Lost

Holiday Trouble

Ryeowook's POV

Warmness filled me up when he captured my attention yet again. I wanted this so badly. I wanted him to be with me so badly. I was shy to ask, to tell, but I guessed he knew. He always knew what I needed, what I wanted, what I loved, what I feared. I rested my heavy head on his chest as he rubbed my back softly. I love to cuddle with him. I really love it. I love it when i am in contact with him. I miss this. I miss those times, when we will just smile and saying silly things to one another while lying on the couch, preventing the other members from sitting on it. I miss those time when I spaced out in my own little world and played with his fingers while laying on his lap. "Yesung hyung.." I mumbled in his embrace. "Yes baby?" He asked softly. I looked up at him. His loving eyes were looking at me with passion. I could feel myself blushing when he looked at me. Even though, we were an item for more than 5 years, I was still blushing at the small little things he do. "Hyung..." I called him again. He smiled and kissed me. This time, more softly and slowly. I placed my hands on his shoulders after he broke the kiss to let me breathe. "I love you. I really do." I said as I hugged him. "Ryeowook, are you afraid?" He asked me. He knew, he always knew. I nodded as he tighten his hug around me. I was still shaken from what had happened in the room just now and I still couldn't let it go. "It's okay.. dont be scared~" He whispered into my ear as I relaxed myself when he rocked me from side to side. The hyungs were being understanding and left us alone in the living room while they all gathered in Teukie hyung's room. I dont even want to know what they were discussing about. I just looked at my lovely hyung and enjoyed his presence. I felt better after his comfort, although i hated to be always worrying him.

Yesung's POV

"I love you. I really do." He said and hugged me. "Ryeowook, are you afraid?" I asked him softly. He nodded. "It's okay.. dont be scared~" I told him and rocked him from side to side. I knew he was still afraid and shaken from whatever that happened in the room just now. Imagine how scary it will be when you are in the midst of the atmosphere, but you can do nothing about it and people controlling you. What's more, Alex that freak, almost laid his hands on him. There is no doubt that Ryeowook needed a little more time to calm down from the shock he had in the morining. I hummed a tune that randomly appeared in my mind and patted his back. I wasn't expecting to put him to sleep, but at least smoothen his mind and let him enjoy my scent and warmth. He loved it, he loved it when we were cuddly. He loved him because i was understanding.. well.. only towards him especially, that the members said that I had spoiled him too much. I would get him anything he wanted, anything he liked and the members will say that I spoiled him too much. But isnt he supposed to be spoilt by me? I am different from the other members, I give in to him very easily upon his request, the members were not. They didnt give in to what their partners wanted without a small benefit for themselves. That's why they think I spoilt Ryeowook. But I have to admit, Ryeowook listens to me well, he didnt once argued about where should we go, what should we do, where should we eat and so on. He just followed me and trusted me. Of course, he never threw his temper on me also.. well.. maybe sometimes.. but other than that, he was just like an angel. On the other side, it was me who pissed him off in those sometimes when he threw temper at me. When I had a bad mood or bad day, I ignored him totally, only to regret later, when he was doing the same. But it only happen a few times. We simply couldn't live without each other. I looked at him who was sleeping soundly on my shoulders, I shifted him a little and placed my arms around the back of the knees and carried him up. I couldn't bare to leave him in the iving room himself, not after what happened this morning. I carried him up and walked towards Leeteuk hyung's room.

"What have you guys concluded?" I asked as I sat down on Leeteuk hyung's bed and slowly placed Ryeowook down before jumping in beside him and hugged him protectively. "You guys are very touchy." Eunhyuk teased. I just smiled as I softly caressed my baby's cheeks. "Hyung, just let him sleep in peace." Donghae said as he slapped my hands away. I pouted and pulled Ryeowook closer towards myself. "Siwon?" I asked. "Okay.. so when I was praying in Wook's room, I noticed that the negative energy was beyond words. It was so strong. Alex is really powerful. Really, if it was not for Ron, I dont know what will happen to him." He explained and I hugged Ryeowook even tighter. "Is the energy still there?" I asked. "no.. it disappeared after awhile, when the diamond heart was on Ryeowook, i am afraid that he will have to rely on the diamond heart to survive through this ordeal, if it was so... they could easily stop Ron and we might enevr be able to help Ryeowook anymore.." Siwon went on. "Damn, I never believed in supernatural things... until now.." Heechul hyung commented. "He is still shaken though." I said while looking at Ryeowook to no one in particular. "He is really afraid of the things yet he is still able to smile... i dont know how he does it.. I wish we could at least share some of his pain, but no.. we are all just fine and he is not... He has been too strong and i am afraid that he will just give up. When we were cleaning his room after he threw everything around, we found a piece of note.. he stated that he wanted to give up and that he couldn't hold on to it anymore. The loneliness, the fear, it's eating him up." Donghae said and sighed. I noticed how the members shifted closer to us. "He is such a sweet boy, he shouldn't be suffering from all these s. I dont get it. Doesn't karma go after the person himself or herself? Why is Ryeowook suffering when he is such a good boy?" Leeteuk hyung asked as he placed his palm on Ryeowook's cheek. "He is suffering from our sins." Siwon added. "He is suffering because of us, and hence we need to treat him better... On those days when we took it out on him, scolded him because we didnt like the food he cooked or because we are in bad mood and whatever reason... whatever it is.. he is suffering because of us." He sighed.

"You are not.." Ryeowook mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. "I heard everything hyungs.. I heard.." He blinked a few times as he slowly pushed himself so he could sit up, I followed him and s my arms around his waist. "I am sorry.." He bowed. "Ryeowook, it isnt your fault.." Leeteuk hyung told him. "I promise i wont give up on myself..but..." Ryeowook bit his lips, as if he was thinking if he should say it.. "But what?" Leeteuk hyung asked him softly while taking his hands in his. "Hyungs... must not give up on me too.." Ryeowook whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear. All of us stared at him for awhile. "Ryeowook uh.. since when did anyone of us gave up on you? You think too much." Leeteuk hyung smiled and hugged him. I let go of Ryeowook to allow the hug. "why did you think that we will give up on you wookie?" KangIn asked as he placed an arm over Ryeowook's tiny shoulders. Ryeowook didnt answer, he was just looking at his fingers. "Let Yesung ask him, he wont tell this to us." Heechul hyung butted in. he was right. Ryeowook would tell me what happen and why, but will never tell the members. I smiled as I took him back into my arms. "Why?" I whispered into his ears. "Because..." He said and hugged me. "Eh?" I asked. "I dont know.." "Ryeowook, if you dont want to say, it's okay, i wont force you." I smiled and he nodded. "Okay, since Wookie is better now... how about we go for some shopping? We have been running low on food supplies." Shindong cheered. "Aish, you and your food supplies!" Heechul hyung snorted. I smiled as I helped Ryeowook into his room. I could see he was still abit scared to go in. "I will sleep here tonight, i dont care about your protest, i will be sleeping in this bed tonight." I told him when he was choosing his clothes. "But hyung!" He started. "No, I will sleep WITH you." "Okay, that's more like it." He turned and looked at me. "This or this?" He asked, showing me some choices of clothes. "Anyone, they all look good on you." I smiled. "What are you gonna be wearing?" He asked while digging into the closet again. "Waiting for you to choose first." I smiled and laid down on his bed.

"There, let's go to your room now!" He pulled me up from his bed. "Ryeowook uh!" I shirked when i looked at what he was wearing. "This is a couple tee! Leeteuk will kill us!" I warned him, but he didnt seemed to be bothered. I shook my head and went back to the dorm below with him. He ran into my room once Kyuhyun opened it. "You two are wearing couple tee?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ryeowook uh!" I called after him and ignored Kyuhyun. "We cant...whoah!" I didnt manage to finsih my sentence and he hugged me tightly. "What's wrong?" I asked him as i his head. "Just wear it." He smiled and closed the door behind him, giving me space to change. "YAH COUPLE TEES ARE NOT ALLOWED!" I heard Leeteuk hyung's voice. "I dont wanna change!" It was Ryeowook. "But Ryeowook! Couple tees are dangerous! We might get caught." Leeteuk hyung was slowly reasoning out with him. I sighed and wore the couple tee and took a sweater from my bed. "He will wear this, and no one will notice it." I said as I walked out of the room to be greeted b a happy Ryeowook who was tugging my sleeves, making it looked nicer. "Hyung, you look good!!!" He smiled. "Aish." Leeteuk hyung sighed and walked off into Kyuhyun's room. "FASTER!!" He said and closed the door behind him. I looked at Ryeowook and he did the same. "Hyung, hurry!!!" He said and pulled me out of the door. "But the others aint ready yet!!" He stopped in his tracks. "I dont have time to wait for them... " He said. I stared at him, unable to register what he had just said. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Nothing! I might get tired soon, so faster! We have got plenty things to do!" He smiled. I knew he was hiding something but he didnt wanted to tell me. "Hyung, we will go first!" i shouted in to the dorm and took Ryeowook's hand.

We were running down the streets like little kids, totally ignoring if there were any reporters or fans. We went from stores to stores and played, brought, ate many things. Just like a date. "Ryeowook ah, why are you so hyper today?" I smiled at him. "I dont know hyung! Come on, the others are donw at the mart!" He smiled as he pulled my hand and walked to meet the rest. "Yo hyung!" I scared Heechul hyung from the beck. "Where did you two go to?" He asked. "Ryeowook wanted a date!" Ryeowook smiled. "Let's go to the park okay?" Ryeowook asked. "why not?" Donghae jumped in and supported his idea. We started to walk to the park with bags of snacks and drinks. Once we reached the park, we settled down and had a mini picnic, before everyone of us got up and played games. It had been long since we had been free and relaxed like this. We totally had a blast at the park. It was almost night time. "Hyung! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Ryeowook took a bottle and started to spin. We played for a couple of rounds before the moon shone brightly in the sky. "Teukie hyung.." Ryeowook started. We all looked at him. "Teukie hyung... Heechul hyung, Hangeng hyung... KangIn hyung... Shindong hyung, sungmin hyung, eunhyuk hyung, donghae hyung, siwon hyung, kibum,kyuhyunnie..and Yesungie Hyungie... I am really sorry.. Please forgive me.." He said and stood up, bowing to us. "Ryeowook? What's wrong?" I asked as I moved closer to him. "I had fun today.." He started to sob. " I really hope we can spend our time together as much as possible. I will never forget the times we had together...." "Ryeowook uh, why are you saying all this things?" i cut him. " I am really sorry... i wont give up on myself, but i really hope hyungs wouldnt give up on me too. Please hold on to me and dont let me go.." "Ryeowook, what are you saying?" Donghae asked. "Yesung hyung, remember that I will always love you, I will never leave you.. Even though... I might be scared of you... please dont forget my love towards you..." he was crying really hard. "Ryeowook?" I called out to him and hugged him tight. "What's wrong? Be honest." I asked him.

"Once the diamond heart melted to it's last drip... I will not be able to remember a single thing anymore... I am scared... I really am.. dont leave me alone..." He said and collasped into myarms.. "Ryeowook?" I shook him and noticed that the diamond heart had melted away. Then it hit me, his actions today. From the couple tee, to running in the streets, to stpres from stores, picnic, and so on. He planned it well and wanted to spend his last memory with us. "Ryeowook.. you are so silly... do you know that?" I burst out into tears as I hugged him tightly. He knew about this. He knew, but he never told us. Ryeowook... why are you so silly? Why?

My Ryeowook... what happen? Why?