In Remembrance of Me

Reunion

--Minho

   Minho sat in the kitchen flipping through his copy of the photo album Jonghyun had made during the show. Taemin was sitted beside him giving small commentary on each photo.

  "Haha hyung look at your face in this one!" The maknae called out to Key.

  "Be careful, Tae." Onew called back. "You know how Kibum is with photos." 

  "Ya~ What's that supposed to mean?" Key inquired while sitting on Onew.

  "Oof!" The leader exhaled. "I was kidding Bummie~"

  "Ya. Someone better take that book away before someone dies." Jjong remarked from the sofa across the room.

  "What do you mean?" Key asked as he continued to sit on a struggling Onew. 

  "Either you're gonna kill hyung with your weight, Taem is gonna kill you with his comments, or Minho is gonna kill himself with sadness." He replied. They all laughed, save for Minho. Minho, instead, stood from where he was seated and entered his shared room with Key, leaving the book opened at the table.  "...Did I say something wrong?"

What's their problem...? Minho asked himself. Tch. I'm perfectly fine without Yoogeun. It's been four years afterall. He lay in the bed until he started to doze off. By the time he woke up again it was 1:00 a.m and he assumed all the members were asleep. He turned over in bed to see the living room light was still on. Again Jjong? I know you're afraid of the dark and all, but a night light next to your bed won't add much to the electricity bill... Minho tip-toed to the door careful not to wake Kibum and exited the room. Entering the living room he found Onew lounging on the couch with a bottle of soju in hand and two empty bottles beside him while he watched 'Doctor Stranger' on mute. 

  "Hyung? What are you doing? " The younger of the two asked. Onew looked at him briefly and then back at the television. 

  "Watching Lee Jong Suk-ssi, I mean, Park Hoon-ssi search for his north korean lover." He motioned at the flat screen with the soju bottle "That's her."

  "I meant why are you drinking at this time of night, hyung."

  "Ah, well I woke from a bad dream and wanted water,  but then I realized the bad dream wasn't a bad dream but in fact reality, so in midst of that shock a grabbed the wrong bottle."

  "You grabbed the wrong bottle three times in a row?"

  "Shh, Hoon-ah just realized that it's her."

 Minho sighed. "What was your bad dream? "

 Onew took another swig before answering. "My members were all falling into a pit of despair one by one and I was the bad trampoline that had loose springs."

  "... What?"

  "I couldn't bounce you all back up and out of the pit."

  "Oh."

  "But don't you worry, Keroro, these springs will get fixed soon. I promise." Onew finished his bottle,  turned off the tv and got up to stretch. As he turned to walk away he ruffled Minho's hair softly. "You'll see." And with that, he entered his room, leaving a curious froggy behind.