Jonghyun to the rescue!

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I feel like I need a poster but I'm trash at editing on photoshop and stuff... sigh. 

Anyway, ENJOY! <33

 

Authors POV

 

"No I will not buy you another drink Eumni."

"You wouldn’t be a very good boyfriend Jongie."

Jonghyun raises his eyebrows. "I'm never gonna be someone's boyfriend don't you worry. Plus you wouldn’t be such a great girlfriend yourself."

Eumni gasps. "I would be an excellent girlfriend thankyou very much!"

"Pfft, and spent the poor guys life savings on satisfying your stomach? Idts." Jonghyun says as he raises his palm in front of Eumni's face.

"What does Idts mean?" Eumni asks with her face scrunched with confusion.

"I don’t think so duh." Jonghyun replies.

"What a girl." Eumni says under breath.

"YAH I HEARD THAT!"

 

 

Eumni gasps and pulls Jonghyun closer and linking her arm with his. "Jongie look!"
They were currently walking to the bubble tea store and they had stopped because Eumni got distracted by the food stores.

Jonghyun squints his eyes to the place Eumni had been pointing to.

"What am I looking at?"

Up afar were Krystal and Taemin. "L-look they're HOLDING FREAKIN HANDS! Awwh they both look so shy!"

Jonghyun smiles widely and chuckles. They both start jumping up and down like little fangirls and squeal loudly.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

"So… what's your favourite bubble tea?" Taemin asks.

Awh cutie.

"I like strawberry with pearls." I answer. (A/N: I have no idea what kind of drink she likes btw…)

Taemin nods as he takes his hands out of his pockets.

Oh my god this is awkward.

"Are you cold?" he asks.

It was currently 8pm on a winters day so it was pretty cold not gonna lie.

"Mh a little." I say whilst I blow hot air onto my hands.

Taemin hums as he looks forward.

I let my arms slouch back down to my sides as I my lips.

My hands starts to feel warmer than usual and as I look down, I see my hand intertwined with Taemin's. I look up at Taemin who's looking forward with a small smile plastered onto his face.

I hear a loud squeal from afar and both Taemin and I snap our heads behind.

We see Eumni and Jonghyun jumping up and down with their arms linked.

I giggle and cover my mouth with my other hand.

They run towards us with their arms still linked. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Eumni squeals. "CAN WE TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU TWO?!"

Jonghyun shoves Eumni a bit. "Eumni you make us sound like such fangirls!" he jerks an eyebrow up and looks upwards, with a thinking face on. "Actually, can we?!" he asks with a bright smile.

Taemin rolls his eyes and runs, making me run too.

I hate running.

But since he's still holding my hand…

I.

Don't.

Freakin.

Care.

Bye bye Eumni and Jonghyun.

 

 

Author's POV

 

They finally arrive at the bubble tea store, opening the door with a ring of the bell.

Although it was already 8pm, it was still very busy, with many students still chilling together.

Krystal quickly lets go of Taemin's hand, leaving a confused Taemin.

Krystal ducks her head as she takes a seat next to Taemin whilst Jonghyun and Eumni go to order their drinks.

Although Krystal's dream of finally being Taemin's girlfriend came true, she decided that it wasn’t the time for everyone to find out since they had only started dating, literally that day.

She also had her fair share of fanboys, even if she would immediately deny it once Eumni mentions it.

Although it wasn’t as much as Taemin's fangirls, she still didn't want to hurt them nonetheless.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter