A Song for You~

Reunion

--Taemin

  "Hyung, watch this~" the maknae beamed at the elder. "Jonghyun-hyung, I'm talking to you~"

  The elder looked up suprised as if he didn't even see the younger male there.

 "O-Oh, Taemin-ah." He said. "What's up?"

  "Watch this new dance the backup noonas taught me." The younger began to dance, smiling brilliantly as he did. Jonghyun watched and gave small compliments in return once the maknae had finished. "It's cool, right? The noona said she would teach me more after filming."

  "Sounds, uh, sounds fun, Tae, really." Jonghyun forced a smile.

  Taemin may be the youngest be he's not clueless. All the not knowing everything and innocent act was just, well, an act. He was 21, afterall. He knew that if he didn't try to cheer up this sadness will spread through the whole group, not that it already has, and just get worse by the day.

  "Hyung."

  "Hm?"

  "You're upset right?"

  "A bit, yes." 

  "Y'know hyung." Taemin began as he sat next to the elder. "It's okay to talk about it."

  "I know..." The elder trailed off."But if I do, I'll just start crying again."

  "Hyung..."

  "Hm?"

  "You're already crying."

 The elder brought a hand up to his face and scoffed.

   "Guess I am..." Jonghyun's eyes got redder and redder by the second as more tears began to form. "I miss him, Taemin-ah..."

   "Alright everybody!" The director called out from the stage. "Let's begin the dance section!"

   Taemin glanced at the director and back at Jonghyun.

   "W-What are we gonna do?"  Taemin worriedly asked as Jonghyun stood up.

   "We're going to go film."

  "But hyung, you're still crying."

  "I'll be fine Tae, now go to the stage while I go wipe my face."

  Taemin hesitantly did as he was told. He could tell the older was nervous; that he didn't want to film. He wondered if he should tell the director Jonghyun got sick or something so that he can't film.

  Once they were all on stage, the director spoke.

  "So, for this section, since there are five SHINee members and only two girls, one of the boys will have to sit out for it to be equal."

 This is my chance! Taemin thought. Oh wow, how the odds are in my favor~

  "Jonghyun will sit out!" Taemin nearly shouted. Everyone looked at him in suprise. "That is... uh... Jonghyun will sit out..." He repeated while avoiding everyone's gaze.

  "And why do you suggest that, Minnie?" The director inquired.

  Crap. 

  "Well, that is, uh... Jonghyun is... shorter, yeah, he's shorter than all of us so if we let him film it would just be... more uneven." Taemin could feel Jonghyun's cold eyes at the back of his head. Biting his lip he whispered an apology under his breath and waited for the director's next words.

  "Hm.. Well, I guess you  do have a point Taemin." He smiled down at him. "Alright then, Jonghyun will sit out of the dance part of this CF."

  Jonghyun bowed and walked off the stage. Taemin sighed in relief. He looked down at Jonghyun maneuvering his way through the camera crew towards the exit. The elder looked back and smiled at him and Tae smiled back.

  Once filming was over, they all waited outside for their manager to come pick them up. Taemin felt a warm hand rest on his shoulder. Looking over he was met with a warm smile and sweet puppy eyes.

  "Thank you, Minnie."

   "No problem hyung." The maknae smiled in return. "Wanna take a selca?" 

  "Haha, sure Minnie."

  The two went near the building to take the picture.

 "Say kimchi~!" The younger cooed.

 click.

"Wow~ Hyung you're pretty~" Jonghyun lightly hit Taemin on the shoulder.

 "Shut up~" He chuckled.

  Just then their manager pulled up and they all hopped in.  Minho in the passenger seat, Key and Jonghyun in the middle and Taemin and Onew in the back. The van was quiet until Taemin spoke when they were pulling up to the dorm.

 "Hyung." He called out to Jonghyun leaning forward in the seat to rest his head next to Jonghyun's.

  "Yeah?"

  "While we were filming, a bunch of words kept popping up in my head and I turned them into lyrics~"

  "Really?" Jonghyun replied uniterestedly.

  "Yeah, wanna hear it? I made it for you~" The maknae smiled. All the members tuned in when Taemin began to sing.

"Please stay here,

Remain radiantly beautiful~

Don't cry, baby~

Don't cry, baby ~

I can't let you go,

I won't forget you.

I think you'll regret it.

Don't lie, baby

Tonight, baby"

  (Taemin's Cry For Me)

  Jonghyun smilled. 

  "Don't call me baby~" Jonghyun laughed.

  "Haha, hyung. That's not the point~" They all laughed with him.