Depression

Reunion

   --Minho
      He sighed. Turning, he looked at the clock that rest on the desk near his bed. 7:20 AM. Up all night again. Putting the picture he held in his hand safely into a box and pushing it under the bed, he went to the bathroom. Two big brown eyes stared back at him, his messy brown locks in his face. These past few days Minho was depressed and he had no way of curing it. He tried playing video games with Taemin, tried talking to family, tried everything he could think of. Sure it'd distract him for a few hours or so, but once he returned back to the dorm he was back to his melancholy self. Minho looked at the shower, did he feel like showering right now? Should he shower right now? Showers are places where people go to think about past and future events; a place where no one can disturb you, but isn't that what he needs? Closing his eyes he exited the bathroom. Glancing at the clock, he wondered if he should wake the members for their schedule today or if he should let them sleep in a bit until their alarms go off. 7:30. They should be up soon... I can wait until 7:45... Should I make breakfast for them? Ah, will they even have time to eat? I should just wake them now so they do, but then again what if they don't like what I make? Forget it. I'll just eat bread. I'm not that hungry anyway. If they're hungry we can stop somewhere... Opening the cupboard he took a slice of bread from the bag and dropped it into the toaster. Minho sat at the table and waited for his toast to be done. He closed his eyes and began to drift off.
    "Minho appa~" The young boy grinned.
    "Ah, My Yoogeun-ah~" I smiled at him.
    "Appa, why did you leave me?" 
    "W-What?"
    "Appa I waited for you~ Why didn't you come?"
    "I-I'm sorry Yoogeun. I-I didn't know you were waiting for me."
    "Appa... Do you not care for Yoogeunnie anymore?"
    "Of course I do~! Yoogeun-ah you shouldn't say things like that."
    "But it's true. Because appa left me."
   "Yoogeun-ah!"
   "..."

Why are you running?

    "Jung Yoogeun~!"

Stop running from me.

He's getting further and further...

   "Yoogeun don't do this to appa~!"

Come back!

   "Yoogeun!"

   "...Goodbye Minho appa..."
   "Yoogeun!"

      Minho jolted up, tears coursed down his cheeks. The kitchen smelled of burnt toast, but Minho didn't care, all he wanted most in the world right now is to see Yoogeun. To make sure he's okay and if he grew up well. 

     Key emerged from his bedroom rubbing his eyes. Finally snapping out of his trance, Minho looked at the clock once again. 7:50. He wiped his tears and pretended to be interested with the design on the table.

    "Ya, Choi Minho, forget about something?" Key took the burnt toast from the toaster and and threw it on the plate in front of Minho.

     "O-Oh... Yeah... Sorry" He replied trying to hide the waver in his voice.

     "Tsk tsk tsk. You've been distracted a lot lately. What's up?"

     "Nothing." Minho stood up to avoid the olders' gaze and interrogation. He went to his room and collapsed on his bed. Hugging his pillow he cried in silence. He knew he couldn't be long and he had to get ready. He dragged himself toward the closet and began to change.

    Yoogeun-ah, Do you think of appa that way in real life? Do you think I abandoned you? Yoogeun-ah... I'm sorry Yoogeun.. my son...