymore. Although it was still hard for him to eat a full meal, but at least he could finish half of the meal that Leeteuk hyung had prepared for us. Ron was still here, with us. I can sense it, he was protecting Ryeowook from an unknown force surrounding from the outside. I wanted to stay quiet but when Siwon suggested hat we take a walk outside, I knew i couldn't hide it anymore. "No... we cant go out." I said and i felt thousands of eyes on me. "Why?" Siwon asked me. "Because it isnt safe out there, Ron is here, protecting Ryeowook. He can only stay in the house, because of Ryeowook. If Ryeowook leave the house, i dont know what will happen...." I kept quiet after that, when I felt the atmoshpere dropped. "Oh..." Ryeowook sopke up. "Ryeowook, i didnt mean to..." "It's okay Kibum.. It's okay. I know that all these will not end so easily.." Ryeowook smiled. "Aish. This is irritating. How about we investigate about Alex then?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yeah, we can use this time to find out more." Siwon agreed with him. "Let's see...." Eunhyuk hyung took out his laptop as we gathered in the living room, waiting for Shindong hyung and KangIn hyung to clear the plates.

Leeteuk's POV

We started to check online for many of the possibilities. "Try Gladys Heather Malvow." Ryeowook told us and he leaned on Eunhyuk. "How did you get that name?" I asked him. "I dreamt of it once, it was on the tomb..." I can see him trying to remember the dream. "Ryeowook uh, is okay. You dont have to remember the dream." Yesung hugged him. "ah, found it...Gladys Heather Malvow..death date 23 July 1987 at the age of 24... so it has been 24 years up till now since she died after a murder that happened in Kusan Village alongside with her mother, Alice Grace Matthew...ahh... they are not Koreans though.... It's believed that they were the victims of a serial murderer that revolved around Kusan." Eunhyuk read the article from the net. Ryeowook's reaction was wrooying me alot. "Ryeowook, are you okay?" I asked as I held his hands. He was shaking badly.. "ahh.. yah... go on.. I just had some images suddenly.." He said from Yesung's embrace. "About how Gladys and Alice were killed." Kyuhyun butted in. He seemed calmed but he was holding on to Sungmin tightly. I stared at Kibum who appeared to be more calmed. "i don't think i want to listen anymore..." Ryeowook said and Yesung bought him into his room, Kyuhyun and Sungmin also went into Ryeowook's room. I looked at them leaving and back to Kibum. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I am fine... go on." He said and Eunhyuk went typing on his laptop. "Hmmm... Let's see.... Kusan Village.. Merlia... Mer...lia... hmmm... ahhh. found it.. here.. Merlia Yoon Yihyun.. Ahhh.. she is a Korean.. aged 37.... Raised 3 kids, Kenny Lee Gyudong, age 12... ahhh his name is like a combination of Kyuhyun and Shindong hyung... never mind about that.. Kai Leong Yongmin, also age 12 ... ahhh chinese... and Ronald Matthew George, age 12 too.... he is not Korean though.... ok... let's see.... Married to Joseph Kim JoonKi, aged 40.. what did they say about what happen, why Merlia crossed path with Gladys or was it Alice? Ahhh... i remembered it was Gladys who wanted to seduce Merlia's husband... man the is way to big to begin with..... so..."

"EUNHYUK... Can you just read the article and put your personal thinkings aside?" I told him and he nodded. "Ok, where was I? hmmm... yaaaaaa.. here.. Merlia Yoon Yihyun a victim of the serial murder that was revolving about Kusan Village. It was believed that the three young boys were attacked on spot resulting in death because probably they saw the murderer.. No recent articles... and the murderer is still out on the loose..Wait... we didnt know anything new about the situation, but only their names. Hyung, we are wasting time." He looked at me. "No...  we aint... as you speaked and read the article... Images of what you are reading were seen in my mind. I saw how they were killed and all..." Kibum said and sighed. "NOOO! GO AWAY!!!" We heard Ryeowook's screams and immediately dashed into the room. I could see him trying hard not to break down. He was gasping in pain as he looked at his wrist. "Ryeowook!" Donghae pushed pass me and went to him. Yesung was also trying his best to calm Ryeowook down. "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain and tears flowed down from his eyes. "The mark!!!! Yesung!!! The mark!!! Is re-surfacing!!!!" I shouted upon the noise level in the room. "Siwon, call your Priest!!!! Ryeowookie, hang in there!!!!" Heechul shouted. "Ryeowook.... Please be strong..... he is coming to remove it...." Kyuhyun was telling him. I was his cheeks. He had turned pale and was losing strength. "Ryeowook... please...." Yesung started to sob. "Don't cry....hyu..hyung..don't cry.. smile..urghhhh, sss, ouch...OH MY GOODNESS, GOD DAMN IT! IT ING HURTS!!!!! MAKE IT GO!!!  MAKE IT ... URGHHHHHHH." Ryeowook struggled to stay calm but the mark seemed to be forcing it's way out and causing him alot of pain as it was glowing non stop. 

"Ryeowook... dont give up yet..aishhh. it." Kyuhyun hissed suddenly. "Kyu?" Sungmin reached out for him. "I ... i... ryeowook! what are you doing? Stop it ! STOP!!! I SAID STOP!!!!NO!!! COME BACKKK!!!!" Kyuhyun was screaming and shaking Ryeowook roughly when Sungmin tried to pull him back and Yesung looked like he wanted to get up and hit him if it wasnt for me and Donghae. "WTF? KYUHYUN?" Yesung snapped. "HE IS GIVING HIS ENERGY TO RON. DON'T WTF ME. RYEOWOOK! YOU IDIOT!" Kyuhyun cried. I looked at Ryeowook who smiled and tired to open his eyes. "Let..him..talk.." He was clearly losing alot of strength. ROn had said it before, his presence took up alot of Ryeowook's energy and it might even kill him. "Yesung..i..promis.e.. i will.. back.. be..safetly...ask him.." and Ryeowook fainted before struggling again. "Ron, is that you?" I asked. No one dared to speak anything, we can hear Siwon's voice mumbling on the phone. "yes.."* "Give my Ryeowookie back to me!!!" Yesung cried. "Yesung, let me ask!!!! Ron, make this quick. You, Ken and Kai were killed in the house... where's Merlia's husband Joseph?" "He never came back after he had a fight with Auntie Merlia because of that Gladys.." "Who did Jospeh like? Gladys or Merlia?" "Both.....he is a jerk... I have to go... Ryeowook's energy is seriously dangerously low." "Wait, before that can your remember who is the murder?" "Jennifer.." He voiced faded away and Ryeowook's body moved abit and he opened his eyes a little. "Ryeowookie!" Yesung hugged him tight while sobbing into his shoulders. Jennifer? The murderer is a girl?

---

 

Hey there! Thank you for subcribing and commenting! Really ! hehehe, love you readers alot ^^ Weeeeeeee~

*[i text for Ron's part, so that you know who is the one speaking.]