Till the end.......

Holiday Trouble

Yesung's POV

"Ryeowook?" I shook him a little, I was hoping that whatever happened in the park last night was just a dream. I had carried him home after he collapsed and the rest were all unable to hold their emotions. I was trying to be strong. However, I spent half of the night, sobbing under Leeteuk hyung's comfort. I kept my promise and slept in Ryeowook's room. He was tearing in his sleep. But I have no idea, how am I suppose to face him when he woke up. Is he gonna forget everything? "Ryeowook, wake up, it's morning already. Stop crying in your sleep..." I shook him again. "Just give me ten more minutes..." My heart stopped. Did he just responded to me like how he did normally? Is there a probabilty that he had not forget what had happened and even forget us? "Ryeowook, wake up now." I tried again. "Urgh, i want to sleep more. you guys go ahead and have breakfast, it isnt my turn to cook today." I immediately pulled him up from the bed and sat him up, ignoring all his whine. "Uh hyung! What the hell?" He scolded. "Ryeowook, do you know who I am?" I asked him, smiling a bit. "Yesung hyung..duh..anything else?" He was annoyed. "You remembered who I am!!!" I hugged him tightly. "Of course!! What are you doing?" He asked me as he pushed me away. "Ryeowook.. I..." I couldn't find any words to describe my feelings at that moment. "Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped my tears away. "I am sorry, if i was rude to you... but i am really tired... please.. let me sleep." He said softly while wiping away my flowing tears. "Alrights.. sleep.." I smiled and held on to his wrist. "Err... hyung? Why are you holding my hands like this?" I frozed. "You.. dont remember... anything between... us?" I asked him. He gave me a funny look. "You mean this?" He leaned forward and pecked my lips. "Ryeowook.. you remembered!!!" I screamed.

"What am i suppose to not remember? Hyung, why you being so weird today?" He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Is there something troubling you? Why do you looked so tired? What happened?" He bombed me with questions. "Ryeowook ah, it's nothing, it's better this way. I am contented. Now.. go back to sleep." I smiled as I his head. "You woke me up completely." He complained. "Ryeowook..." I pulled him into a tight hug and cried my eyes out. He kept asking me questions about why was I crying and all, comforting me. Ryeowook did remember everything about us and the members, but i guessed he did not remember what happened after the time that we went to the fair. He didnt know that we had made various promises and how cuddly we were. However, all these, we can slowly build it back. I am just glad that Ryeowook didnt completely forget about us, about our love. "Hyung, stop crying! Tell me what's wrong? I had never seen you cry before! You are making me cry..." I quickly pulled him away the hug and looked at him.

"Dont cry.. dont cry... I will stop now.. dont cry.." I looked into his teary eyes. "What happened?" He asked me. I shook my head and told him, I was just tired and I woke up from a nightmare which threatened his life and he might not be able to remember anything at all. Well.. i am stating the facts.. He bought it. "Silly hyung, it's just a dream. We are now in reality. Don't worry okay? I will always be here for you." He poked me and I hugged him tight. "Ryeowook... you know I was so scared that I will lose you? Do you know how scared I was? I felt so terrible that I couldn't protect you...and you suffered alot.." I sobbed. "Hyung! It's a dream...Dont be..." I cut him off with a kiss. "Hyung... Did we... really experience your dream?" He asked me suddenly as he looked down on his lap. "Why did you.. ryeowook... if it's possible... can you choose to ignore it and not remember it?" I asked. "Too late..." He said and flung himself on me. "Ryeowook..." I tried to calm him down. "I really thought I will forget everything... but after you kiss me... everything came back.. I am so tired..of everything.. of everything.. i am sorry that I didnt let you know about the effects of the diamond heart and.." He paused. I dont need him to explain any further. I knew him too well. He wanted to protect us from everything.

"You dont have explain any further, baby.. It's okay.. I am happy.. very happy that you are okay.. really... really.." I started to sob again and this time we were both hugging each other and crying our tears out. I didnt know when Leeteuk hyung had came in but he hugged us both. "Yesung.. Ryeowook.. as long as hyung is still breathing, I will protect you till the very end. You heard me?" We both nodded. "The others will be very happy to know that Ryeowook didnt forget anything... here is his medicine.. I will let you two have some time alone. dont take too long alrights?" Leeteuk passed Ryeowook's medicine to me and patted my back before kissing Ryeowook on the forehead and head out of the room, closing the door behind us. "Here.. take this.." I said and gave him the pills. "I hate medicine.." He complained as he took it from my palm and popped it into his mouth and drank some water. I took Ryeowook's hand and placed it on my chest. "Can you feel my heartbeat?" I asked him and he nodded. "As long as this heart beats, you will be safe." I told him. "Yesungie.." He looked at me and I smiled. "Let's go out and let the other know that you are fine, dont make them worry okay?" I asked him. He shook his head and cling on to me. "Awhile more..." I smiled and let him rest against my chest as i his back lovingly.

"Donghae hyung!" Ryeowook called as he walked out of his room. "RYEOWOOKIEEE!" Donghae ran towards him and hugged him as if he was gonna leave forever. "I am sorry..." "silly boy! Nothing to be sorry about!" Donghae smiled and pulled him into the living room where all the members took turns and talked to him. "No hiding things from us, anymore, you got it?" Kyuhyun knocked his head lightly. "Yah, I am older than you, repect Kyu." Ryeowook whined as he rubbed his head. "Nah, my thinking is far more mature than you... MAKNAE Ryeowookie!" Kyuhyun teased and hugged Ryeowook. "Glad to have you back, seriously. I was still thinking how should I trick all your money to me if you cant remember anything, so you had better remember." He laughed. All of us looked at him with wide eyes. Our maknae sure had his own way of comforting people. "Cho Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook hit his arm and sat down beside Leeteuk hyung on the couch.

"Leader-ssi. My Umma, Teukie hyungie. Thankyou for taking care of me.." "Aint you a silly boy, ryeowook?" Leeteuk hyung smiled and hugged him. "I...am.." "Ryeowook uh.. why are you crying?" "Because.. because... i am touched by all the members concern towards me... I never thought that... so many people will care for me..." "Silly boy Wookie.. hyungs know that you have a past which you never brought it up. We all knew the feeling that you are feeling now. Since I joined Super Junior, I had never a time when I had no one to talk to, I am always surrounded with these monkeys, screamings, shoutings, and whinnings became what I always hear every single day. My life popped out other 12 brothers that helped me shared the burden together. Heechul, Kangin, Hangeng, Yesung, Sungmin, Siwon, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum and you, all 13 of us. We will care of one another and each other, what's more, you are our precious baby... You, Kyuhyun and Kibum, our 3 maknaes. Our 3 babies, we will definately cared for one another. besides, I am sure Yesung had been giving you more love than anyone could ever give. Yesung is really a good guy and he loves you tons. Dont ever let go of your gem Ryeowook."

I teared as Leeteuk hyung said those words. I felt warmth entering my heart. Ryeowook was sobbing at his words, he was indeed touched. I could see the crybabies, Eunhyuk and Donghae, started to tear also. I smiled as Kangin stood up and let me take his place so I could comfort Ryeowook. "Baby, we are all here for you, so dont be afraid to lean on us, okay?" I told him as I wrapped his body with my arms. I placed him on my lap as he settled down to watch a movie together. Halfway through the show, I realised Ryeowook had fallen asleep. I shifted my position a little so that he had a more comfortable position to rest on. "I really love .Ye... hyung.." He mumbled and I felt myself moving my right hand towards his face and traced his jawlines. "He is so cute.. Dont you think so?" I said to no one in particular. "Yesung hyung,for once, shut up and watch the movie, you might be interested in this." Kyuhyun answered me. I looked up and watched the movie.

Hairs started to stand and I stared at the movie, not even noticing that Ryeowook was awake due to my sudden movement. The people in the movie were experiencing the same thing as what we were experiencing. But in the end, the boy who was targeted, didnt made it till the end... "Hyung.. isnt that.." "That's just a movie, Ryeowook, a movie." "He's here..." Ryeowook buried himself in my embrace and shivered a little. "What?" I asked but before I even get an answer, my question was answered when a figure appeared from the balcony. "Nice style, Choi Siwon, I cant enter the house, but you can still hear and see me. That movie, is not just a movie. Is what I tapped down from the last victtims. I just need one more, Ryeowook. And my job is done. Maybe you will want to end his sufferings and give him to me?" Alex spoke. None of us even bothered to answer him, but Ryeowook started to feel the pain, Siwon started to pray. "Hyung.. I cant breathe..." "ALEX WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!""Come to me and you will be fine." He smirked and Ryeowook was still having difficulty breathing. "Ryeowookie.. breathe...in... breathe out..." I could take it anymore and kiss him to calm him down. "YESUNG! HE CANT BREATHE LIKE THAT!" Sungmin pulled me away but he went back in kissing him. "HYUNG! RYEOWOOK IS BREATHING!!" "Yah! Eunhyuk! He is always breathing!" "Kangin hyung!! I mean, he is breathing properly..now.." I realised Ryeowook's breathing was getting more and more stable and Alex had disappeared. I pulled away from him and he was breathing slowly. I wiped his sweat and tears with my hands. "My love saved you darling." I shook his head with both of my hands and hugged him. " that Alex, seriously." Donghae cursed. "Yah!!" Eunhyuk agreed.

 

"When can this stop?" I wondered aloud and noticed that there was a little note in Ryeowook's hand. "Ryeowook, when did you get this paper?" I asked and took it from his hand. "Ron gave it to me...when I was trying to breathe." he said softly while Donghae was massaging him.

There is only one solution that can solve this... The damond hearts had healed Ryeowook, but that doesnt stop them from not being able to tear him inside out... there is only one way now... which is "till the end.."