Let's be friends.

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"CHOI EUMNI!" 
You gasp as you uncontrollably fall from your bed with a groan. 
You look up to the door and see your brother innocently smiling down at you. "Time to wake up little one!" 
"Im shtill sweepy." you mumble into your carpet. 
Kyungsoo rolls his eyes then walks over to your lying figure. "Yah get off the ground!"  
You pop your head up then grin. You put a dramatic face on and sing. "I know! You mean well, but leave me be! ~" 
He groans and covers his ears. "NONONONO!" 
"Yes I'm alone but I'm alone and free!" you stand up and hover over you brother, of course being on your tippie toes. "Just STAY AWAY and you'll be safe from meeee!~" you sing with a glare. 
He gulps then shakes his head. "A-arrasso, see you downstairs!" he salutes you then quickly runs down the stairs. 
Hope you trip.

 

 

 



You happily on your Up & Go as you look round the trees. 
"Roses are red, violets are blue, trees give us life, and cows go moo!" you grin at yourself then take a dramatic bow. 
Your bestfriend Krystal rolls her eyes. "Thats the worst poem ever. Where did you even hear it from." 
You stop and put your hand up to your heart. "It was I." you wipe you fake tear away. "I made it up." 
"Oh my gosh Eumni your so weird. Im surprised your the most popular girl in school." 
You bite your straw and sheepishly smile. "Im one of a kind baby!" you say with a wink. 
"Please dont-" 
"YESSIR IM ONE OF A KIND!" you sing loudly and pretend to dance like a boss. 
Students walking your way glance at you and giggle, making Krystal embarrassed. "Yah! Your so embarrassing!"
You roll your eyes. "Best friends are brought to this world to embarrass their friends! That's why my beautiful face was brought to life!" you ruffle Krystals hair. "I'm entertainment, your lucky I make you laugh for free!" 
Krystal playfully rolls her eyes with a nod. "Arasso, my singing bestfriend, lets get to class before we sing our way to detention!" she says as she clings to your arm. 

 

 

 


Once you step inside the school, all eyes were on you. 
Now you didnt really care about being popular, heck, you had no idea why you were. You were the weirdest girl on the planet, but everyone seemed to like that about you. You received confessions daily, scrap that, hourly. (A/N if thats not a world then... I just made a new word up WHOOT XD) 
"Eumni-ah, I cant believe you turned down Kai oppa!" Krystal beams. 
You roll your eyes. "Whut why?" 
"Because he's hot stuff!" 
You shrug. "Relationships are too mainstream." 
"Pfft yeah okay but with L.Joe its different!" she says and points to the picture stuck to your locker door.
You scoff. "Well of course! I have to be loyal to my baby!"
"He doesnt know you exist Eumni." 
"Ouch." you say, as you clutch your hand to your heart. "HE WILL THOUGH. MARK. MY. WORRRRDSSS!"

"HOLY CRAP SHINees EARLY! HOWS MY HAIR?!" you hear the fangirls scream.
"Oh its that time of day." 
Yay.
You groan and quickly slam your locker closed. 
SHINee. 
Krystals cheeks immediantly redden at the sight of Taemin. 
"OOOH ITS TAE- OUCH!" 
Krystal stomps on your feet and gives you a stern look. "Shut up Eumni!" 
You deviously giggle and cover your mouth. "One shan't shut up when her best friend is in LOOOOOOVE~" you throw your signature smile as Krystal rolls her eyes. "Mate, your eyes will fall out of the sockets if you keep rolling them." 
Krystal puffs. 
"Then you wont be able to stare at Taemin all. Day. Long." you point your finger at every word jokingly. 
Krystal dreamily stares at him and sighs. "Oh Eumni, I think I'm in love." 
You roll your eyes. 
"I want him Eumni. I want him bad." 
You groan at your bestfriend as she looks at you with pleading eyes. "What do you want me to do huh? Go up to him and just tell him you like him?" you put your hands on your hips. "I could totally do that!" 
"No no!" she gasps and holds you back as Taemin walks past. 
"Then what?" 
She shrugs, making you think. 
"LIGHT. FREAKIN. BULB." you say as you click your fingers. "I can get close to him and see who he likes!" 
Krystal scoffs. "No way! What if he falls in love with you?!" 
"Mh, I am pretty irresistable hm?" you say as you wiggle your eyebrows. 
"Eumni!" she nags. 
"Alright women relax before I bite your head off." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter