Amusement Park

Unofficially Yours [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hmm? To continue the kiss or to not? ;) Mwahaha ;)

 

 

"W-we need to start getting ready for the amusement park Jonghyun."
He gasps dramatically. "What happened to Jongie huh?"

"Jongie is the boy that doesn't steal kisses 24/7!"

He flips his hair and pouts. "B-but kisses are nice!"

Eumni giggles. "There's Jongie!" she ruffles his hair with a smile. "Okay seriously, we need to get ready now."

"Don't mess my hair!" Jonghyun screams. "I dun wanna go home!" he wails.

"Well you're gonna have to if you want to go to the amusement park you seem to love SOO much!"

Jonghyun's eyes perk up as an idea dings into his mind. "I'll leave if you give me a kiss?"

"Pfft, why don’t you just ask your 'some girl' for a kiss?" Eumni mumbles.
"Wha-" Jonghyun puts a finger up then smirks. "Waaait… Is my Eumni… Jealous perhaps?"

"YOUR Eumni?! AND NO I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

"Yeah  you are!"

"No I'm no-"

Jonghyun interrupted Eumni by placing his lips on hers.

"Jonghyun!" Eumni says as she pushes Jonghyun away.

Jonghyun giggles than shrugs his shoulders close to his head. "You know what they say, you snooze, you get kissed!" he runs out the door and sprints away.

"Wh- NO ONE SAYS THAT!" Eumni yells. "COME BACK HERE!"

 

 

 

 

1 Hour Later (Krystal's POV)

 

Okay, I'm currently at the amusement park and NO ONE else is here yet… like VHAAT?!

I look like a loner waah. Sad life.

Okay I'm gonna sit down and pretend to go on my phone so I don’t look like a pedo noona or something.

Lalalala, wow I'm bored.

"KRYSSSS!" Oh and here comes Mrs Hyper. Or Mrs Kim. MWAHAHA.

"Hi unnie!" I grin as Eumni gives me a huge hug like as if we haven't seen each other for months. "Where's Jonghyun?" I ask with a smirk.

"I-I don’t know?"

I look at her whilst she's looking down and there really is something different about her. I gasp. Oh my goodness her lips are swollen. "UNNIE YOU GOT BITTEN BY A BEE!"

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter