Operation "TAESTAL"

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Eumni steps outside of the photo booth and takes a long breath in with relief. "Ahhh."

Jonghyun stretches his arms and lets out a satisfied smile. "Come on."

Eumni nods as they walk towards the inside of the cinema.

 

 

 

 

"Get your out of my way Jonghyun!" Eumni whispers harshly, kicking Jonghyun's in the process.

"Shut up Eumni!" Jonghyun hisses as he squints while looking at the seat numbers.

The lights turned even darker making everyone's attention towards the screen.

"4J, 4K… ah, 4O!" Eumni whispers with delight, obviously ecstatic that they finally found their seats. Jonghyun takes a seat down as Eumni tries to spot the Taestal couple.

"There they are!" Eumni squeals. She jumps in her chair as she waves Jonghyun's arm back and forth. "They're there, they're there!"

"SHH!!!"

Eumni rolls her eyes, annoyed by the fact that people were getting in the way of her spazzing.

Jonghyun chuckles as Eumni crosses her arms. "Why did you pick THIS movie?!"

Eumni shrugs. "Frozen isn't in cinemas anymore. Plus, Fours hot don’t you think?" (A/N: its Divergent btws.)

"You should've picked a scary movie so that-"
"Krystal will get scared and feel like Taemin's gonna protect her?"

"Exactly."
Eumni her lips. "Except Krystal LIKES scary movies, Taemin would probably be the one that needs protecting in that case."

Jonghyun chuckles. "That sounds about right."

 

 

 

 

 


Jonghyun's POV

We're up to the part where Beetroot… whatever her name is, is only allowed to look in the mirror for a little while. Like, what even?!

How…

I CANNOT live like that.

I must see my handsome face 24/7.

Poor little Beetroot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was happily enjoying the movie when the guard threw us out. Know why? Cos little miss Eumni here was talking like she owned the place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter