Amusement Park

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeap, here ya go guiis. Hello new subscribers :3

 

 

 

Authors POV

 

"Can we PLEEEEEASE go spy on them?" Eumni pleads as Jonghyun boredly scrolls through his phone.

"No." he says with a yawn.

Both were sitting on a bench with Eumni swinging her legs back and forth. "JONGIE!"

Jonghyun scrunches his eyebrows. "Noo you don’t let me go on the rollercoaster so we are NOT spying on them!"

Eumni smirks. "Awwh Jongie you're so cute when you're mad."

Jonghyun sighs. "We're still not going Eumni."
Eumni groans. "Fine."

Jonghyun smirks as he receives another message.

Eumni rolls her eyes as Jonghyun bites his lip to avoid  smiling.

"Jongie?"

Jonghyun hums as a reply, not looking away from his phone.

"Jonghyun?"

He his lips as he receives another text.

"JONGHYUN!"

He looks up at Eumni and lifts one of his eyebrows. "Hm what?"

"Can we do something?"

Jonghyun sighs. "What do you want to do?"

Eumni puts a hand to her pouted lip and looks up to the sky. "Hm… can we eat?" she asks with a bright smile.

Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "How bout no."

Eumni gasps. "You're gonna let me starve?!"

"No but we both know if I feed you there wont be a single penny left to use on my credit card."

Eumni crosses her arms with a frown. "Urgh Jongie you exaggerate WAY too much. ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!"

Jonghyun waves his hand in the air immediately. "A-ani I was only kidding." he says with a nervous laugh.

"I know!" Eumni says with a bright smile. "How bout you buy me some bubble tea instead!"

"Hm…"
Eumni pouts her lip and gives him aegyo.

"Aish fine. But never do that again. You wont get a boyfriend if you do that."  he says with a shiver.

Eumni scrunches her face. "Why does everyone say that?"

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

As we walk to the bubble tea store, Eumni starts humming while skipping.

Awh she looks like a little child what a cutie.

Oh my god I really do sound like a girl.

What.

Ever.

"Jongie I'm tiired." she says as she leans onto my shoulder. Oh my gosh does all her fat go to her head why the hell is it so heavy?!

"Eumni get off! You're so heavy."
She scoffs. "You're just scrawny and weak that’s all!" she says while getting off my shoulder.

Pfft.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter