Its a go!

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eumni's POV

 

Yawn.

History is SOO boring.

Like why do I need to know these people anyway? Like, didnt they create the saying, "The Past is past" and to focus on the future?! Like... MIND HELLA CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.
I doodle on my piece of paper where we write 'notes' since our teachers talking about her last botox session. That's great Mrs Jung, we dont care. 
I hate History.

I hate school.

I hate that stupid bell too. Like, it never goes when I want it to, but it rings straight away when it's not needed. 

 

 


Flashback

"I need your help." 
You look at SHINee (minus Taemin) with somewhat pleading eyes. 
"You're asking us for help?"
You eyes widen in the 'nah-mate' kind of way as you slowly nod at him. 
"What for?" Minho asks. 
You twiddle with your fingers and look down. "Well... you see my-" 

RIIIINNNGGGG

 

 

 



End of Flashback

It was such a perfect opportunity, but NOOO. Then they had to rush off to science or they'll get detentions. 
Little nerds. 
Cough.
Jokes, that was me that had to run to science.
I have a strict teacher okay?! I'd usually run to class 5 minutes before the bell goes!

All good, I ran all dramatically when I heard the bell, giving everyone a little laugh.

"What are we gonna dooo?~" I softly sing.

ing Frozen has changed my life so much. I love you director... whatever your name is. 
Now, I need to work on my plan.

Should I get closer to all of them?

Or just one?

Hmm decisions decisions. Why do I always think of Jane from Twilight when I say that? I should be a vampire.

I'd be an excellent vampire. 

*RIIIING* 

OH yes buddy! 
I get up and rush out of the classroom and charge towards Krystals locker. 
"Ola bestfriend!" I beam.  
"Hi hi!" she beams back. She closes her locker then links her arm with mine. "Lets gooo!" 
"BUBBLE TEA YESSSSS!"

Gosh I've been craving this for so long.

*cough* Since last night since thats the last time I had it. *coughcough* 

Krystal laughs at my eagerness and shakes her head with amusement.

I'm so funny i swear. 

 

 

 

 


"Krystal? Do you want me to get close to the whole of SHINee or just one person?" 
Krystal pulls her bag strap up as she thinks. "Hm... whatever you like. I mean, wouldnt it be easier to just get closer to one of them?" she says as she opens the bubble tea door. 
"Welcome to Seoul Bubble Tea please take a seat and order whenever you like!" says the front person happily. 
You take your usual seat, on the couches next to the photobooth. Why theres a photobook in a bubble tea store you have no clue. "Okay... I'll order first."
"Why dont you just order mine too?" Krystal nags. 
You scoff. "I have no money order it yourself!"
"Pfft some bestfriend!"
"YAH! I've been shouting you since 9th grade!" 
Krystal shows you a innocent apologetic smile and shrugs. "A-arasso." 


I happily walk towards the counter. The worker had his back facing me, looking for something on the ground.

Silly Oppa. "Oppa!"

I was expecting Sehun to turn around. I mean, it's not like I memorise my brothers friends backs. "The usual please!" 
The guy turns around and holy fudge cakes he looks like he fell from heaven. I squint and see his nametag.

Daehyun ay?

Interesting. 

 

 

 

 


Daehyun's POV

"Oppa!" Seriously, random person, I have no idea who you are. 
I turn around and was greeted by a smiling girl, that looks a little younger than me. Her eyes widen as her cheeks turn red. I smirk, she probably thinks I'm hot. *flips imaginary long hair* 
To be fair, shes pretty hot herself. "Welcome to Seoul Bubble Tea how can I help you?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter